Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? (359 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? by Bacteriologist(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2019
So recently I have been watching a lot of videos mostly on theist and atheist discussions and debates. I take it as one way to grasp more info about both sides of the God argument.

And this one particularly caught my eye: "The Atheist Experience."

It's basically a talk show where theists and atheists call in and try to challenge or debate the host -Matt Dillhaunty and few others- on pretty much any aspect of religion, philosophy, cosmology or in fact atheism as well.

I recommend anyone with time and data watch a few episodes and tell me what they think about the show.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? by Bacteriologist(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Great show. Watch theists, atheists as deists call in and discuss with the presenters.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Disturbing Dream. / Difference Between Prophecy And Prediction / Corona Virus : Where Are All The Witches And Wizards And Babalawos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.