Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why I’m Bad At Coding And People Think I’m Good - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why I’m Bad At Coding And People Think I’m Good (884 Views)

HELP! My Exposure To My System Due To Coding And Research Is Affecting My Eye. / Facilitator/educator(coding And Robotics) / I Want To Go Into Programming But Very Bad At Math, Any Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Bad At Coding And People Think I’m Good by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hello there, it’s me again, although most of you don’t know me, if you want to know me you can click on the Facebook fab icon at the top of this blog and if you are using a mobile phone to read this, and you are using a Google Chrome browser you can actually, request for the web view with the chrome browser and you will be able to see the Facebook fab icon, and yes like that you will be taken to my Facebook page, or is it my Facebook profile wall, I’m not sure yet but just Click on it and you will see it.

Now to what I brought you here for, why I’m bad at coding and people actually think I’m good at coding, just take a look below, I don’t know why I keep doing this but anyways just take a look below.

continue reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/11/why-im-bad-at-coding-and-people-think.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Developer / Please Who Has This Course For Sale Or How Do I Download It From Udemy? / Please Can Anyone Help! I Need Vb.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.