Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Cardi B Speaks On Davido, Burna Boy, Reveals How She Feels About Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Speaks On Davido, Burna Boy, Reveals How She Feels About Nigeria (897 Views)

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Speaks On Davido, Burna Boy, Reveals How She Feels About Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
American singer, Cardi B, has spoken about Nigerian singers, Davido and Burna Boy.

She also revealed how she feels about Nigeria as a country.

Cardi B, who arrived Nigeria during the week, spoke in an interview with Cool FM on Friday.

She also spoke about her experience and what she thinks about Nigeria since her visit.

Speaking on Burna Boy, she said his single ‘Ye’ was one her best songs of 2018.

“I was telling the heads of Atlantic that that song (Ye) is huge, it’s amazing.”

READ MORE>>> https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/08/cardi-b-speaks-on-davido-burna-boy-reveals-how-she-feels-about-nigeria-video/

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) / My Thoughts On The MI, Akon And Wizkid Issue / VIDEO: Bobrisky Reveals She’s Pregnant After Having Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.