Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (89787 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by saajus: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
That could be your sister that your Parents are still fasting and praying for. Be compassionate.
koyyes:
Okay. Perfect match.

Let them be killing themselves and destroying their future.

Let the decent ones find each other and live in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
I donate one canister of petrol. On, wait, I have a spare tire too. Fry the b@stard already!
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by muzeze77: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
It’s hard for someone will greater than 80 percent burns to survive
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nmezor(f): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
Am temperamental human being, but my temper never make me do anything crazy... When I remember spending the rest of my life in sanko and the humiliation that will follow I will just kukuma pipe low. This life wey dey sweet like this when u be free man nah u won make I waste am because of olosho... E no go work
Hmmm, seems ur a guy pretending to b a lady..u just blew ur cover.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Femeto: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
No first aid nothing people just dey look instead of rushing her to the hospital that stupid man is even doing police work by interrogating him. Too bad.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Reffone: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tolani alabi mariam my good friend naso u role out
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Americanboy35: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why cant he just dump the girl and move on with his life, now he's in serious trouble, and to those people interviewing the boy while the victim is sitting there in excruciating pain, you guys are the real monster here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
yotuba ladies cheat a lot, marry them at your own peril,
but the young man did wrong he aught to control his anger, if he is tired of the relationship he should quit, instead killing an innocent lady, he truly loves the lady thats y he is jealous,, his problem is anger management which he lacks

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nmezor(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
The dude went too far, burning her wasnt the solution now. He even looks way older than his age . Anyway rest in peace to the lady, wat a terrible way to die
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Sosanya93(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
How could you trust a Hoe...#Nairamarley angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Reptyle(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chai! What a life. The life of 2 young people irredeemably destroyed just like that.

Her life may have been saved if someone had the foresight to rush that poor lady to hospital immediately after it happened rather than keep her on the bare floor.

Now this guy is going to be locked away for a lifetime most likely. 19 years old! That's the outcome of living life on the fast lane.

Really unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by micflo28(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why is the girl their not attends to medically? Anybody against EFCC for clamping down on yahoo boys is very foolish and retarded I the brain. This boys have destroyed peoples decent source of living and brought fear of business opportunties go prospective investor. Allow investments to be established so you can get employed. How will a 19 year old boy want to get rich suddenly, even more than someone who has been working for years.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by victorian(f): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na wa o

Im short of words.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by generalud: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Two things will be involved now : the boy will either say that it is the devil that came over him or that he didn't intend to kill her. By and large, he has killed her. Let the law of karma take its course.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Wettoid123: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
:so many things are happening!
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
yotuba ladies cheat a lot, marry them at your own peril,
but the young man did wrong he aught to control his anger, if he is tired of the relationship he should quit, instead killing an innocent lady, he truly loves the lady thats y he is jealous,, his problem is anger management which he lacks
I am currently fokn an igbo married woman. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
ok weldon sir,, more oiled pussy to your dick
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by pinkhill(f): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
I disagree with you.

The foolishness of the people caused her death. I watched the video and as at the time they were questioning the guy the girl was left unattended to. Instead of seeking medical attention first they decided to show their folly to the world
Hoodbilonia:
If she whr abroad,she for no die.
Our docs here are lazy and quickly condem
Why carry her pekus for head.
If u had bleeped her that night
Threw her out by 6.am following day like play like play
Ehen shey her eye for neva clear
Now npf go use u shine
Sars go use u play bet
Lawyers go cash out
Efcc sef go pick
U r what
A yahoo boy
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by shogsman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
You wanted to turn a prostitute to a wife material, idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Olugbenga1234: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
All this for paper
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Zooposki(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Obiaksnews:
If you are saying no one should blame her for the choices she made, does that also cover people who go into kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings because of poverty ? What ever choices we make in life, we should be ready to face the consequences even though some of those choices were made under duress, that's life.

How can you compare those crimes to prostitution?? Who is she hurting by being a prostitute?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

ok weldon sir,, more oiled pussy to your dick
thanks. If you get more bring them for me
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Even at that,she shouldnt have died. I believe she died at the hospital
Well God no go allow fire burn me o. My God.
For dry season.
pinkhill:
I disagree with you.

The foolishness of the people caused her death. I watched the video and as at the time they were questioning the guy the girl was left unattended to. Instead of seeking medical attention first they decided to show their folly to the world
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by TeeFriz: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

The question is would a lady agree to date a struggling guy with future ambition. Instead you people only see the present benefit, and would chose to date bad guys suc as yahoo+, cultists, ritualists etc... this girl wont have died if she dated a good guy. Imagine a 24 year old girl moving to the house of 19 years old because he is a Yahoo guy

You don't get it, most people don't get it.. I am not here trying to defend his actions or the fact that he is a fraudster but even a 'struggling guy with future ambition' could be temperamental. This is a case of temperament, anger issues.

I am pretty sure he would have gone off on her one day prior to this moment but for REASONS BEST KNOWN TO HER she still stayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Zooposki(f): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

The question is would a lady agree to date a struggling guy with future ambition. Instead you people only see the present benefit, and would chose to date bad guys suc as yahoo+, cultists, ritualists etc... this girl wont have died if she dated a good guy. Imagine a 24 year old girl moving to the house of 19 years old because he is a Yahoo guy

Ladies once dated struggling guys with future ambition, until they found out the guys were not all loyal, hence the saying “Do not put all your eggs in one basket”. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Saintsquare(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
ledaman:
Lack of parental upbringing!
best comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:
cheating is not the answer

Burning her is not the solution

Who should we blame here?

Both...
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Louisboy22(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
So na so this slay queen life tall end hmm as for the boy he should go in for it
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by odisman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
This is definitely not something to be proud of. Desist from dating Married women. It's deadly!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.