Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference (49503 Views)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 / Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by axglide(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

abeg make una help me see this 'somehow' pesin!!

abeg is there any body in this forum that is 38 plus that doesn't hav a gray hair in either his head, or his beard or his balls in Nigeria today?

Bros no worry yourself. You old pass me sef, by God's Grace I'll be 40 next year and i have grey beards. Nothing do you abeg.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Gratefulll(f): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Picture quality
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by midnighter(f): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2019
igben:
Nose and teeth @ the left side close to opening different...

Teeth change position with age

Nose gets bigger with age because cartilage never stops growing

Elderly people have larger noses and ears
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Joedoyle(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2019
somehow:

44 and grey hair ke?
na your gene sir
How old is Ole Gunnar Solkjaer?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

Oga who send you?

abeg tell me how my gene take dey terrible?

am 43 heading to 44 and gray hair plenty for my hair - itsa normal stuff nau!

my age are the new zaddy!

abi u think say i be politicians wey dey go obodo oyibo go renew their blood?? cheesy

oga if you eat healthy balanced diet with less stress, you will always look young and good. Don't underestimate the power of good food that is being denied the masses through draculian policies.

Also, If u compare the disturbances in the last administration with this present one, u will find out the stress was far higher than this one.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by desthan(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

abeg make una help me see this 'somehow' pesin!!

abeg is there any body in this forum that is 38 plus that doesn't hav a gray hair in either his head, or his beard or his balls in Nigeria today?

I am 48yrs, no single white hair, maybe one or two which my wife always picks out. No beard, just moustache and no white on it.

I have a boy working for me, he is just 29 but has so much white hairs all over his beard that when he comes to drop documents in my house, my children run to him calling him their grandpa...

It's just gene like the young man said to you, no be sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by igben(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Nose and teeth @ the left side close to opening different
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by OneKinGuy(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2019
landforeast:
If you don't see two different people then it is either you are brain dead or next urgent eye surgery.
If you see two different people, You are the one who need surgery!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by GGirll: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Pls people Google the condolence message from queen England to Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2019
no difference..wetin dey blood, still dey blood
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by enicid: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Buhari has money while his classmates do not. Buhari lives in AC apartment, moves his AC cars and also have access to foreign medical facilities but his classmates do not. So how then do you expect them to look older the same?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2019
KINGYAGAA:
The 1983 is dead and the 2019 is a fake Buhari from Niger

According to Kanu and his zombies

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by ziegurf(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2019
.....this thing should stop ignoring all these accusations that he's jubril or something from Niger.....and prove everybody wrong by conducting a witnessed DNA test with the children of buhari

I'm still wondering about their nose and so many other things attached, how could a rat invaded a whole presidential office in asorock Let me just stop here
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2019
obiekunie2:

he is actually younger now than in 1983.

i once wrote about what they did to him that made him younger but i cant remember which of the monika i used for that.

All his so called classmates are now so old - just take a look at the attached pic and see the difference.

I WAS IN PRIMARY ONE WHEN BUHARI WAS HEAD OF STATE - NOW AM EVEN LOOKING FARRR OLDER THAN BUHARI WITH WHITE HAIR ALMOST ALL OVER MY HEAD.

AND YOU STILL BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING FISHY WITH BUHARI?

WELL I GUESS THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO STOP US FROM ASKING QUESTIONS THAT'S WHY THEY SO BADLY NEED THE SOCIAL MEDIA BILL AND HATE SPEECH BILL!

Continue asking your questions, one day, you will get answer. And if you don't, well, good luck
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

The more you look the less you see...

Yar'Adua was long dead in this country for weeks and they kept telling us lies that he was healthy. Some pastors and Imams even said they met with him in ABJ and he was praying then nodded at them to acknowledge their visit.

His dead body was brought in to this country with the airport light bring shut off!

And someone will tell us that Buhari who was on a life machine, couldn't move, who was using a Tuttle neck cloth underneath of all his cloths before , during n after the campaigns, who couldn't hear what ppl say, who was skinny and whom many leaders(local n intl) said was dead would just suddenly become fleshy, fresh,strong and lively?

The pic is clear enough!
Social media bill is targeted at issues like this because it will soon escalate towards the next election.

Why did Tinubu suddenly become relevant?

Conspiracy theorists, una well done o.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Ayomarcel(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Is that a mic or d**k?
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by oluwaahmed: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Hmm, this is interesting. Cheek bone and jaw present in the old buhari but missing in the new one? No they are not the same person! No matter how old you get bones don't shrink.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Successlane: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2019
KINGYAGAA:

Not SUDAN again?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Successlane: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2019
banom:
The difference is that he is younger now after 36 years.... honestly impostor jubril is real .

Pele.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by gtown: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2019
landforeast:

I am not perturbed by your vituperation because zombie will always be zombie. Their reasoning is way below that of an ant.
The way you respond here tells that you are one of those ipobian pigs miscreants who need Burutai brain reset surgery to finetune your thinking faculty back to human way.
Whenever your types are served with what you serve others every day, you go rioting. If not, where is the vituperation there order than the good admonition he gave you free of charge that you should restrain from evil wish for your fellow human.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Ladycewhy(f): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Hmm, this is interesting. Cheek bone and jaw present in the old buhari but missing in the new one? No they are not the same person! No matter how old you get bones don't shrink.
it will shock you to know some foreign countries are vested in this scam too. The same britons who came as friends and turned land grabbers and artifacts stealers is where buhari goes for treatment. I guess the colonial masters are still trying to protect their pet project aka the niger- area.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by encryptjay(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
eTECTIV:
Is dat a mic or a Penis in d 2019 photo
Why now? grin Scrolled back up and laughed hard
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Liftedhands(f): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
It is well.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2019
mmb:
Buhari gradually going back to his youthfulness.

Forget about the army or civilian uniform., look at the face oy

Digital cameras explains the looks
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2019
KINGYAGAA:

No longer Sudan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by gaskiyamagana: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2019
banom:
The difference is that he is younger now after 36 years.... honestly impostor jubril is real .
Conbinasion of tricarboxylic acid and tramadol at work.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by oluwaahmed: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
it will shock you to know some foreign countries are vested in this scam too. The same britons who came as friends and turned land grabbers and artifacts stealers is where buhari goes for treatment. I guess the colonial masters are still trying to protect their pet project aka the niger- area.

I agree, cos the Archbishop of Canterbury (the leader of the Anglican church) is buharis close friend, that he visits buhari every time he's in the UK? Its definitely not to convert him
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by mekuso89(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
He looks lighter and younger

Could the rumors be true
No make una dey dia

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by gaskiyamagana: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
GGirll:
Pls people Google the condolence message from queen England to Nigeria.
From queen Biafra as well.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by gaskiyamagana: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
landforeast:

I am not perturbed by your vituperation because zombie will always be zombie. Their reasoning is way below that of an ant.
Sai Baba
Chai Wailers.
Re: Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference by JeffreyLiaison(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2019
So Jubril really exists!
How can someone be getting younger while getting older?
Don't trust these politrickcians.
We are being governed by someone from Niger Republic.
Imposter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.