Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup (63648 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by freeman67: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Charleys:

Go and sleep, you don't know anything.

Ok I will take your advice but before I go you will have to check the dictionary at least to understand that I have actually taught you something.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by KingBarry(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
����
Cooking skills for okro soup
Mtcheww
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Tawaibro: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Correct. Can't stand a wife from a tribe that'll rather prepare me black Amala and ewedu. That combo is the most disgusting thing on Earth.
blessed food u call disgusting mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by baby124: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is she also cooking for her Mummy’s in marriage grin cheesy. This is beginner Okro soup. Anyway she has time to learn.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Charleys: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
freeman67:

Ok I will take your advice but before I go you will have to check the dictionary at least to understand that I have actually taught you something.

There's nothing like okra soup. It's okro soup.

Okra is the name of the plant while okro is the name of the "fruit" it bears.

At the end na the same thing
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Naijaarchive(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pepper blended with tomatoes... Am sure she will add onions too grin the okro is not properly diced.. Its too big.. Chef oro

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by tete7000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Charleys:
Okro not okoro.

In fact Regina Daniels can't cook, once you add stew in your soup then you can't cook. The yorubas do this a lot.

Who adds tomatoes in okro soup, who does that?

Yoruba do this a lot, and what is the logic in that statement? Who says your people way of cooking is the real way? Where is that rule written? You better face front and leave Yoruba alone. Have the people eating Yoruba food Complained to you? Stop your Yoruba does this a lot ranting.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by freeman67: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Charleys:

There's nothing like okra soup. It's okro soup.

Okra is the name of the plant while okro is the name of the "fruit" it bears.

Learn my boy. Go back to school.

Na una dey chop the food but na Oyibo dey name the name... Na people like you wey no dey research pass anything wey grow come meet need go back to school.. Because you grow dey hear say una dey call am into no make am so...

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Incandescent(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why are Igbos always quick to mention Yoruba this & that in any discussion.

I married an Igbo person & after I heard my mother in law mention that when we were discussing something totally unrelated to a tribe. I had to quickly end the discussion cos my kids were there.

I don't want to raise kids that are filled with prejudice

I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba btw

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Estellie: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
judgementyard:
She looks confused, and I might be wrong but do they use tomato paste to cook okro soup? undecided
Abeg for where una see the tomato paste?

She clearly said "blended pepper".

Nigerians. They won't confirm first ooo, fiamm!! Dey don conclude... grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
slam7000:
Wrong title for the thread.

Correction: Regina Daniels preparing to offer sacrifice to her ancestors.

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Yorubas do it

Yourbas can't cook
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by blozzynonny(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
judgementyard:
She looks confused, and I might be wrong but do they use tomato paste to cook okro soup? undecided

You can use freshly chopped tomatoes to spice it up which is optional though but tomato paste......hmmmmm, I guess that's a new recipe

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Charleys: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
tete7000:

Yoruba do this a lot, and what is the logic in that statement? Who says your people way of cooking is the real way? Where is that rule written? You better face front and leave Yoruba alone. Have the people eating Yoruba food Complained to you? Stop your Yoruba does this a lot ranting.

He asked a question, and I told him yorubas do it a lot, I am not wrong.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Incandescent:
Why are Igbos always quick to mention Yoruba this & that in any discussion.

I married an Igbo person & after I heard my mother in law mention that when we were discussing something totally unrelated to a tribe. I had to quickly end it. I don't want to raise kids that are filled with inherited hatred

I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba BTW.

You heard your mother in-law bring up a something you don't like, and you ended your marriage?

I see the spirit of prostitution and stupidity binding you with chains

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
itsme01:

Ndi Marginalisation, they cant stand you too, and just like your women have started rejecting you people for yoruba men, our women would rather turn catholic nun than date an okoro grin

Thats why in politics, and everything you are relegated to 3rd class.. grin who dey marry okoro sef pass fellow uneducated okoro

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Charleys:

He asked a question, and I told him yorubas do it a lot, I am not wrong.

You're not, dear.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by hisgrace090: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
judgementyard:

Blended peppe not tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Incandescent(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Benstino:

You heard your mother in-law bring up a something you don't like, and you ended your marriage?

I see the spirit of prostitution and stupidity binding you with chains

Reread my post. I ended the discussion that's what I meant. I can't trade my spouse for anything.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Benstino:

Yourbas can't cook
We know that
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by atimadesign(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
I am tired of these news It is high time she gets pregnant and start a family,
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by hisgrace090: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol, na modernize okro she wan cook.

Blended peppe not tomatoes.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Emma911: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Omo. See Behind kitchen. Okro is the simplest soup to cook sha.

Meanwhile, Watch full video of Cardi B's adventure and tour of Nigeria. From arrival to her departure (Everything)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CopkE6ugt9s
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
sad
Poison!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Odunolumide(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Yorubas do it

Which Yoruba? You dogmatic fellow
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Incandescent:

Reread my post. I ended the discussion that's what I meant. I can't trade my spouse for anything.

Stop replying idiots with stolen phones!
Simple English, they can't comprehend!
Just imagine the senseless comment irrespective of the age of the person being quoted.
I think they need to be doing brain scanning before allowing people to comment here.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Odunolumide:

Which Yoruba? You dogmatic fellow
Ignorant afonja spotted
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by shoboy9: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
My wife has never celebrated making okro soup before. I wonder why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Joshua Johnson Has Died / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.