Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting (2614 Views)

She Came Back Begging / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by DenreleDave(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Fine, she made a mistake and she is sorry about it but u guys are making it worse... U shudnt reply her in such a harsh manner, it will bring her down more..

https://www.nairaland.com/5571297/husband-too-jealous

I know she too sef, her mouth no dey rest but you guys started it first. A lady came for an advice and the thread turned into another bashing one... Haba mana why na?
Preciousgirl, must u reply every one? U needed an advice and becoz they bash u, u started firing them back. What kinda impression are you giving us? For God sake, u r married woman na.. Why insulting people like that? U shud be more groomed and careful with how u insult people. They don't have a problem at d moment, you were the one that has one and u brought it here.. So Pls be careful.

Preciousgirl, ur husband knows you more than us...
Come to think of it, u didn't tell us anytin about you. U only came to tell us dt ur husband is jealous bcoz u sent a picture to a frnd..

Guys see precious girl post
https://www.nairaland.com/5525092/what-most-effective-proven-way

She is crushing on a man outside her marriage, imagine that kind of nonsense and total disrespect.. I wish I can know your husband and show him your post on nairaland. Mehn u r so annoying and now you are angry coz he caught you.. Why did you marry him if you have another guy on ur mind?
Cmon respect your husband n martial vow.

Preciousgirl

The questions are;
1. What kind of picture when ur Facebook is filled with pictures
2. What kind of frnd, childhood frnd or one of ur previous admirers
3. Who knows how ur husband met you hence the reason why he acted in that manner Cox I bliv he knows what u can do very well.

Preciousgirl, who is more jealous btw you and your husband, see evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/5352160/number-keeps-changing-name-husbands
https://www.nairaland.com/5216842/what-part-opposite-sex-get

What if ur husband doesn't have that kind of lips, probably the guy u sent ur picture has it. You are married for God sake.. You are married

https://www.nairaland.com/3248631/ever-crushed-pastor
Were you crushing on your pastor and you are married?

https://www.nairaland.com/5525016/missing-opposite-sex-sinful-lustful

Married woman missing another guy.. Chai.. Marriage is a scam honestly

https://www.nairaland.com/5445541/guys-sleep

See a married woman asking Nairalander guys if they can sleep with someone wife... Preciousgirl, I don't expect such thread from a married woman like you at all... Are you thinking of sleeping with guys?

To all of you, Pls stop it.. Stop the bashing, it's uncalled for

Look at them, list of bashers
Cc:
Smellinganus (Oya go wash your yansh, obu oshi)
Happyguy
Healthserve (too much bashing is not good for your health)
, Kampack
, Bola146
, KiidaACE
, melody91
, Techcrunchng
, Wtfork
, CSTR2
, Amatarasha
, Rekhina
, Riele

Anyways, guy help me Thank God.. He saved me from an accident, though I was hit but thank God say I no land hospital or meet myself for hell.

6 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Romanoff(f): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Most people here are childish and most men here are women haters.

Only few can give reasonable advice in this forum.

The guy who asked her to share her Facebook password with her hubby after cooking and giving him passionate sex was one of the few who had anything to offer the woman.

The forum has become a creche.

12 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by aminusodiq(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2019
I red a significant part of DAT thread... She Ddnt see anytin wrong in her deeds nd rather Dan ignore d online bullies or DOS who shares different ideologies... She resulted to insults!!

P

1 Like

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by aminusodiq(m): 5:20am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

The guy who asked her to share her Facebook password with her hubby after cooking and giving him passionate sex was one of the few who had anything to offer the woman.

u skipped d part where she insulted some of dem ?? My point is... She see nothing wrong in her deeds... Nd DAT alone is a turnoff fr forgiveness!!!

4 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Romanoff(f): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2019
aminusodiq:
u skipped d part where she insulted some of dem ?? My point is... She see nothing wrong in her deeds... Nd DAT alone is a turnoff fr forgiveness!!!

People can become really defensive when they are bashed. The male friend she sent photos to could be a childhood friend and if they are not nudes or seductive photos, she can still make amends with her husband.

Even goat fit bite if you push am too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by aminusodiq(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

People can become really defensive when they are bashed. The male friend she sent photos to could be a childhood friend and if they are not nudes or seductive photos, she can still make amends with her husband.

I totally concure with dis... Dou I'm. Not married* but women should consider dia spouse reaction even to d slightest deeds! Its Facebook nd I think dia ar loads of pictures on d ops timeline hense d friend can swerve through!!! All old time frnds should b known by d husband dat will b understandable!!!

D op should av pic d sense from d comments nd ignore dem all... She needs d advice not to exchange banters... Nairaland is faceless forum hence known fr cyberbullying nd I guess she isn't new to that...

1 Like

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Romanoff(f): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2019
aminusodiq:
I totally concure with dis... Dou I'm. Not married* but women should consider dia spouse reaction even to d slightest deeds! Its Facebook nd I think dia ar loads of pictures on d ops timeline hense d friend can swerve through!!! All old time frnds should b known by d husband dat will b understandable!!!

D op should av pic d sense from d comments nd ignore dem all... She needs d advice not to exchange banters... Nairaland is faceless forum hence known fr cyberbullying nd I guess she isn't new to that...

If I were in her place self, I'd seek elderly counsel outside this forum

No be everybody wey dey here get sense. Most are kids.
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by PabloAndreas(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

So what if its a childhood friend?,so what if the pictures aren‘t nudes or seductive?...it is simply wrong to be sending pictures to any other guy but your hubby...POINT BLANK!!!...what if d reserve was d case how wud she feel bou it huh??...even d foreigners wey too mumu won‘t do a thing like dis...lets stay guided we‘re slowly losing our sanity in this parts

2 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by RoyalBlu(f): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2019
I read only the first page of that thread and concluded she's a tad too razz.

You can't be asking for advise from ogbonge Nairalanders on something like that and expect pats on the back..

Who knows if anything of such even happened?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by crackhaus: 6:12am On Dec 09, 2019
What is the difference between a person being bashed and that person replying back with insults - I honestly don't know how one is more noble than the other.

It's like that common fable where someone's towel got stolen, then he/she ran out naked after the thief to retrieve it. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Romanoff(f): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2019
PabloAndreas:

So what if its a childhood friend?,so what if the pictures aren‘t nudes or seductive?...it is simply wrong to be sending pictures to any other guy but your hubby...POINT BLANK!!!...what if d reserve was d case how wud she feel bou it huh??...even d foreigners wey too mumu won‘t do a thing like dis...lets stay guided we‘re slowly losing our sanity in this parts

There are ways to correct someone without insults. She has realized she's wrong, how are the insults spos to change her situation?
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by nzeobi(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2019
I feel she deserves every thing she got, she never even showed any remorse for her wrong doing and she never told us the reason for sending the picture.

The husband that reacted that way knows her better than all of us here on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by healthserve(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2019
DenreleDave:
Fine, she made a mistake and she is sorry about it but u guys are making it worse... U shudnt reply her in such a harsh manner, it will bring her down more..

I know she too sef, her mouth no dey rest but you guys started it first. A lady came for an advice and the thread turned into another bashing one... Haba mana why na?
Preciousgirl, must u reply every one? U needed an advice and becoz they bash u, u started firing them back. What kinda impression are you giving us? For God sake, u r married woman na.. Why insulting people like that? U shud be more groomed and careful with how u insult people. They don't have a problem at d moment, you were the one that has one and u brought it here.. So Pls be careful.

Cc:
Happyguy
Kampack
Bola146
KiidaACE
melody91
Techcrunchng
Wtfork
CSTR2
Amatarasha
Rekhina
Riele

Anyways, guy help me Thank God.. He saved me from an accident, though I was hit but thank God say I no land hospital or meet myself for hell.

I didn't bash the Op a single bit.
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by naijacentric(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

they are just tired of naija women especially this present ones dey dont hate women is their mother not a woman. If only women of today could be more loving unconditionally men will automatically respect them
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by naijacentric(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2019
nzeobi:
I feel she deserves every thing she got, she never even showed any remorse for her wrong doing and she never told us the reason for sending the picture.

The husband that reacted that way knows her better than all of us here on nairaland.
you are right sir
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Romanoff(f): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2019
naijacentric:
they are just tired of naija women especially this present ones dey dont hate women is their mother not a woman. If only women of today could be more loving unconditionally men will automatically respect them

That's the problem. We compare women of two separate times and expect the same result. It won't work na. Do you get the same result from your 1990 landline phone and your 2019 iPhone?

7 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by DenreleDave(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2019
nzeobi:

I concur with you sha...
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

The lady in question is very childish so it's a surprise to me that she got some good responses. Immaturity is written all over her post which was why I doubted the credibility of her post, passed her off as a Troll and ignored her.

And you ladies should spare us these "most-male nairalanders-hate-women kind of talks" it's stale already.

Men contribute majority of the advice and other support/help given to women on and off this forum so give us some credit

6 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Tallesty1(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

You clearly have no idea how elders work then. She will get more from them than what she got here.

The elders will scold her in private and right before her husband before trying to settle them.

It appears we have more elders here than you think
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

Dear, Pls read her previous topics especially this one

Sometimes women give us reason to be scared of them... For God sake, she is married.. Why is she behaving as if she is single na
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Riele(f): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Denreledave

I didn't bash preciousgirl o .

My target ain't females but males cool

I don't even see anything wrong in what she did , but then you know naija husbands ,always controlling .
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by DenreleDave(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
Denreledave

I didn't bash preciousgirl o .

My target ain't females but males cool

I don't even see anything wrong in what she did , but then you know naija husbands ,always controlling .

Pls try read her previous topics. I'm beginning to get angry with her.. A married woman chaiiiii
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Riele(f): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Pls try read her previous topics. I'm beginning to get angry with her.. A married woman chaiiiii

They insulted her and she did exactly what i would have done !

Because she is married doesn't mean she should swallow certain nonsense .

2 Likes

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by SmellingAnus(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Come to think of it, u didn't tell us anytin about you. U only came to tell us dt ur husband is jealous bcoz u sent a picture to a frnd..

She is crushing on a man outside her marriage, imagine that kind of nonsense and total disrespect.. I wish I can know your husband and show him your post on nairaland. Mehn u r so annoying and now you are angry coz he caught you.. Why did you marry him if you have another guy on ur mind?

Preciousgirl

The questions are;
3. Who knows how ur husband met you hence the reason why he acted in that manner Cox I bliv he knows what u can do very well.

What if ur husband doesn't have that kind of lips, probably the guy u sent ur picture has it. You are married for God sake.. You are married

See a married woman asking Nairalander guys if they can sleep with someone wife... Preciousgirl, I don't expect such thread from a married woman like you at all... Are you thinking of sleeping with guys?

Cc:
Happyguy
, Kampack
, Bola146
, KiidaACE
, melody91
, Techcrunchng
, Wtfork
, CSTR2
, Amatarasha
, Rekhina
, Riele

I didn't bash her... Go back and read what I wrote... It was even a question but asked her...
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by vincentjk(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2019
She came to seek for advice and at the same time calling people names, its obvious where her problem is coming from
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by PabloAndreas(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

There are ways to correct someone without insults. She has realized she's wrong, how are the insults spos to change her situation?

She didn‘t particularly see anythimg wrong in wat she did...dat was d problem
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Riele(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
PabloAndreas:

She didn‘t particularly see anythimg wrong in wat she did...dat was d problem

But what was wrong in what she did ?
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by aminusodiq(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:

no b all elders Geh sense too... Some. Ar daft!
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by PabloAndreas(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:

Everything sweet...everything

Btw i stay at Nwaniba how bou u?
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Riele(f): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Everything sweet...everything
Btw i stay at Nwaniba how bou u?
Ibesikpo cool
Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Preciousgirl

The questions are;

Cc:
Happyguy
, Kampack
, Bola146
, KiidaACE
, melody91
, Techcrunchng
, Wtfork
, CSTR2
, Amatarasha
, Rekhina
, Riele

Hey bro..
First off, I join in thanking God for your life also.. Now go and sin no more smiley..

You're very right about the bashing though, it wasn't right in anyway and i'm really sorry if it seemed like I was too harsh on her by calling her a "whorre"..
Look,, some people on this forum tend to see E-brawls as some sort of validation that they're not to be messed with and thus flare up at the slightest provocation.. I'm not that uncouth, I have a very foul tongue but there really is nothing to be proud of insulting a fellow human being..

I hardly get into people's mentions to insult them and i ignore a lot that comes my way,, it doesn't mean i'm stupid, i just don't have the time for that..
The precious girl came online for advice after doing something as wrong as sending a picture to a male friend with no professional reason attached to it and her first post before the moderators modified it for Frontpage was so packed together and I somehow missed where she said "HIM" because she put a fullstop after it and then put "MY" directly after.. Something in the likes of >>> "hi.my"..
I realized I was wrong about that and I have since apologized to her but she came at me the wrong way..

She needed advice urgently,, nothing stops her from just outright telling me it was male or female and I still went ahead to give her a good advice on the situation... Told her nothing a good discuss can't solve and she should sit and talk with her husband (Keeping malice is very childish)... I got called a Slowpoke for it though and i really regret not ignoring her though cause I've come to realize she's probably a troll and none of these ever happened..

I wasn't in a good mood yersteday and I let my anger get the better of me and I apologize for that.. I respect people's opinions and calling people derogatory names isn't my thing and I'm not proud of it.. Actually came back online to rectify that but some mod had already pushed the thread to Frontpage and there she was also calling other people slowpokes for advising her..
If she's a real person, then she has work to do on herself..
Cc:
asaju10
healthserve
sharone21
voy
damoobaba
roGF22

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting by DenreleDave(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:

She sent a picture and the husband got angry.. Who know if she sent a nude or very sensitive picture to the guy..

Go tru her topics.. She likes another guy even when she married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? / Man Sues His Children For Peeping While Making Love With Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.