Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (93871 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by nlPoster: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
IMASTEX:

Nigeria is neither a country, state or city. It is just a space occupied by all whatnot

Interesting.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Offpoint:
Useless thread. you went to Dubai and take shots of best of their road, then you take shots of Nigeria worse road and do some useless and bias comparison..

Why not take best of Dubai road and best of Nigeria road to portray whatever the hell point you're trying to portray.

Nigeria is the best country in the world, take or leave it.

And who said that was Dubai's best road ?

And even If it was the best you would want him to compare it with our few good roads and that will satisfy your ego...
When 95% of our roads network are bad ...?
Is that not deceit you simply want to decieve yourself and satisfy your ego that is simply the analogy our government are using on us and then you complain....

Even our best roads cant be compared to thier best of roads ,again our best of roads are mostly maintained directly from the people pocket....

Your statement speak deceit
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bizibi:
you said government is maintaining roads....show me the federal roads. You see yourself.i stay in wuse 2 and yes there are good roads in Abuja but you wrote the administration is maintaining roads so show me those roads and mind you they are federal roads.

Oya name them

I can now confirm that you live in a remote village.

So, maintenance and reconstruction isn't going on, on Benin-Ore Expressway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki etc?

Abeg, dey the village where you dey.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by hillsway(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rexnegro:
fine we know we can't compare but why pick the bad roads in Nigeria to show and pick the best roads in Dubai to show. you want to tell me that everywhere in Dubai is like that and everywhere in Nigeria is like that too ?
Bros ,yes it is o!
I no dey lie to you o! I swear down!
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by ayrulez(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Rexnegro post=84764123]fine we know we can't compare but why pick the bad roads in Nigeria to show and pick the best roads in Dubai to show. you want to tell me that everywhere in Dubai is like that and everywhere in Nigeria is like that too ? [/quote

hmmm... I must tell you the roads in Dubai and its environment aren't 100% perfect but virtually all their roads are motorable and they are always working on the roads that's are not good enough.. it doesn't take them up to a year to fix any road except it has many bridges and its a very long and wide road... UAE and Nigeria are not mates in anything in terms of all resources ranging from natural to human to mental... but the little they have, with resources, hard work, focus, relentlessness and fear of God, they have been able to be better than Nigeria in all ramifications... its nothing to debate about my fellow Nigerian citizens... this is where ive leaved for long....

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by IfecksJIN: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
First dubai is just a place in United arab emirates to dey compare with d whole naija

Dubai nd a place in Nigeria e.g. F.C.T for make for comparism
but omoh mehn Dubai road no be here ooo... Dem dey host formula 1 not surprised...
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
hmmm! God go save us for this country.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I can now confirm that you live in a remote village.

So, maintenance and reconstruction isn't going on, on Benin-Ore Expressway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki etc?

Abeg, dey the village where you dey.

smh....weldone
.yes ooo,were I am is good,very good.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by nlPoster: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
There are red coloured roads in Nigeria, they're simply made of unprocessed clay, that's all.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRI1H-KNuMYgIrVmavB0KGhvVxLBxPNMtfwH_VtkvAz5BRA4-4W
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
gregyboy:

And who said that was Dubai's best road ?

And even If it was the best you would want him to compare it with our few good roads and that will satisfy your ego...
When 95% of our roads network are bad ...?
Is that not deceit you simply want to decieve yourself and satisfy your ego that is simply the analogy our government are using on us and then you complain....

Even our best roads cant be compared to thier best of roads ,again our best of roads are mostly maintained directly from the people pocket....

Your statement speak deceit
Bla bla bla
ta ta ta
bla bla bla
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2019
OP, can you also do...
Citizens of Nigeria vs Citizens of Dubai (UAE). grin grin grin

Look at how ORDERLY they are driving in the Emiratis pics...
Versus how DISORGANIZED AND DISORDERLY the Nigerians are driving. SMH

>
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by ACE1010: 5:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Kestolove:
When u have a scammer and an illiterate as a president, things like this shouldn't surprise u...Abacha death will be a child play compare to that old criminal in aso rock...

Is he the only one responsible for the country's woes?? My friend, please criticize wisely, you and I know that successive government put us in this mess
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by ACE1010: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2019
It's shameful that we use our mouth to run our dear country down at times.......ops you disappointed many of us
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Torresmannl(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2019
I agree with you that Nigeria doesn't have good roads like Dubai, however, we still have good roads over here, why not highlight some of them as well? Abi na every road for naija bad?
See, we should stop doing this to ourselves, we should stop belittling ourselves to the world. No country is devoid of challenges.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by olril17(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2019
maasoap:
[img][/img]

It won't do you no harm to stop twisting my comment and take it as I'm giving it out, okay?
My anger is with the op because he tried to manipulate us by showing us the best roads in UAE and showed us the worst roads in Nigeria. That's dishonesty, deception and manipulation.
His message was distorted. If he had done justice with his post, it would have had the exact same effects he wanted.
And why would I have anything personal against anonymous person on Nairaland? Except for the fact that this post of his exposed his unpatriotic tendencies. I'm still baffled that you refused to see it!
with people like this one,wey be say everitin na politics,na trouble we dey
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by olril17(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2019
maasoap:

He's telling you that the op wasn't straight forward in his post. We all knew our problems in Nigeria, bad roads is one of the major problems we have. But autojosh or whatever didn't do justice at all
buhari brother Pele ooo
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by akintho(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
We know the truth that we don't have standard roads in the country.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
olril17:

buhari brother Pele ooo

Eyin eniyan Jonathan, Atiku abi na Sowore. E pele gidigan. We're busy cleaning your mess
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
olril17:

with people like this one,wey be say everitin na politics,na trouble we dey

This is not politics, why bringing politics into it. I could see in your other quote where you mentioned Buhari. You think that bad roads is about Buhari? No, it goes beyond four years of Buhari in power and into the 16 years of PDP in power.

Back to the issue: we are just trying to tell the op that you don't compare best of A with the worst of B or worst of A with the best of B. That's a very bad way to get people judge the situation.
Why would anyone tell me to compare your weakness with the strength of your friend and make judgement? It doesn't make sense. But we know, some of you need people like us to do the thinking for you
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by olril17(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
maasoap:

Eyin eniyan Jonathan, Atiku abi na Sowore. E pele gidigan. We're busy cleaning your mess
says an indigene of Osun state being ruled or previously ruled by failures and fraudsters
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by olril17(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
maasoap:

This is not politics, why bringing politics into it. I could see in your other quote where you mentioned Buhari. You think that bad roads is about Buhari? No, it goes beyond four years of Buhari in power and into the 16 years of PDP in power.

Back to the issue: we are just trying to tell the op that you don't compare best of A with the worst of B or worst of A with the best of B. That's a very bad way to get people judge the situation.
Why would anyone tell me to compare your weakness with the strength of your friend and make judgement? It doesn't make sense. But we know, some of you need people like us to do the thinking for you
ekuun loopoo tooyii..pelee
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
olril17:

ekuun loopoo tooyii..pelee

You needed it, that's the only way to carry you along. you know that, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.