Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics (84246 Views)

2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! / You won't miss UKAPISUA Christmas Village In Akwa Ibom State when you see this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by spirul77: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Atouke post=84714684]
seems you are joking, which limited resources? a state with the highest federal allocation in Nigeria?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Allwell96: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
By God's grace, I will spend this Christmas at Uyo, just to see 4 myself.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=84717928][/quote]

Does Akwa Ibom have limitless resources?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Okikaneseokwu: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
My dream city

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by monlawal(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
This 21 storey building, where is it located? Can you share a picture of it in the afternoon?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by ubox: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Techcrunchng:
you lied. I lived in uyo for more than one year, started from idoro road, moved to atiku by pathfinder, worked at state sec.
Shelter afrique area is having light(20hrs+) for the past 4 months. Generator is rarely on, only serves as back up as its meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by backbone503(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Emperor4tune:
all these rubish is just to increase runs girls & hiv rate in the state this is no developement but club live,build us international market,companies,industries & factories let our youth raise up their status,all these colourful crap wont take anyone anyway,udom is just decieving those he can decieve not me,at times i see him as a mistake that must be corrected in 2023

Yak ado usok usok!
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by lavenjcrown(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh. I thought I was the only person who has the question in mind.
I even think say I no won sabi read again.
vowiski:
How is this 21 storey ?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Fairview1: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by johnmartus(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
You're so disgusting typo error doesn't translate to inability to construct setence. If you read the gibberish you wrote down here it's a completely nonsense and your way of command English sound like your local dialect.
DCmonster:
I know your real moniker you hatred filled zombie. You need to channel your hatred energy to getting proper education so that you can compose sentence in a better English next time or better still beg your sponsors to send you back to school instead of nuisance causing tout on nairaland.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Hallabee1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
vowiski:
How is this 21 storey ?
that 21 story tall no be small
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by effty(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atouke:

Are the resources in Akwa ibom limitless?
Looting is a Nigerian problem Not Akwa ibom alone
At least in Akwa ibom we have things that each of our leaders has done for our state.its obvious in our state that we have enjoyed contentious leadership.
I hope you can say same for the leadership of
your state .
You talk as if Akwa-Ibom belongs to only charlatans like you. I am from Akwa-Ibom and I am also living here in Uyo. Talking about resources, how have we fared with the hefty allocations from the federation purse? Meanwhile, tell me those things that have been done to better the lives of the citizenry in the state with the massive unemployment ravaging the state.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Fairview1: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
But wait ooo, People...

How will this help boost Akwa Ibom economy? Isn't this money spent on decorating the city not a waste? Why didn't they channel it into building a capital project?

Just my thought though.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atouke:
This is a very beautiful building changing the skyline of uyo for the better.

Oya chop 21-storey light na

Muumuu
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by effty(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
ubox:

Shelter afrique area is having light(20hrs+) for the past 4 months. Generator is rarely on, only serves as back up as its meant to be.
So Uyo starts and stop in Osongama and Shelter Afrique?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Oya chop 21-storey light na

Muumuu
Why so much hate?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fairview1:
But wait ooo, People...

How will this help boost Akwa Ibom economy? Isn't this money spent on decorating the city not a waste? Why didn't they channel it into building a capital project?

Just my thought though.
?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Celense(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's amazing

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
effty:

You talk as if Akwa-Ibom belongs to only charlatans like you. I am from Akwa-Ibom and I am also living here in Uyo. Talking about resources, how have we fared with the hefty allocations from the federation purse? Meanwhile, tell me those things that have been done to better the lives of the citizenry in the state with the massive unemployment ravaging the state.
Is that what you are, a charlatan?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by poweredcom(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Atouke:

you were there to observe, yet there was nobody there! SAD

I was there to observer wat ...wetin wan carry me go there hahaha

Even if I go ..i can't stay there for long ...it's a peaceful place Sha good luck to dem
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2019
blowjohn:

Aside Abuja, Lagos, and perhaps 2 other cities, uyo is the best place to be.
in terms of good road and peacefulness, yes that's true and i said that earlier but for money making i don't agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by odikomo1(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Is it that recession no dey affect Christmas budget?

Is like....

1. Government Priorities for the end of year =

Project:

Christmas decorations on all roundabouts/flyovers linking the bad roads.

Please o I hope i made a love speech!!!

One love!!!
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2019
ubox:

that's an estate and most estates has constant light because they usually have special lines of which they pays hugely for, I'm talking about public areas of which I mentioned Ikot Ekpene road.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by belcom10(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Pls permit me to call you mumu.
Na you distribute HiV to those villages?
Next time say what you know.

OgaBuhari:
don't be ignorant..
the rate of hiv is very low in Uyo.

akwa Ibom has 31 local government and the hiv rate is high in those interior villages because the people are ignorant..
but Uyo is safe

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5xH3gvAuep/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Here's a link for the video for the events at Christmas village via iniedo Instagram.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Kennyswagzz: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2019
wiseone28:
Nothing to celebrate when i am in this shit hole..

Have the state government finish rebagging foreign rice as Akwa ibom rice, i want to buy? grin
seriously dude?gringrin

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by themanderon: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Uyo is such a beautiful and expensive city.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by OgaBuhari: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
belcom10:
Pls permit me to call you mumu.
Na you distribute HiV to those villages?
Next time say what you know.

[/s] shut up mor0n
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 08, 2019
johnmartus:
So this is what udom spend money on . This man risk long term jail.

After Tinubus jail term comes Udoms own.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2019
johnmartus:
This lowlife will start defending thief. How much did you have in your bank account. Do you know where udom keep his family. Maybe you are one of those guy sell gala by road under the sun.

Yorubas and envy are like .....

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
Overrated city without frequent electric power aside ikot ekpene road and few other streets. Though the city and the state as a whole has the best and sweet road network but things ain't moving well there.

Yorubas and envy are inseparable.

Imagine .

Lagos is the darkest and dirtiest city in the work...

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2019
effty:

Which limited resources? A state where each successive government try to outdo each other in plundering the commonwealth of the people.

Don't you people get tired ?

Envy everywhere.

had it been it were in osun, you would have been dancing like an idiot...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.