Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 (35280 Views)

Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Is life that cheap?
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by NELLY1990: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2019
We take human lives as nothing, we love materialistic things over life why? Well the Bible says the love for money is the roots of all evil. I pray he learn a lesson out of this mistake. Nigerian Police pls protect and defend us.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by JeffreyLiaison(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Police is your ENEMY!
Wicked police agents. Like deadly spies

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Patrioticman007(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
We all have greed traits in us as humans, just like love & hate. However going extreme on any of the traits, will land you in grave trouble. The Cop level of greed is too extreme to the extent he choose to murder for it.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by helinues: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=84789579][/quote]

I have no problems with you quoting. But mentioning, no.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by KanuSE: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
davibid:
Nigerian police and negative news na like 5&6

What would you fix in the Nigerian Police if given the chance & how would you do it?
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by crackhouse(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Daddybee:
Is that a phone in his pocket?!
looks like toothbrush.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2019
helinues:

I have no problems with you quoting. But mentioning, no.

grin grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Glycosunde: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2019
d question is, will he be jailed because we all know how our men robbers in uniforms behave because they know they can do anything I go scot free. Justice must be done
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by meccuno: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
i want to know why is it that even with the punishment of deathfor these officers that kill people, these policemen still commit the same crime?
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by janeyjoys: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2019
But why is it commonplace for the Police to take cases that are not within Magistrates court jurisdiction to the Magistrate court ...why not straight to the higher court that has jurisdiction...this happens every now and then.

Jabioro:
Why was he looking down? He should be able to look straight and face the law, anyway it was magistrate court that had no jurisdiction or power ro attend to murderer case.. your file to DDP then to high court..more dirt beans to your stomach.. idiotas!!!

1 Like

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by hardbody: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2019
Jabioro:
Why was he looking down? He should be able to look straight and face the law, anyway it was magistrate court that had no jurisdiction or power ro attend to murderer case.. your file to DDP then to high court..more dirt beans to your stomach.. idiotas!!!

They deliberately commence this arraignment at the magistrates court with no jurisdiction so that the accused can be detained perpetually while the DPP's advise is being awaited. The man will stay there for long before he is convicted.

2 Likes

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by aspiring44: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=itsme01 post=84789299] undecided

Nigeria Police needs mental and evaluation department in all zonal commands and they must recruit pschologist and psychiatrist

Very true .

Those that study criminology , psychology ,psychiatry , guidance and counselling are roaming around unemployed.

In fact there would be a lot of sanity in place .

But,they always do different things
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by LZAA: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2019
immhotep:

grin grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii greenback
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by ledaman: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2019
He go chop watery beans tire!
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2019
I don't usually support extra judicial killings but I think the people in the area should have lynched this bastaard!
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by dederocs(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2019
The heads of people must be tested, for phycological balance, and proper temperament before being recruited into the police. Most police officers also drink too much alcohol, there should be a rehab center for them.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by announcement: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2019
WHO COMMANDS MORE FEAR?......POLICE , MOPOL, ARMY OR DSS? Police wins tomorrow might be for the army. This is one of the reasons I pity those arguing in the other thread.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by udemzyudex(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

Nigeria Police needs mental and evaluation department in all zonal commands and they must recruit psychologist and psychiatrist

That's the problem, most institutions in Nigeria don't have psychologist.

A lot of people go through depression,some have mental illness of which most of them are not aware of.
A woman was talking about this on TV ,and I think the government need make laws that ensures every organisation must have a department for psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Fejimummy: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2019
so that is how this bastard made someone a widow smh
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by yinkeys(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2019
obavalen:
Finally...he should be jailed for life
They’d free him after four years. You seem to not understand how Nigeria works. What happened to the police men that killed robbers who had surrendered.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by ruffDiamond: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2019
this is what I'm always telling client who owes me money running into thousands of nairas..u could easily lose your fuccking life over 20 nairas in this jungle republic..don't mess with me!!
hope that cop rot in hell.the driver ma no get sense,this na naija na ,a confirmed medieval jungle!E for just give am!one of the uniformed armed robber called police robbed me of my phone in broad daylight at gun some years back..I struggled with am but sense later prevailed,I jeje let am go.. useless animal kingdom called kwantiri! rubbish

1 Like

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by luluman: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2019
obavalen:
That's not fair enough, he should be shot too. let his family also feel what he made others to feel.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by luluman: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Daddybee:
Is that a phone in his pocket?!
Must be a phone he took from a driver.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by somehow: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Handcuffs are for those with the intention of running.
stagger:
Why is he not in handcuffs?
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Jabioro: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2019
janeyjoys:

But why is it commonplace for the Police to take cases that are not within Magistrates court jurisdiction to the Magistrate court ...why not straight to the higher court that has jurisdiction...this happens every now and then.

Maybe will should ask the lawyers.Any lawyers at home please enlighten
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by kiddkash(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2019
the name idowu omosuyi. i thought it was one of my guy in KHS
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by farem: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
Imagine. Because of #100

I don't support crime, but if you go rob bank, e no better for you

Una see am?! Even the headline is unmistakable.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by fredoooooo: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2019
obavalen:

He should be killed with a bullet to his skull rather
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by midnighter(f): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Im sure he was drunk. Because I dont really see the reason for that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family / South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.