Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 (35278 Views)

Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by goatface: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
This shouldn't take long. It's 100% guilty. Charged him and sentence him to prison to serve as warning to those trigger happy cops
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Meenah53(f): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
May thunder fire am for inside dat prison b4 d next hearing, because police and judges/lawyers in 9ja are birds of d same feathers. Everywhere full of corruption, biasness and tribalism.Don't b surprise if dey named him as d commissioner of a state in d nearest future (shameless and bunch of full).
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by paix(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
A305:
To him, A man's life is life is worth 50 naira. Now am sitting back thinking how much will 3.2 million will be worth to him just as the cheap Benz on my page.
With that kind of money, I am very sure he will wipe his entire generation.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by chosenwan1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
The police force should also be held accountable when such things happen. If they are compelled to pay hefty fines in situations like this maybe they would think twice before issuing guns to certain people
fergie1989:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/court-remand-police-officer-in-prison-over-alleged-murder-of-truck-driver-in-ondo/amp/
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by InvertedHammer: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
/
Too young to run?

The animals in Nigerians have no age limit.
/
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Tulsaguy: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
If u see a Nigerian Police man holding gun, don't get any close. Follow his instructions to the letter because if u don't, it could result in stories that touches the heart.

Some are untrained drunkards, Igbo smokers, sadists, devil incarcerates. It's better to even give them the bribe than to die untimely death.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by ogene144(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kendumazy:
That bribe is just like their birth right now. Rip to the driver.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.
message me on whatsapp pls 08069292629
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Oricha79(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
stagger:
Why is he not in handcuffs?
my thought exactly.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by erico2k2(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
One needs to be xtra careful around men with Guns, this was how I was stopped along the East west rd one holiday and I asked why I was stopped the way the guy responded is smthing I wont 4get in a hurry.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by adsocom: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is sad because of N50, God have mercy
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by delamb01: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
oyeb15:
Good for him.NPF is a mess from d IG to constable
Funny Nigerians! is it not the same police that is prosecuting him. If there are quack doctors, lawyers, engineers, then there are quack police officers too. This is why police is better than the military, they prosecute their own for crimes, the military will shield their own from criminal responsibility. So, let us be fair to the police authority, at least for prosecuting him. And don't forget he can't cannot appear in the court as a police officer, he must have been dismissed before prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by ordbrandco: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Cityguy: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hang the idiot and punish his accomplices to the extent of their complicity. Nonsense smelling.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Live by Gun, die by Gun. his days are Definitely numbered.
Re: Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 by Judybash93(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2019
He shot a man in the head because of 50 naira.. that's not even up to a dollar or even a yuan... How did we get to this point? 50 naira? Nothing makes sense anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) / South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.