Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari (3781 Views)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Breaking: Boko Haram To Attack Southern Nigeria Anytime Soon – US Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by itsme01: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
penny wise , pound foolish

Buhari isnt all that smart, sanction at this time is like playing right into IMF's hand
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by Chongaiman: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Una say wetin?

Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
US Should Just Leave Zoogeria Alone Presiding Over By A Cow Master... They Asked For Next Devil And Here Is The Next Level (Devil)
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by urahara(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol I wont be shocked if they vote APC in 2023.

I won't be shocked too.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by foolbuster: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
ursullalinda:
Pls the sanctioning should start now.....this government is doing everything upside down

If e start na you go still here am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by sapele914(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
urahara:

I won't be shocked too.
Only 1 party can win in 2023, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, next president of Nigeria, great for Oduduwa Nation.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by Tumbulum: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
tartar9:
US keeps reminding me of khaleesi in game of thrones.Who will the sanctions affect if not the masses sad
yes it will affect the masses thereby putting pressure on the dead president to do things the right way.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by Tumbulum: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:

Reason with your brain not with your anus.. Us senators threatening Nigeria.. Does that make sense to you?

May be our senators should also ask for Trump to resigns cos of the Ukraine saga.

Most of you guys are simply educated illiterates.

Nonsense
for what united states can turn a country to,you should take a look at Libya and see an example. Buhari should not mess with a US citizen and expect the US to keep mute.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by fk001(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lol and some gullible people will believe this news.

SMH
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by fk001(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tumbulum:
for what united states can turn a country to,you should take a look at Libya and see an example. Buhari should not mess with a US citizen and expect the US to keep mute.

So-called US citizen shouting revolution up and down in Nigeria.

Give me another story, please.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by Olaikpu1: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
penny wise , pound foolish

Buhari isnt all that smart, sanction at this time is like playing right into IMF's hand
[/s]
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by Tumbulum: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
fk001:

So-called US citizen shouting revolution up and down in Nigeria.

Give me another story, please.
maybe you have never heard of dual citizenship. Like I said we should choose our fight wisely. Libya is yet to recover from the foolishness of one their leader.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

They are giving you aids and you are complaining as if you have mouth

True, they're giving you AIDS sad
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by fk001(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tumbulum:
maybe you have never heard of dual citizenship. Like I said we should choose our fight wisely. Libya is yet to recover from the foolishness of one their leader.

So you are saying that Ghadafi was foolish?

Sha, let's not go into that.

The USA has strong ties with Saudi, in fact, Saudi is one of the countries that are detecting for the USA because of their mutual understanding (go and find out)

Saudi took Buhari as one of their sons because they think he is strong Sunni right from the 80s, so what I am saying is there is no way Saudi will allow the USA to touch Buhari even if he committed war crime they will try and cover for him.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
hate speech
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:

Reason with your brain not with your anus.. Us senators threatening Nigeria.. Does that make sense to you?

May be our senators should also ask for Trump to resigns cos of the Ukraine saga.

Nonsense
Where in the post was it written that the Senator was threatening Nigeria ?
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by helinues: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2019
wizzyrich:
Where in the post was it written that the Senator was threatening Nigeria ?

Sanctions
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by myobjective: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2019
fk001:

So you are saying that Ghadafi was foolish?

Sha, let's not go into that.

The USA has strong ties with Saudi, in fact, Saudi is one of the countries that are detecting for the USA because of their mutual understanding (go and find out)

Saudi took Buhari as one of their sons because they think he is strong Sunni right from the 80s, so what I am saying is there is no way Saudi will allow the USA to touch Buhari even if he committed war crime they will try and cover for him.

Saudi doesn't dictate for America. The house of Saud is America sidekick, they support whatever that America supports and go against whatever they go against, Saudi Arabia is America bitch watching over America interested in the Arab world.

The Wahabist ruling family of Saudi Arabia is scared of their tyranny and all the bad thing they have done to the Shia minority of Saudi Arabia ( the people that owns majority of the oil field) to catch up with them, that is why they are paying America Billions of dollars for security, that is why they swallow their pride and go into bed with Israel because America told them to do so. Saudi will do whatever America says because the life and position of the ruling family are on the line. So my friend don't fool yourself, Buhari is an inconsequential nobody in the scheme of things

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by sean079: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2019
myobjective:

Saudi doesn't dictate for America. The house of Saud is America sidekick, they support whatever that America supports and go against whatever they go against, Saudi Arabia is America bitch watching over America interested in the Arab world.

The Wahabist ruling family of Saudi Arabia is scared of their tyranny and all the bad thing they have done to the Shia minority of Saudi Arabia ( the people that owns majority of the oil field) to catch up with them, that is why they are paying America Billions of dollars for security, that is why they swallow their pride and go into bed with Israel because America told them to do so. Saudi will do whatever America says because the life and position of the ruling family are on the line. So my friend don't fool yourself, Buhari is an inconsequential nobody in the scheme of things

Don’t mind all this apc paid agent that cannot reason beyond the 30k stipend they are receiving from apc. Sunni boy that lost election multiple times until he teamed up with Obj, tinubu n Soyinka even sowore that he locked up now assisted him in giving him that good foreign pr.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Their children are all there, trust me they are worried.
People like you with no passport or means to leave naija have nothing to worry about.
But people like Buhari, Yusuf and Aisha that love western services would be very concerned.

helinues:

Nonsense
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by helinues: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Their children are all there, trust me they are worried.
People like you with no passport or means to leave naija have nothing to worry about.
But people like Buhari, Yusuf and Aisha that love western services would be very concerned.

It is totally wrong to be using your present conditions to judge others

Na your feet's you dey take reasoning no be your brain
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2019
If you get hit by a bike can your family rally funds to fly you to Germany?
So if a country like Germany threatens to sanction Nigeria, it has no effect on you, but on Buhari..... that's another story.

helinues:

It is totally wrong to be using your present conditions to judge others

Na your feet's you dey take reasoning no be your brain
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by helinues: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
If you get hit by a bike can your family rally funds to fly you to Germany?
So if a country like Germany threatens to sanction Nigeria, it has no effect on you, but on Buhari..... that's another story.

So it is no longer about passports again but about you getting hit by railway?

Oh I see

Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Hit by railway? Does that even make sense to you?
Are you an auto reply bot?

helinues:

So it is no longer about passports again but about you getting hit by railway?

Oh I see
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by helinues: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Hit by railway? Does that even make sense to you?
Are you an auto reply bot?

I already told you, you are making use of your feet's to reason.. Sebi Na you wan wish others bad? So you cant be inside a car and get hit by railway?

Your illiteracy is legendary
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Hahahaha
railway
/ˈreɪlweɪ/
Learn to pronounce
nounBRITISH
a track made of steel rails along which trains run.
"services were disrupted after an eight-year-old boy was spotted trespassing on the railway"
a network of tracks with the trains, organization, and personnel required for its working.
"the carriage of freight on the railways"

That is like saying a car was hit by the road!
Chai Nairaland and illiterates, at your age you don't know the meaning of railway?

The pride of ur arrogance is amazing! Would you thank me for enlightening you? I doubt it

helinues:

I already told you, you are making use of your feet's to reason.. Sebi Na you wan wish others bad? So you cant be inside a car and get hit by railway?

Your illiteracy is legendary

Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by fk001(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
myobjective:

Lol, why is this one ranting?

Go and find out the relationship between Saudi and the jews, in fact, there is intermarriage between them.

They have one interest in common "they all hate Shia"

And this is the largest Islamic sect in the Middle East, that's why most of the Arab countries are in logger head with S.A.

I won't argue further with you are being sentimental.
Re: Sowore: Expect Sanctions Soon – US Senators Tell Buhari by myobjective: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
fk001:

Lol, why is this one ranting?

Go and find out the relationship between Saudi and the jews, in fact, there is intermarriage between them.

They have one interest in common "they all hate Shia"

And this is the largest Islamic sect in the Middle East, that's why most of the Arab countries are in logger head with S.A.

I won't argue further with you are being sentimental.

I have done extensive reading on middle east affairs, I know a lot about their foreign policies and the animosity of all Arab state towards the state of Israel. The Muslim world number enemy is Israel but political and economic factor is forcing countries like Saudi, Egypt and other Arab gulf countries are stooge of USA anyway to be warm towards Israel. USA demand for them to soften their views about Israel as one of the preconditions for the numerous security and arm deals between these countries.

Saudi Arabia is an absolute dictatorship and the biggest danger to ruling family at this point in time is the Shia minority who see Iran as a model to follow, Iran being a Shia state will always be a threat to the ruling family of Saudi Arabia. Israel see Iran as the only Islamic country with capability to launch a successful attack on their home land, hence Iran is their number one threat in the region. It is marriage of convenience between Saudi and Israel, the old adage, ''the enemy of my enemy is my friend'' , If not for the out lash that their open relationship will generate, Saudi would have public declare support to Israel and open diplomatic ties with the Zionist state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Uk British Parliament Waited 36 Years To Expose General Yakubu Gowon? / Nigerian Govt Caught Buying "Free Software" For N1.6bil / El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.