Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana (1891 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
AFONJA, WEY MUMU, I DEY SUSPECT SAY NA UNA GO MAKE THAT MISTAKE.

SHONGO WILL NOT SPARE U COW.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by sweetonugbu: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Come do wetin?.
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Come do wetin?.

I bet Obama want to visit Nigeria now.

But wen he was power drunk, he saw his position as an avenue to hurt Nigeria.

The white Americans and even Britain beg him to visit Nigeria but he refused.

We know some Africans have allowed envy to lead them to hate Nigeria.

But as Nigeria continue to progress they will realise their envy is wasted on us.

Let nobody ever invite Obama to Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
U will hear them attack Nigeria music and even musicians.

Wen Beyonce invite our artist they will complain.

Ghana own is dey never stop inventing lies against Nigeria.

Yet Ghana is no better.

It is time Nigerians actually stood up for themselves and their country.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:

But as Nigeria continue to progress they will realise their envy is wasted on us.

Which Nigeria is progressing?

U must be day-dreaming.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Which Nigeria is progressing?

U must be day-dreaming.

Blame the Afonja that brought Buhari to power.

Before that we were progressing.

4 Likes

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by ALPHABASE: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:

Blame the Afonja that brought Buhari to power.

Before that we were progressing.
BROS WETIN YOU SMOKE THIS NIGHT grin
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by JonDon12: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:

If he wants to come, let him come. People need to stop behaving so antisocially. Nigerians need to start listening and using common sense. We act as if our shnit no dey stink. No it stinks and real bad.

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
JonDon12:

If he wants to come, let him come. People need to stop behaving so antisocially. Nigerians need to start listening and using common sense. We act as if our shnit no dey stink. No it stinks and real bad.

Wat is Obama coming to Nigeria going to do for Nigeria now?

Ur reasoning is y this country is the way it is.

We must learn to take a stand in Nigeria and be firm but fair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by praz001(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019

hammerU:
AFONJA, WEY MUMU, I DEY SUSPECT SAY NA UNA GO MAKE THAT MISTAKE.

SHONGO WILL NOT SPARE U COW.
when you think about other problem all day, your own problem will remain. with you.....

Afonja this, Afonja that......

You need not display your stupidity at all times.....

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
praz001:

when you think about other problem all day, your own problem will remain. with you.....

Afonja this, Afonja that......

You need not display your stupidity at all times.....

Afonja,

Sowore never show the stupidity of Afonja?

2023, we might shange the name from Afonja to Tinubu.
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by JonDon12: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:

Wat is Obama coming to Nigeria going to do for Nigeria now?

Ur reasoning is y this country is the way it is.

We must learn to take a stand in Nigeria and be firm but fair.

Take a stand on what? Let him visit. It is a free world. Listen to what he has to say. The fact he is coming is at least going to bring some tourist dollars and maybe even foreign investment. Biko. Let us use common sense sometimes. What happened to just showing hospitality.
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
JonDon12:

Take a stand on what? Let him visit. It is a free world. Listen to what he has to say. The fact he is coming is at least going to bring some tourist dollars and maybe even foreign investment. Biko. Let us use common sense sometimes. What happened to just showing hospitality.

Obama visitation is rather late and unwelcomed.

Nigeria begged him to come and even lobbied for him to come.

He went everywhere else in Africa and even Kenya snubbing Nigeria.

I am a principled man and I take a stand on issue and very firm but fair.

Based on my character, I dont want to see Obama in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by praz001(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:

Afonja,

Sowore never show the stupidity of Afonja?

2023, we might shange the name from Afonja to Tinubu.

There he goes again......

when your daily dose is to relieve another mans' pain, you might end up o. a sick bed when your own sickness arises.

learn to mind your business.....
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
praz001:

There he goes again......

when your daily dose is to relieve another mans' pain, you might end up o. a sick bed when your own sickness arises.

learn to mind your business.....

We dont want Obama in this country.

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
...and this is the state of the politics section now. Oh, Nairaland, how the once self-acclaimed mighty has fallen. Anyway, sha, change is constant in life — no one ever said a good one was needed.
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by NGpatriot: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dumbest thread of the day.
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by APOPTOSIS: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
hammerU:

PLEASE PROGRESSING in which direction if I may ask..?
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by praz001(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
hammerU:

We dont want Obama in this country.

Obama stay in ur country......

Chikena
Re: Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana by hammerU: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
praz001:

Obama stay in ur country......

Chikena

Na so, my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Yes! Sen. Akpabio, APC Akwa Ibom, Others Attends Gov. Udom Fathers Burial / Reactions As Lagos State Governor Sanwo Olu Solicits For Funds On Twitter / No More Bokoharam Or Terrorism Since Coronavirus, Who Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.