Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92496 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Strech:
when we talk, you bring Grammy up as your defence for cowardice. Y'all cling 3 I won 1 with Burma boy still pending. You will always I repeat always be second to Nigerians any day and any where. Just quit trying to change nature. Oya now go and sleep before my Nigerian folks decent on you.
I asked if those grammies where won by your white people. I'll wait for the answer

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Bhadgirl(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Sounds like you are talking your country
shutup,u can't even construct a simple sentence
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hintona:
rephrase it : "White south Africans hosted world cup"
Very beautiful hair u gat... cheesy
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Owerri1stSon: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Do you have to know him to validate his existence?

Shift one side
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxmilliano111:

Tell me man i what aspect... Cause i dont get....

Econimically am still stronger than u man

Entertainment u dont come a bit near me

Check the richest country in the world on forbes and Wikipedia with the economic recession going on in ma country i still come over you

U wanna talk about sports man u guy's dont even come close

Richest man in africa... top 3 comes from Nigeria

When i watch a competition which involves nigeria vs south africa... You xenophobic nation tends to take it serious like its a must u win us.. Man surely surely you S. A exhibits all characters that describes a butthurt person..

I rest ma case for some zulu mumu to comman quote me again

Ultimately this is hollow. Start again

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by MisterKings(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minjim:
What did we do to these SAs?
Same way you'll meet them during online game, once they see you're Nigerian, they become desperate to win, tackling dangerously and playing dirty.
I'm always like...
"Xenophobic dude, this's just a game. We don't get paid. Chill brother"

Which of the online games
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bhadgirl:
shutup
or what my flat a.ss bleacher? grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Bonapart(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minjim:
What did we do to these SAs?
Same way you'll meet them during online game, once they see you're Nigerian, they become desperate to win, tackling dangerously and playing dirty.
I'm always like...
"Xenophobic dude, this's just a game. We don't get paid. Chill brother"
used to beat them up on DLS. Dream league soccer

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Shattuck(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
this is really getting old you can enjoy your life without trolling anybody be it nigeria vs sa or Ghana,why talk about something so petty,aka dey him own una go disturb am,Nigerians sha our own still dey our body,its not always u against the world let's learn to be civil and humble at times

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Cousin9999: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Other African nations are not your enemy. Do not disrespect yourself by falling for this nonsense.

Competition is fine, healthy, and valuable, but actually despising another black man/woman when nonblacks loot and desecrate African nations every day is tragic. Just stop.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Suremikky(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hintona:

Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Hestywhyt(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
This guy has finally lost it
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by encryptjay(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Y'all are biased! You should be berating the Nigerian troll instead of attacking AKA. His reply is pure savagery, nothing boring in his reply. Cardi B came to your country and so what?
Someone is light skinned and they're still talking about him bleaching, I mean what is wrong with some of you guys?

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by oluwaahmed: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
The troll be like " before AKA ask cardi B to waybill bleaching cream to him.

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Adakintroy2: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dull nigerians.
Forming we are together on forums. Hypocrites. At the first opportunity will run to south africa. Even when they kill them will cry for government to come save them there rather than come home. But when they remind them of levels they will argue.

Hosting cadi b. See slump self. You cannot host adele, one stripper technicallly.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by greatermeme: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
KekeNash:
lmao!
and, so fvcking what?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Suremikky(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Cousin9999:
Other African nations are not your enemy. Do not disrespect yourself by falling for this nonsense.

Competition is fine, healthy, and valuable, but actually despising another black man/woman when nonblacks loot and desecrate African nations every day is tragic. Just stop.

Point of correction our leaders loot and desecrate Our landS..DOnt blame nonblacks for ur misfortune
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Trust me the Nigerian guy messed up

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Maxmilliano111: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Ultimately this is hollow. Start again
I see u were pained after reading it..
Am sorry man the truth is bitter

Zuluzondwabaltajb

Dont bother reading that cause i was actually trynna to speak in zulu lol

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by encryptjay(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Nigerians are dumb.

Forming we are together on forums. Hypocrites. At the first opportunity will run to south africa. Even when they kill them will cry for government to come save them there rather than come home. But when they remind them of levels they will argue.

Hosting cadi b. See how far we slump self.
Don't mind them! Any single chance they get to travel to South Africa, they won't think twice. See unnecessary comparison on top Cardi B.

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Sounds like you are talking your country
I was about to say

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Suremikky(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Nigerians are dumb.

Hosting cadi b. See slump self. You cannot host adele. Stripper technically.

Weekend neva come this one don start drink to stupor

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by abbey621(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bhadgirl:
Never seen a country as dumb as SA their backward reasoning and demented stupidity is glorifying.I really feel for the country not the people, all that beauty thrown into waste.The demented southafricans deserve nothing but the slums and gory streets of Chicago and every other bad thing they deserve it.

Yet it is our brothers and sisters rushing over there as they are being killed. How many South Africans rush over here? We might not like the way South Africans talk or act towards us but there's no denying Nigeria is the bigger slump.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Adakintroy2: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Suremikky:

Weekend neva come this one don start drink to stupor

You no funny. Nobody will come save you with likes.

The same Nigeria all of you insult and go shoot music in southy. Na me make them see you finish or Na you see yourself finish.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
encryptjay:

Don't mind them! Any single chance they get to travel to South Africa, they won't think twice. See unnecessary comparison on top Cardi B.
Errrrrr.. me think Nigerians plus other Africans travel to an European establishment 'managed' by black 'peepo'. Who are clearly doing a 'good job'
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Ebenfat: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hintona:

Thank you jare my brother abi na sister .
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
boss1310:
lets be honest even if we are trying to be patriotic but that reply was savagely

It was more than savagery, more like dropping an atomic bomb which was well deserved since the jobless Nigerian started such stupid comparisons as if that's the only problems he has in the world to deal with.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Dagrace01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:
Nigeria shouldn't stage SA in a twitter war, I went to Aka's handle to finish him but the kind of massacres going on there against Nigerians was bloody.

Don't go o I repeat don't go there, the only advantage Nigerians are using as yardstick is just music industry and nothing more
I was on his handle too, that's not the only Nigeria is using, South Africans bragged with winning the recent Miss universe and hosting Bill Gates. Nigerians reminded them with Miss world with Agbani Darego and how Bill Gates came for just a wedding ceremony in Nigeria.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Bhadgirl(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
abbey621:

Yet it is our brothers and sisters rushing over there as they are being killed. How many South Africans rush over here? We might not like the way South Africans talk or act towards us but there's no denying Nigeria is the bigger slump.
nothing is wrong with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Strech(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
They have to be attractive first, but we all know..they aren't exa...c..... grin grin grin grin
see this nigga trynna compare Nigerian with ugly looking south Africans. Why do you think your south African women run after Nigerian guyz( which is the reason for you hatred on Nigerians). Guess you can give an answer to that question by your self.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bhadgirl:
nothing is wrong with Nigeria

HA!
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
No matter how much these SAcans peddle the narrative that black 'peepo' built their country, it will not erase the fact that it's white minority are in charge! that's just how the world sees it, no matter the progress made since 94 grin grin grin

Visit Naija, and experience 'black' excellence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.