Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food (1489 Views)

Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market / Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by oreofemi(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2007
Can someone tell me why american food is better than nigerian food. straight fact pls because a stupid kid told me to flush out when i was telling her about nigria.
Re: Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by iice(f): 3:34pm On May 26, 2007
Seriously? undecided Nigerian food is one of the best!! American foods often lack taste (not enough spices), why do they love to eat other foods (Chinese, Mediterranean, Italian)? A Nigerian will always love Nigerian food first before other foods.
Re: Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by AlRaheem(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
@topic
in no way are they close. Even nigerias salad is way better
Re: Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
lol, Naija food is better. I miss mr.biggs'. OMG, tastes so good compared to all these fastfood places they got here. burger-king, mc'donalds, wendy's, etc. just a cheeseburger and u gain lots of fat in d wrong places. WTF! don't know what they put in those. Their food is the reason why they're shapeless in this country,lol, am serious. Lots of folks with flabby tummy, etc. But, honestly they got more food than naija. Like millions of food, not that they're all good, anywayz but at least u have a choice on what to eat. Naija foods are good but they are few. d rest are imported from america, u know. except the local ones like soup, etc which nobody would like to sit and eat everyday.
Re: Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by omogenaija(f): 2:14am On Jun 13, 2007
nigerian food is better when prepared properly o course  wink but i dont really like eating it often
like others have said american food is tastless,  thats why i try not to be @ american restraunts except Burger King and Mcdonalds
Re: Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by kc08: 1:49am On Feb 11, 2008
Nigerian food is better any time for all the good reasons; taste, nutritional values and all the nots and bolts that one needs for a good health,   according to nutritionist.

I remember in ''97 on my second visit to the doctor he ordered me strickly to return to my naija dishes. He was so passionate , he commanded that I go in search of naija food whereever I could find some. According to him the difference in my change of diet was too clear from my lab work. He went on to say something like,  this our american food is not good not for you or anyone,   

have you visited the dentist lately,  Yap,  my first dentist could not believe one could have a set of teeth so white grin and tough wink. kudos to our naija food, remember those chewing sticks?,  yes man, 

so, do we need any other testimonies,
Re: Is American Food Better Than Nigerian Food by TOYOSI20(f): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2008
I think it actually depends on individual preference.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 1.8 Million Bag Of Rice For Sale. / D / Yam Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.