Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92506 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
KekeNash:

lona lena le energy, ke tlo le sponsor ka mofaya
But as'phelelanga! Where's XhosaNostra?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by dabossman(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
bestabigaelever:
If not for Twitter, I wouldn't know AKA is this stupid

Corrected. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by olujastro: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
you wouldn't be exactly Nigerian if you didn't ascribe to this fallacy or thumb hiding
You wouldn't be speechless if irrefutable facts were not presented to you to counter your rants.
I expected you to appear blind to the facts raised and use one part of my comments as cover for your expected empty reply.
Like AKA like his countrymen.

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Ginalex(f): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
LWKMD u call all those bald headed looking S. A attractive..

Imagine having sex with someone that looks just like a zulu diety eeww
hahahahahaha grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by emihle: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:

Comments as a country?
Rambling of a dumb south African.

Are you done looting shops?

Black south Africans are the exact proof of white superiority.

You folks are basically the last rung of the melanin ladder.

I doubt if you will even understand what I am saying.
Too dumb.

No country in Africa is suffering from tribalism than your country, boko Haram, the fulani headsmen etc the ethnic wars and the politics of ethnic identity are drowning your country bro

won't help saying bad things bout SA whereas millions of African migrants are flood*ng SA borders and are living miserably down south here

but hey this is the internet, everyone has opinions but the story tells itself if you'd see the reality on the ground here in SA

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:
Nigeria shouldn't stage SA in a twitter war, I went to Aka's handle to finish him but the kind of massacres going on there against Nigerians was bloody.

Don't go o I repeat don't go there, the only advantage Nigerians are using as yardstick is just music industry and nothing more

Snitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Sarmiz24(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:

We will host the U-20 female world cup next year .
It is looking very certain.
As in forget all this nonsense they are saying,to me ooo SA is overhyped if not for all dis yeye politians we get....Imagine SA wey still dey under slavery dey insult Naija...The top 3Richest men in Africa are all from Naija so tell me something different abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Strech(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Where are the world's best events held be it sporting events or otherwise? The most important people visit where? Which country has most Grammies? Which country has a variety of music styles? Where is Africa's biggest fashion show held? Which country has most sporting disciplines?

Let me guess, you thought entertainment was music only right? Even at that you aren't better than us, seeing you like comparing yourselves to us

point of correction, white south Africans. Not your dumb ass black negro. Who knows nothing but attacking your fellow black race that helped you achieve your independence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
olujastro:

You wouldn't be speechless if irrefutable facts were not presented to you to counter your rants.
I expected you to appear blind to the facts raised and use one part of my comments as cover for your expected empty reply.
Like AKA like his countrymen.
Give it up, there aren't any facts just hiding behind a thumb to mask your shortcomings. Ive honestly argued the same bs for many years and I can't help it if your view of the world is narrow

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Strech:
point of correction, white south Africans. Not your dumb ass black negro. Who knows nothing but attacking your fellow black race that helped you achieve your independence.
The Grammies were won by white people, right? Sounds just about Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
LWKMD u call all those bald headed looking S. A attractive..

Imagine having sex with someone that looks just like a zulu diety eeww
you are butthurt because I said yours aren't. I get it

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Keenmind2019(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
emihle:

why would a South African reyp a Nigerian??

I wouldn't have s*x with any gal from outside the borders of SA, never

I see a lot of you are too proud on the internet
but, me here I just see Sh*me, I see troubled souls from outside the border, I see desperate people trying to live and make life for themselves

its a shame down south here , but be proud, this is the internet not reality
I agree with you even.though I didn't understand.the write up. Let love lead

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by NwsBoy: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:

Another dumb fuxck.

Your pathetic leaders does not care if you defend Nigeria or not.

Most of them have dual citizenship for their children.

You are not intelligent enough to know that you are Nigeria.
And there is a differences between a country and the politicians.

This is the same mentality I see on YouTube.
Moronic Nigerians who foolishly think lambasting their country on YouTube will suddenly make their leaders better or will give them some sort of peace of mind.

Clown.

Pls try to read with understanding okay..
I don't argue with children, and also before you quote me,make sure you read my comment properly.....I'm not your mate.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by KekeNash(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
soilsista:
she will be late
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:

Comments as a country?
Rambling of a dumb south African.

Are you done looting shops?

Black south Africans are the exact proof of white superiority.

You folks are basically the last rung of the melanin ladder.

I doubt if you will even understand what I am saying.
Too dumb.
laughing.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Maxmilliano111: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
you are butthurt because I said yours aren't. I get it

Mhan just say daa truth and shame the fucking devil your S. A ladies aren't attractive a bit.... Nah only yansh una get

In yoruba "southy lo nidi yen"
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sarmiz24:

As in forget all this nonsense they are saying,to me ooo SA is overhyped if not for all dis yeye politians we get....Imagine SA wey still dey under slavery dey insult Naija...The top 3Richest men in Africa are all from Naija so tell me something different abeg
But it's their, private, wealth right? Or is it a free for all type of thing?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxmilliano111:

Mhan just say daa truth and shame the fucking devil your S. A ladies aren't attractive a bit.... Nah only yansh una get

In yoruba "southy lo nidi yen"
like I said you exhibit all the hallmarks of a butthurt person. Lol. It is what it is. When it comes to be general looks you don't come near South Africans. But hey

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Itulah(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
See why AKA is frustrated...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
soilsista:

Lionessza yena okae?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Lionessza yena okae?
I don't know hey! Kgale ba sa bonagale cry

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Bhadgirl(f): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Never seen a country as dumb as SA their backward reasoning and demented stupidity is glorifying.I really feel for the country not the people, all that beauty thrown into waste.The demented southafricans deserve nothing but the slums and gory streets of Chicago and every other bad thing they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
World cup since when? After how many years?

This guy mumu.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Owerri1stSon: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
bestabigaelever:
If not for Twitter, I wouldn't know AKA is this stupid

Seriously, I wouldn't even know someone like aka exist.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by atimadesign(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sometimes, it's best to be silence and accept defeat.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

These standards?

Not something I'd be proud of, but then, you're a second class citizen. So I'm not surprised.
you can take all the pics in the world you still haven't rebuffed what I said.

I can post pics of your city centre that looks like a pigsty but I choose to be a better man.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Owerri1stSon:

Seriously, I wouldn't even know someone like aka exist.
Do you have to know him to validate his existence?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Maxmilliano111: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
like I said you exhibit all the hallmarks of a butthurt person. Lol. It is what it is. When it comes to be general looks you don't come near South Africans. But hey
Tell me man i what aspect... Cause i dont get....

Econimically am still stronger than u man

Entertainment u dont come a bit near me

Check the richest country in the world on forbes and Wikipedia with the economic recession going on in ma country i still come over you

U wanna talk about sports man u guy's dont even come close

Richest man in africa... top 3 comes from Nigeria

When i watch a competition which involves nigeria vs south africa... You xenophobic nation tends to take it serious like its a must u win us.. Man surely surely you S. A exhibits all characters that describes a butthurt person..

I rest ma case for some zulu mumu to comman quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Strech(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
The Grammies were won by white people, right? Sounds just about Nigerian
when we talk, you bring Grammy up as your defence for cowardice. Y'all cling 3 I won 1 with Burma boy still pending. You will always I repeat always be second to Nigerians any day and any where. Just quit trying to change nature. Oya now go and sleep before my Nigerian folks decent on you.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bhadgirl:
Never seen a country as dumb as SA their backward reasoning and demented stupidity is glorifying.I really feel for the country not the people, all that beauty thrown into waste.The demented southafricans deserve nothing but the slums and gory streets of Chicago and every other bad thing they deserve it.
Sounds like you are talking your country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.