Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? (1370 Views)

Huawei CEO Says Company’s Own OS Will Run Android Apps - Reports / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by domack99(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

Am looking for a mini keypad phone but run on Android Operating system. Talking of phones similar to the old style 3310 and the likes with just 2 to 3 inch screen.

Reason for the Android is that I want to be able to synchronized my contacts through google contact With the other smart phone.

Just need something small and very potable

Any idea please.
Re: Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by lekjons(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Yeah, there's an MTN phone like that, it has 3g and runs whatsapp, with 6 months data bonus.

I don't know the name, it was advertised at my place of work sometime ago at 7k price(discounted).
Re: Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by Donkelzy(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
domack99:
Hi Nairalanders,

Am looking for a mini keypad phone but run on Android Operating system. Talking of phones similar to the old style 3310 and the likes with just 2 to 3 inch screen.

Reason for the Android is that I want to be able to synchronized my contacts through google contact With the other smart phone.

Just need something small and very potable

Any idea please.
The Nokia 3310 4g, browse about the phone, it has 4g and runs on android OS
Re: Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by domack99(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Donkelzy:

The Nokia 3310 4g, browse about the phone, it has 4g and runs on android OS

The new Nokia 3310 does not run on Android operating system. The 3310 Operating system is Nokia Series 30+
Re: Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by domack99(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
lekjons:
Yeah, there's an MTN phone like that, it has 3g and runs whatsapp, with 6 months data bonus.

I don't know the name, it was advertised at my place of work sometime ago at 7k price(discounted).

Love to know the name of the phone but not all phone with WhatsApp function are Android
Re: Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by Donkelzy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
domack99:

The new Nokia 3310 does not run on Android operating system. The 3310 Operating system is Nokia Series 30+

Re: Is There A Keypad Phone That Run Android? by yusluvad(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Apple Might Likely Change The PC Industry. / I Need Iphone / Your Aliexpress Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.