Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos (87593 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Cardi B Shares Stunning Photos From Her Days As A Stripper / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by thundafire: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2019
So she still dey carry stout for hand hmmm make we know go hear another thing for USA oh
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by kayourcome: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2019
chillex8:
And some Nigerians went to Cubana that night to blow millions on champagne. But their visitor only drank "small stout".

common sence

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by sauceEEP(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Cardi B dey tidy Guinness stout... sad

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Marvieduke(f): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Lashist:

Mama she worth the hype o...dont grow too jealous. Relax your time will reach and you will be hyped wink

Mind you am not jealous, and she is one of my favorite talking about her songs. I just don't want them over stressing her.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by RPirez: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Onlinealaba:
When is she visiting South Africa grin
We sell quality and affordable Smart TVs

So they can maim her, abi? angry

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by YINKS89(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2019
zlatan turn fans quick quick
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by autonomous22: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2019
Time Neva reach for dis to go back
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by RPirez: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Africans especially Nigerians will always be inferior no matter what...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Lashist(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2019
Marvieduke:

Mind you am not jealous, and she is one of my favorite talking about her songs. I just don't want them over stressing her.
Oh...you care about her but you think she is over hyped...you are a double tongue woman cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by KushLyon(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
Chioma cardi B
See stout bottle for her hand
Enjoy your self
The same stout that knocked her out the other day grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by ebonytarki(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
On point baba.
No be only Buhari be our problem o..
Lack of common sense have taken centre stage
chillex8:
And some Nigerians went to Cubana that night to blow millions on champagne. But their visitor only drank "small stout".

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Angelfrost(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2019
RPirez:
Africans especially Nigerians will always be inferior no matter what...

Inferiority is a mind thing... I will personally sit beside these foreign celebs without giving them a second glance or thought... Famzing is just a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Marvieduke(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Lashist:

Oh...you care about her but you think she is over hyped...you are a double tongue woman cheesy

Seems you don't know how to read to understand, what I said was so much hype, I never said over hype. And why are you calling me names?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by ideatoprince18(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Emma911:
Well, it's worth it. I love Cardi.

You can also Watch full video of Cardi B's adventure and tour around Nigeria. From arrival to her departure (Everything). What she did at the orphanage would leave you shocked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CopkE6ugt9s
...... Mtscheeewwww .... Nothing will leave us shocked in the video

We are Nigerians nothing dey ever shock us!!!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Lashist(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Marvieduke:

Seems you don't know how to read to understand, what I said was so much hype, I never said over hype. And why are you calling me names?
But over hype and so much hype are not different na...they mean the same thing. Just diff choice of words. I read and understood what you said thats why i corrected you that she is worth the so much hype

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Kursk2019(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
No hate
I dont see nothing special abt this ugly woman
All trying to act,sing,rap,dress and look like nicky minaj
Abegi

How will a blind man ever see ehn! Warey
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by mekuso89(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Am loving smiles
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Emma911: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2019
ideatoprince18:
...... Mtscheeewwww .... Nothing will leave us shocked in the video

We are Nigerians nothing dey ever shock us!!!!!

Watch again.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Smeth21: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
No hate I dont see nothing special abt this ugly woman All trying to act,sing,rap,dress and look like nicky minaj Abegi
olokan dudu

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Forget Cardi B,those pictures are crisp!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by adam4success(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Whatsapp mequote author=TheGameYard post=84754940]I heard you're looking for a Graphics Designer. I'm here.
Affordable services, on time delivery[/quote]
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Renforce: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2019
figoperch:
Guinness should just adopt Cardi B as their ambassador.

The way she carried her bottle of Odeku na with swag

Really funny.... Free advert gan

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
the last pic clearly shows she's high from that black bottle.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Josh44s(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Khd95:
See the way that neega was starring at zlatan in that second picture

Like..."bombloclaat,easy on her,easy"

That nigga fresh die bro

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by arodavoo(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2019
I sight you OlĂșwa burna!!!

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Olugbenga1234: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
No hate
I dont see nothing special abt this ugly woman
All trying to act,sing,rap,dress and look like nicky minaj
Abegi
finally met someone I have something in common with on this tread

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by toprealman: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
#SmallStout
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2019
koffsman:
When it''s your time it's your time. Zlantan be killing things. He has achieved a lot this year, I guess 2019 is a year that will go down memory lane in his life and career for life.
Also Burna boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.