Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS (16654 Views)

Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS by expert234: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
budaatum:

So, APC's Aregbe was not responsible for the failure to pay salary in buda's Osun State according to your understanding of buda, or are you just being lazy in your misunderstanding?

Kindly show where buda said what you clam instead of asking people to lazily believe your misunderstanding please. The non-lazy Nigerians amongst might be able to educate your laziness out of you.

Oh! So, you agree that aregebe was responsible for not paying salaries? How come you didn't blame it on the laziness of osun state workers? Someone said you have mental issues and I am forced to agree.
Re: Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS by budaatum: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
expert234:

Oh! So, you agree that aregebe was responsible for not paying salaries? How come you didn't blame it on the laziness of osun state workers? Someone said you have mental issues and I am forced to agree.
I don't know why you expect me to blame APC Aregbe's irresponsibility on Osun State workers. Nor do I get why you call Osun State workers lazy! I do think you are lazy though, far too lazy to understand a single word I write, which is why you accuse me of claiming Nigerians, me included, are lazy, since I'm certain you know many very hard working Nigerians.

Please stop being a lazy Nigerian and post where buda said Nigerians are lazy. We are definitely not all lazy like you are!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Receive N1bn Each For COVID-19 Fight / Lagos GAC Okays Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Russia-Ukraine Crisis Fuelling Surge In Food Prices – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.