Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot (18967 Views)

What Are Your Favourites Shows On Nigeria Info Fm 99.3 / Critique: M.I 2 / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by tosinaded(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
04kaa:

lol. he still didnt get the message

naaaah, i discarded the message!
cos my earlier post was rhetorical. . . . .
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by 04kaa: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

naaaah, i discarded the message!
cos my earlier post was rhetorical. . . . .

ok now, shows that ur maturing, i think u just reached puberty?right? grin congrats
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by tosinaded(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2010
04kaa:

ok now, shows that your maturing, i think u just reached puberty?right? grin congrats

nice way of admitting ur stupidity and backing off the arguement!
i understand u
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by 04kaa: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

nice way of admitting your stupidity and backing off the arguement!
i understand u

pikin wey say him papa no get rest., na there him sef go peme grin grin grin
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by tosinaded(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
lmao . . . oniranu
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by hax: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2010
eldee:

@Hax
It's obvious u know next to nothing outside Shad and The Roots . . .
lmao. why you hating?
yes i know nothing outside good music. or do you want to compare any of their albums to MI2?

the Nigerian music scene is foreign to you, bleep that, music is foreign to you . . .that's obvious.
Now, I'll ask three yes/no questions . . .

1. Has M.I proved that he's a great rapper with M.I, Talk About It, Illegal Music and the many collabos he was on??
2. What is the most popular beef song in Nigerian hiphop music??
3. Is M.I 2 good music??
i quote PackFM
'they don't know what to expect from the niqqas they respected'

that applies to you, MI, and hip-hop nowadays in general.

just because you've dropped a near-classic doesn't mean you should be a one-hit wonder. what would have happened if Nas dropped MI2 after Illmatic? 'eeehn, i've dropped a classic, i can afford to make crappy music'.  this reminds me of jay-z's kingdom come. a little drop in standard compared to previous albums, and you will get grilled, because we expect good hip-hop from probably the best mainstream rapper in nigeria right now. too bad though, some peeps like pop. but it's all good.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by kaypumpin2(m): 1:36am On Dec 23, 2010
How anyone can call MI2 wack is beyond me but i guess to each its own.

All these rappers they be forming i too knows/they can't keep up they need glucose
Where did they come from who knows/No other rap sounds like Judo's

No guy like me check your archive/back it off slow,hard drive i dey gbadun how some girl in the club dey move to this song on Fri,doing me strong thing grin
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by yoji: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2010
Attention hiphop heads, if MI2 bleeped up, its ok cos there's stil hope for d xmas. Go pick up RETURN OF THE PHERO by pherowshuz. That's d best freakin rap album out there now. Its thoroughly satisfying. Instant classic men! Don't enter d new year without dat sh*t! phero and mode9 saved d year.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by ritchboy(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2010
All these rappers they be forming i too knows/they can't keep up they need glucose
Where did they come from who knows/No other rap sounds like Judo's

I havent heard the album but lines like these are discouraging. . .
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by slimshay(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2010
Richie abeg help me tell them o. Why can't people get it. This is MI for gawdsakes, that people are even disappointed with what he offered is a compliment to him.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by 04kaa: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
db and co, i need pheroshuw and AQ album

wordsmith
i need asa and vec, make una send to punchlinee@yahoo.com.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by tosinaded(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
04kaa:

db and co, i need pheroshuw and AQ album

wordsmith
i need asa and vec, make una send to punchlinee@yahoo.com.

tosinadedamola@gmail.com
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by Fred87(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
@yoji. U b correct.pherow's album is d deal,no tym 4 fairytale rappax.eeeezz
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by kaypumpin2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ritchie and Slim,pardon me for not been a fastidious hip hop head.From Kweli to Soulja boi,they all have a space in my rack and heart.

That said,MI was never a lyricist so I am wondering why anyone is dissapointed in the first place.I'll understand if it's Modey that came out with this album and you are up in arms.

Is this album a lyrical-fest?NO

But did the album achieve what it set out to commercially?Oh yes
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by alisigwe(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2010
Tomorow smbdy will say rap is dead!while in n way or d other we are individually nailing a nail to d rap game,dnt knw why dis tread's still alive,hw kan all dis so kalld hip hop heads say dis album is ok?right 4rm d intro sh.t is pure garb,lets leave dis debate 4 gurls and common listerners out there.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by 04kaa: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2010
Hiphop heads know that MI went after money. instead of impressing the hiphop community, sothe heads understand , for MI it is money over lyrics,
so he shouldnt complain if he doesnt win the lyricist of the year award, but in my opinion no one should question his lyrical ability. it is over obvious that MI is talented, and the most commercially successful rapper to date , but the best rapper in Naija? that is very very questionable. owing to the fact that his lyrical ability has been declining rapidly, i already told him he has to drop illegal music strictly for the hiphop heads.so make una no worry.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by alisigwe(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
1nce a gud girl gone bad she's gone 4 ever!i dnt see mi going hard again.he already lost direction like whoever his mentor is!
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by tosinaded(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
Hiphop head,hiphod dikk head,rap puzsy holes. . . . . .
Absolute nonsense!

If ure a pure rap listener dat only luvs lyrics over hard beats than listening to music. . . . . . .

Wuh d eff are u doing wiv an mi2 album? Pls go and download rap mixtapes online, or listen to the likes of modenine that makes strictly rap songs!

And pls the fact that u dnt listen to any other kind of songs,apart 4rm ur lyrics over beats kinda songs, dsnt make others wack!

Una just dey here dey shout mi2 is wack and bla bla. . . All these boring and myopic hiphop fans!
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by slimshay(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2010
I am not a hiphop head. It just a statement of irrelevance when someonme wants to show he knows mor rap than the next person. While the next person uses it to pseudo-insult the claimant. Witness Tosin here.

MI is a very good lyricist. But when he puts 2face on the hook and he starts rhyming 2face with toothpaste and toothache I think it is fair enuff for someone to go eeerm.
This insinuation that anybody criticising this album is hating or just bellyaching in itself is wack.

And somepeople want to sell us on 'he's bringing a new direction'. I remember this afro-hiphop argument has been had in this music section and I don't remember MI's name being mentioned.

I will accept if people are saying okay he has gone commercial or what not. He has the perogative to do so. But like Terry said on BANS 'even on a club track you can't be spitting dumb tracks'

Again what MI has offered is not what is expected of 'naija hiphop savior'. Just wait and witness loads of other cats put a Brymo on the hooks and start rhyming with days of the week.
Re: Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot by Blissbeatz(m): 1:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Rep. M. I, jesse jagz... God bless u guyz luv u like kilodeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night / Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.