Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (93886 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Expert17:

HE posted d Worst Road in Dubai,......

Can we see the best roads in UAE then?

and dats not even the worst road in Nigeria...

Like we don't have four lanes without portholes in Nigeria. All these unpatriotic elements

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2019
varmint:

I see many reasons no to continue this discussion with you. From your argument, you're saying we are doing our best and Nigeria isn't a bad place to live. Cheers, I don't argue with people blind to facts and statistics.

He's telling you that the op wasn't straight forward in his post. We all knew our problems in Nigeria, bad roads is one of the major problems we have. But autojosh or whatever didn't do justice at all
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Expert17: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2019
maasoap:

Can we see the best roads in UAE then?

Like we don't have four lanes without portholes in Nigeria. All these unpatriotic elements

Buhari's brother sorry..................

Post d Best Road in Nigeria and compare.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by sunnyprof: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Yes we have bad street roads in Nigeria but we have better express roads than you can count

you took business center pictures in Dubai and put beside roads in the slums of Nigeria ...... you are wicked!

Take AQbuja and Ikoyi or VI roads in there. you will be shocked you have better roads, onlty with unruly and bad drivers!!
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Expert17:

Buhari's brother sorry..................

Here we go again, you were targeting Buhari all along? Because, why would you think this is about Buhari who has been here for just 4 years when PDP had ruled this country for 16 years but didn't do much.
Once again, this is not about Buhari, PDP or Jonathan or APC. This is about autojosh trying to manipulate my thinking.

Post d Best Road in Nigeria and compare.

For you? There is nothing to compare. When you understand my point, let's continue

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Miracle7998(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2019
I know that the roads at Dubai are more better than Nigeria own but at least we are living freely in Nigeria
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by greatdave(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:
I don't know if I'm the only one that knows our president is a bag of rice.

How dare you insult rice...a whole rice...like this?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
AFRICANS are busy banking on JESUS to relocate them to heaven through rapture, rather than making Africa heaven.

Bet me, JESUS or GOD will never relocate LAZY DIRTY SOULS to heaven to mess it up, after all it took GOD time to also set that place up.

grin grin grin
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Helada(f): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed

God brought you to Nigeria to be the president of this country... Now you have disappointed God..... You better get ready for God on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Helada:

God brought you to Nigeria to be the president of this country... Now you have disappointed God..... You better get ready for God on the last day.

Iffa slap you eeeh
Me that is in medical school,wetin I wan use politics do?

Clean ur mouth oo sad
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Hey oga, don't even start with the budget stuff here.
I think our leaders are the problems of this country, because once there is a good leader who really care about its country, they wouldn't be problems like this.
Our leaders keeps looting the country money, not in thousands nor millions but billions which is not suppose to be so.
How many time have you hear about corruption in Dubai or their leaders stealing from public fund.
So think before you start arguing.
obidark:

wait wait...

you want all our streets to look like that in dubai....??

thats crazy....before una start arguing pointlessly....

what is the budget of nigeria and dubai....??

lets start with that....

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Rexnegro:
fine we know we can't compare but why pick the bad roads in Nigeria to show and pick the best roads in Dubai to show. you want to tell me that everywhere in Dubai is like that and everywhere in Nigeria is like that too ?
He even tried for us.Those are the average sort of roads found in Dubai.We all know the average roads in Naija ain't even as good as he displays.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
AutoJosh...in as much as we have very bad state of road infrastructure in Nigeria, I think comparing Dubai with Nigeria is not a fair comparison.
Dubai is a city in UAE which billions of Dollars have bn invested to make it a tourist zone.

It will be also nice to take one of our good cities to make this comparison. It will be unfair to pick random not up to standard roads from all over the country and compare with roads in a particular city.

Compare city to city and country to country. Do you want to tell me that when we go round the 7 emirates of UAE that we can't find a place that some of our roads are far better than(mind you, I am no way in support of the nature of our roads here).
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed

grin
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by RaptorF35: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Black people with black brain. black people with limited brain , while white brain is unlimited brain. black are born for destructive. 3rd living citizen in the whole world.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Bizibi:
which administration Definitely not this one.....maybe you are the type that don't travel much.

See person wey dey village permanently dey talk...

Should I start telling you about the projects one by one across Nigeria?

Nothing person nor go hear sef.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
varmint:

I see many reasons no to continue this discussion with you. From your argument, you're saying we are doing our best and Nigeria isn't a bad place to live. Cheers, I don't argue with people blind to facts and statistics.

Great decision! I can't have this discussion with you too. You seem to have a mindset.

Simple English, you find it so difficult to understand. Who talked about 'trying best'? Why would any right thinking person post good roads in Dubai and the worst roads in Nigeria side by side? So, we don't have any good roads in Nigeria? Or are there no bad roads in Dubai?

Abeg, make we hear word.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

See person wey dey village permanently dey talk...

Should I start telling you about the projects one by one across Nigeria?

Nothing person nor go hear sef.

hehehehe,I am not in the village, I'm in abj and please name the road projects because I travel all the time to North,niger Delta and southeast, I will travel again this week so name em!!!
Don't mention those rubbish sukkuk funded roads.

I am waiting for the lies.....
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Helada(f): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Iffa slap you eeeh
Me that is in medical school,wetin I wan use politics do?

Clean ur mouth oo sad

Abi Wetin u no go use politics do??

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Helada:

Abi Wetin u no go use politics do??

Nigerian/African politics is not for the faint hearted bro cool
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehe,I am not in the village, I'm in abj and please name the road projects because I travel all the time to North,niger Delta and southeast, I will travel again this week so name em!!!
Don't mention those rubbish sukkuk funded roads.

I am waiting for the lies.....

You are in Abuja indeed....you mean there are no goods roads in Uyo, Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Lekki, Kano, Port Harcourt, Abakiliki etc, You mean you have not plied the Epe-Ajah Road?

Maybe na Kwali or Yangoji you dey stay for Abuja sha. Make I leave you.

But as you nor dey waka, just check out this link and see for yourself. E be like say network nor dey where you dey.

https://www.nairaland.com/3627472/10-cities-best-road-infrastructure
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by VanSARS: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
Roads In Dubai: These Photos Shows How Our Governments Have No Vision (PHOTOS)

Dubai is the most popular city in the United Arab
Emirates. It is also one of the most visited cities in the world.

To achieve its current status, billions of dollars have been invested in the city to make it attractive to foreign tourists. This is expected to enhance economic development and international trade in the city.

One of the strategies employed by the authorities to make Dubai a popular tourist destination is the provision of excellent quality road networks.

In Dubai, the network of roads,  especially the multi-lane highways, are in very resplendent condition.

Earlier this year, a French-based survey ranked Dubai as the second-best city in the world for driving in 2019.

All these, put together, have contributed to making Dubai a popular destination for tourists from all around the world.

In 2018, Dubai received 15.92 million overnight tourist visitors. Out of that figure, 185,000 were Nigerians.

In recent times, Dubai has become a popular vacation spot for Nigerians. It has also become a venue for parties and other forms of rendezvous.

Sadly, to any Nigerian visitor to Dubai, the quality of roads there is always a painful reminder of the total absence of visionary leadership in Nigeria.

Autojosh.com was recently in Dubai. Below are photos of some roads in the city that we captured. Now, compare them to our roads in Nigeria.

Bro Forget Dubia ....

Naija Guys dey Chop Life !!!

Check The Pictures below ...

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Chrisnolly(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:

serious meeting ooo

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
The red is good, reminds me of something.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
VanSARS:

Check The Pictures below ...

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kestolove:
When u have a scammer and an illiterate as a president, things like this shouldn't surprise u...Abacha death will be a child play compare to that old criminal in aso rock...
Many of us know what you're talking about and we feel you. But please learn to be careful with your utterances.
In another development, the kind of HIGH CALIBER/EXPENSIVELY HARSH statements that you always make about Buhari here (publicly and online!), I'm getting curious whether are you their agent trying to set trap for people in here. cool cool
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You are in Abuja indeed....you mean there are no goods roads in Uyo, Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Lekki, Kano, Port Harcourt, Abakiliki etc, You mean you have not plied the Epe-Ajah Road?

Maybe na Kwali or Yangoji you dey stay for Abuja sha. Make I leave you.

But as you nor dey waka, just check out this link and see for yourself. E be like say network nor dey where you dey.

https://www.nairaland.com/3627472/10-cities-best-road-infrastructure

you said government is maintaining roads....show me the federal roads. You see yourself.i stay in wuse 2 and yes there are good roads in Abuja but you wrote the administration is maintaining roads so show me those roads and mind you they are federal roads.

Oya name them
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Helada(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Nigerian/African politics is not for the faint hearted bro cool
I am a sister o

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:

grin grin Enough fight separation. Meanwhile, Nigeria is neither a country, state or city. It is just a space occupied by all whatnot

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
IMASTEX:

grin grin Enough fight separation. Meanwhile, Nigeria is neither a country, state or city. It is just a space occupied by all whatnot

cheesy grin
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Helada:

I am a sister o

Ooh! Sorry the Economy don affect my brain too undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.