Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,528 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief (1116 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
See below,

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by healthserve(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Look at how the young generation is abusing the benefits of Social Media. All in a bid to trend and get expressive, people don't care it its a lie or a legitimate debate, people just come online and drop all sorts of nonsense.

Why a young man would come out and say one person bribed another to overthrow a government beats my imagination.

If I were Atiku or one of his aides, immediately, I'll have this guy served. When he's served for cyber harassment, defamation of character, he'll put the urge to talk under control.

What arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by LUGBE: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Don't mind him, this is the beginning of his suffering, he taught buhari is Jonathan or Atiku's he can wide his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by bestpunterever: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who is this idiot?
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by orion7: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:
Look at how the young generation is abusing the benefits of Social Media. All in a bid to trend and get expressive, people don't care it its a lie or a legitimate debate, people just come online and drop all sorts of nonsense.

Why a young man would come out and say one person bribed another to overthrow a government beats my imagination.

If I were Atiku or one of his aides, immediately, I'll have this guy served. When he's served for cyber harassment, defamation of character, he'll put the urge to talk under control.

What arrant nonsense
sued to court ? did you nbow that gun wielding dss officials chased justice ijeoma away from her bench ?

judiciary is dead. tanko and buhari killed the judiciary.

falana gave them his tacit support before now.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
LUGBE:
Don't mind him, this is the beginning of his suffering, he taught buhari is Jonathan or Atiku's he can wide his mouth.

lolz
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by Kingosytex(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Baba eye de red now... Anybody wey baba remember go hear am.

Him fit lock you up, go down to River Niger and throw the keys into the river.

Baba no even send anybody, be u United Nations.

Modified: This is the change that Sowore and Atiku campaigned for. I can't wait for baba to open Atiku's file.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by ZombieTERROR: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Adaojo

That's Yoruba I guess.... Hmmmm
I'm not surprised though.
Says a lot

4 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atiku is a thief .. and Obi is made in China . We all die here
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by Godfullsam(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who is this frustrated attention seeker

Every body wants to trend with sowore issue.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by NOC1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
So 3million can overthrow a president?
Mtchew the guy is sick.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore has touch the lion's tail
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by helinues: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sorry who is this?

A carpenter?
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by ursullalinda(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godfullsam:
Who is this frustrated attention seeker

Every body wants to trend with sowore issue.

SMH

Exactly......attention seeking mofo....smh
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by ALPHABASE: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:
Sorry who is this?

A carpenter?
HE IS YOUR FELLOW BMC CREW ABI YOU WAN DENY AM grin
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by Sirjamo: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
sued to court ? did you nbow that gun wielding dss officials chased justice ijeoma away from her bench ?

judiciary is dead. tanko and buhari killed the judiciary.

falana gave them his tacit support before now.
You and your fellow Wailing Zombies are the only ones that saw the guns, I've whatched the clips and I didn't see any useless gun. In fact, there's nobody that looked like DSS in that video, just some bunch of fake activists!!!
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by helinues: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
ALPHABASE:
HE IS YOUR FELLOW BMC CREW ABI YOU WAN DENY AM grin

Behave and respect yourself...
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by orion7: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
You and your fellow Wailing Zombies are the only ones that saw the guns, I've whatched the clips and I didn't see any useless gun. In fact, there's nobody that looked like DSS in that video, just some bunch of fake activists!!!
lol. het of my mention. buhari supporter what will yiu not say to support Buhari? grin

rubhish
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by Babakwara(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
THAT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE.......TO TALK ANY HOW.BEE ONLINE WITH GOOD AND RIGHT COMMUNICATION........PLEASE GUYS.
healthserve:

What arrant nonsense
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by healthserve(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Babakwara:
THAT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE.......TO TALK ANY HOW.BEE ONLINE WITH GOOD AND RIGHT COMMUNICATION........PLEASE GUYS.

Way too expensive
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by johnmartus(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is it possible for a group of people to just overthrow president in this country. We should just stop deceiving ourselves its not possible. They should leave this man for God sake.
Re: Adaojo Victor Mocks Sowore And Atiku Calls Him A Tyrant Thief by Xisnin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
That is Lauretta Onochie's boyfriend, they reason alike.
Ignore him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Drops Bombshell: Says I See Nigeria Going Into A Referendum / A Billboard Exposing Accredited Votes In Imo / How Influential Northerners Force Ganduje To Change Sanusi’s Banishment Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.