Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,434 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup (63647 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by realstars: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2019
The cheapest soup to prepare, I was 6 When I cook okro soup

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by DrMuzungu(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2019
She is the only woman in the world who knows how to make okro soup? I will die of laughter!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by armyofone(m): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2019
All that palm oil and maggi cubes shocked shocked shocked scary!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by ireneidiva(f): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Charleys:

There's nothing like okra soup. It's okro soup.

Okra is the name of the plant while okro is the name of the "fruit" it bears.

At the end na the same thing
Lol. Please this is not true. Research first before putting some things on nairaland.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2019
All of them asking if they use tomatoes paste on okro...make some money travel abroad and taste new things then you will understand there are many ways to cook the native delicacies...maybe when you travel you will also understand not having common electricity is a taboo and not a normal way of life
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Gibsonho(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Everybody can cook....my concern is,do u think the soup will be sweet??

Too much ingredients dey kill food
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Duru009(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
paix:
That's somebody's wife o.

Oh am sorry!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by moorevic(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2019
This one still dey trend. Public Pit
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by RPirez: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Correct. Can't stand a wife from a tribe that'll rather prepare me black Amala and ewedu. That combo is the most disgusting thing on Earth.

Yet all of ur people depend on that tribe for survival.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by RillJ(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2019
slam7000:
Wrong title for the thread.

Correction: Regina Daniels preparing to offer sacrifice to her ancestors.

Those who want the soup to be sweet 'by faya by fox'!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Shhhh01(f): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2019
slam7000:
Wrong title for the thread.

Correction: Regina Daniels preparing to offer sacrifice to her ancestors.
aye le oooo ikosi ooooooooooo. lol. nice one.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Shhhh01(f): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Is this suppose to be news or what?
YES O. Its regina na. it must b news on NL
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Ogegod87: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Charleys:
Okro not okoro.

In fact Regina Daniels can't cook, once you add stew in your soup then you can't cook.

Who adds tomatoes in okro soup, who does that?

Okra!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Charleys: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Angelawhite:

That’s how people spread wrong information and people will believe it. The people who actually liked your posts believe it’s tomatoes while in reality, it’s grounded pepper

Which kind grounded pepper you want put for food sef? grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by paix(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Duru009:

Oh am sorry!
I believe she's forgiven you.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
merahki:

The post you are referring to has less hysteria and vitriol than yours las las
We know you know idiots shocked lipsrsealed

Did you say hysteria? That's someone's mother for God's sake! Her comment was simple, straight forward, free of insults and ambiguity. Only a secondary school student, someone whose hand is faster than his brain or blank upstairs like him can misinterpret such.
You can only reply someone with derogatory words if his comment is derogatory or insensitive. What could warrant calling someone's mother Stupid and Prostitute combined? Can he tell that to his mother? It is only on NL you can see such, other blogs screen comments before they are made public.

You will make an innocent comment, only for someone to quote you with the opening "you are mad", "idiot", goat, fool, mumu, shut up etc before commenting, why? Irrespective of your age! There are grandparents here.

A rubbish post was made one day, someone commented "thrash", only for someone to reply him with "Obo iya e ni thrash" (na your mama Toto be thrash). I was as shocked as the person, he replied, only for the fool to reply him again with "Your mama Toto dia". If the person is your mate which obviously is not, that implies you are insulting someone of your mother's age or more. Can he tell that to his mother? A lot of people have stopped commenting because of all these.

Even if she decided to end her marriage due to emotional insults, that 's her business cos she is person wearing the shoes. A lot are enduring emotional insults in the name of saving marriages. If it not down well with you, fine!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Duru009(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
paix:
I believe she's forgiven you.

Oh thanks

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did you say hysteria? That's someone's mother for God's sake! Her comment was simple, straight forward, free of insults and ambiguity. Only a secondary school student, someone whose hand is faster than his brain or blank upstairs like him can misinterpret such.
You can only reply someone with derogatory words if his comment is derogatory or insensitive. What could warrant calling someone's mother Stupid and Prostitute combined? Can he tell that to his mother? It is only on NL you can see such, other blogs screen comments before they are made public.

You will make an innocent comment, only for someone to quote you with the opening "you are mad", "idiot", goat, fool, mumu, shut up etc before commenting, why? Irrespective of your age! There are grandparents here.

A rubbish post was made one day, someone commented "thrash", only for someone to reply him with "Obo iya e ni thrash" (na your mama Toto be thrash). I was as shocked as the person, he replied, only for the fool to reply him again with "Your mama Toto dia". If the person is your mate which obviously is not, that implies you are insulting someone of your mother's age or more. Can he tell that to his mother? A lot of people have stopped commenting because of all these.

Even if she decided to end her marriage due to emotional insults, that 's her business cos she is person wearing the shoes. A lot are enduring emotional insults in the name of saving marriages. If it not down well with you, fine!

Chim
All this for me? Forgive me for whatever ooo, Won’t read it all too, another forgive me
Ciao
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Rityonyi(f): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by victorazyvictor(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
E BE LIKE SAY YOU DRINK ONE SACHET OF ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA shocked

grin how u take know? grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

This is Nairaland for u.many kids and frustrated souls abound here.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
i give her 100% with this. bravo mrs nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Rityonyi(f): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Who have tried this
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by RedDoor: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Who have tried to cook this method after watching
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by RedDoor: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Can everyone cook their Okro and upload let's see
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Rityonyi(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mine will be placed here soon
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Charleys:
Okro not okoro.

In fact Regina Daniels can't cook, once you add stew in your soup then you can't cook.

Who adds tomatoes in okro soup, who does that?
Creative cooking....

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by AbjMotorPalace: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Babe come serve me food jor
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by AbjMotorPalace: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
I still de for dining cool
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Rochasokorocha: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good one from her, at least she made an effort to learn how to Cook despite spending her life going from one movie set to the other.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by ireneidiva(f): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:
She's cooking as if they swear for her.
Only insane people put tomato inside okra soup.
That is pepper!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup by Rochasokorocha: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Liquid pepper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute! / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Nollywood Actor Joshua Johnson Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.