Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,160 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos (87597 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Cardi B Shares Stunning Photos From Her Days As A Stripper / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Horhlarhyinkah: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
[/quote]
Psimagestudio:
Popular singer Zlatan Ibile feels excited as he meets American Rapper Cardi B who visited Nigerian and Now in Ghana.

He shares some adorable photos with the American rapper as he Hugs and hangout with her at a party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B507l5ZleCt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Recall American rapper Cardi B arrived in Nigeria’s commercial capital Lagos on Thursday for the start of her two-nation African tour.
[quote author=Psimagestudio post=84751961]Popular singer Zlatan Ibile feels excited as he meets American Rapper Cardi B who visited Nigerian and Now in Ghana.

He shares some adorable photos with the American rapper as he Hugs and hangout with her at a party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B507l5ZleCt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Recall American rapper Cardi B arrived in Nigeria’s commercial capital Lagos on Thursday for the start of her two-nation African tour.
[quote author=
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by Basic123: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
koffsman:
When it''s your time it's your time. Zlantan be killing things. He has achieved a lot this year, I guess 2019 is a year that will go down memory lane in his life and career for life.
exactly,the problem u have with her

she is not original
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by ChristoBam: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
TinyHacker:

musically, even looks they are all better than cardi. only stupid people think being mainstream means being good and you happen to be one of them

This guy you dull o. Number one, both of those you mentioned are not rappers so you can't compare them musically. So if you're going to compare them it'll be by achievements. And Cardi has archived far more than those 2 average artistes you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by TinyHacker: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
ChristoBam:

This guy you dull o. Number one, both of those you mentioned are not rappers so you can't compare them musically. So if you're going to compare them it'll be by achievements. And Cardi has archived far more than those 2 average artistes you mentioned.
they are not rappers but they make better music than cardi b
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by TinyHacker: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Godwin5766:
Boss...no compare cardi b with stefflondon, who knw steff self...''cardi got rich they 're upset''
ok you right, I'm not really a fan of stefflondon either.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by ChristoBam: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
TinyHacker:

they are not rappers but they make better music than cardi b
I wonder if you even understand what Sefflondon even says in her songs. You said trash in the beginning and you're saying more trash to support the earlier trash.

You started with Sefflondon and jorja smith being bigger than Cardi B, and you're still saying nonsense. Stefflondon has traveled to Nigeria twice this year already and no one moved. E no freak anyone. Cardi b enter Nigeria and Ghana, we never hear word since like 4 days. Apart from that, you dey compare Grammy, BET, MTV awards winner to people wey never win pali. You no sabi anything about music bro. I'm sure if Stefflon was not dating burna or Jorja smith didn't feature Burna, you would have no idea who those two are.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by TinyHacker: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2019
ChristoBam:

I wonder if you even understand what Sefflondon even says in her songs. You said trash in the beginning and you're saying more trash to support the earlier trash.

You started with Sefflondon and jorja smith being bigger than Cardi B, and you're still saying nonsense. Stefflondon has traveled to Nigeria twice this year already and no one moved. E no freak anyone. Cardi b enter Nigeria and Ghana, we never hear word since like 4 days. Apart from that, you dey compare Grammy, BET, MTV awards winner to people wey never win pali. You no sabi anything about music bro. I'm sure if Stefflon was not dating burna or Jorja smith didn't feature Burna, you would have no idea who those two are.
seems like you can't read, jorja makes better music than cardi B ever could. Mainstream bullshit is still bullshit and my mind isn't shallow enough to like someone just because they are more popular but still a trash artist and person in general.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by naijacentric(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2019
aspiring44:
u

Unnecessary show off I must say . And if you dare ask a friend that has spent thousands of cash on drinks on a Friday in a club . He will simply tell you he is broke .

When some are having the best of life , some are having the hardest of life . its always two side of a coin .
as in ehn i wonder o
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by koffsman(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Yeap
spencekat:
Also Burna boy.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by koffsman(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Well about her not been original well I can't say anything regarding that it's left for her to decide if she wants to be real or not
Basic123:

exactly,the problem u have with her

she is not original
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by ChristoBam: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
TinyHacker:

seems like you can't read, jorja makes better music than cardi B ever could. Mainstream bullshit is still bullshit and my mind isn't shallow enough to like someone just because they are more popular but still a trash artist and person in general.

Alaye shut up and accept say you dey talk nonsense. It's just like saying Ed Sheeran makes better music than Kendrick Lamar. E no join cuz one na rapper the other one na singer. I even see you added Lilly Allen. Guy you no get sense. All these British pure R&B artiste you dey compare with Cardi B. Who does that? You're not so intelligent. There's a reason the only comparisons made with Cardi B is Nicki Minaj. Both are female Rappers.

And apart from all that, the reason these artistes are so popular is because a lot of people love and appreciate her music. The show she had in Nigeria, everyone was singing out her lyrics word for word every damn song. One can't even sing five lines of Stefflon songs. All these things you're saying stems from hatred for whatever reason.

And its funny the three artistes you mentioned are the female foreign artistes Burna boy has a personal or musical relationship with. So you mentioned them based on their alliance with Burna boy. So you don't even know their music or anything about them. Guy just rest!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by TinyHacker: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
ChristoBam:

Alaye shut up and accept say you dey talk nonsense. It's just like saying Ed Sheeran makes better music than Kendrick Lamar. E no join cuz one na rapper the other one na singer. I even see you added Lilly Allen. Guy you no get sense. All these British pure R&B artiste you dey compare with Cardi B. Who does that? You're not so intelligent. There's a reason the only comparisons made with Cardi B is Nicki Minaj. Both are female Rappers.

And apart from all that, the reason these artistes are so popular is because a lot of people love and appreciate her music. The show she had in Nigeria, everyone was singing out her lyrics word for word every damn song. One can't even sing five lines of Stefflon songs. All these things you're saying stems from hatred for whatever reason.

And its funny the three artistes you mentioned are the female foreign artistes Burna boy has a personal or musical relationship with. So you mentioned them based on their alliance with Burna boy. So you don't even know their music or anything about them. Guy just rest!
this one is persistent, go get some reading comprehension. jorja smith and lily allen are infinitely better than cardi b. stop listening to garbage, idgaf if they are rappers or singers. i rate the quality of their music. kendrick drops dope shit and so does ed sheeran
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by ChristoBam: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
TinyHacker:

this one is persistent, go get some reading comprehension. jorja smith and lily allen are infinitely better than cardi b. stop listening to garbage, idgaf if they are rappers or singers. i rate the quality of their music. kendrick drops dope shit and so does ed sheeran

You need prayers bro. You're too dumb and also too egoistic to notice this. Funny you've removed Stefflon from the equation haha. You dey talk reading comprehension, what shit did you post that I didn't comprehend. I'm not going to reduce myself by conversing with you continuously. If you had little wisdom, you'd understand you're saying nonsense.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by TinyHacker: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
ChristoBam:

You need prayers bro. You're too dumb and also too egoistic to notice this. Funny you've removed Stefflon from the equation haha. You dey talk reading comprehension, what shit did you post that I didn't comprehend. I'm not going to reduce myself by conversing with you continuously. If you had little wisdom, you'd understand you're saying nonsense.
yeah stefflon might be trash like cardi b
Re: Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos by bindukwe(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
No hate
I dont see nothing special abt this ugly woman
All trying to act,sing,rap,dress and look like nicky minaj
Abegi

Then you'd be forced to say the same for half the pop female musicians on earth.

Male pop musicians to a large extent share the same wardrobe choices.

Same with the females. Its all in a bid to stand out from the crowd. You won't take her art serious if she looked normal.

The artist becomes a part of his art eventually.

The "everybody sameness" look wouldn't work if you're trying to monetize something as intangible as art. Maybe this is what they have to do to get your attention.

Marking yourself out from the crowd makes you an easy target and this vulnerability has value.
Which is what is seen in art.
An individual baring his soul on a canvass, something everyone fights to protect is laid bare to the public.
That sacrifice carries value enough to be paid for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.