Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal (567 Views)

Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by grailife(m): 2:29am On Nov 30, 2010
The Holy Spirit heated, inflamed and melted Mary with love, as fire does iron, so that the flame of the Spirit was seen and nothing was felt but the fire of the love of God.
With prayer, fasting, holiness, word of God, satan is afraid of you. Avoid sin and fear not. satan is a loser.
AS IN NOAHS TIME OF OLD, SO AGAIN! ENTER MY HEART, ENTER THE CHURCH INSTITUTED BY MY SON. MY SON IS THE CAPTAIN & I AM THE ARK FOR THE NEW WORLD. - BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.
Love Joy kindness Peace Gentleness Patience. Generosity
Re: We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by grailife(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2010
IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY QUEEN OF HEAVEN & HEART
* As in Noah time of old, so again!
* Enter my Immaculate Heart!
* Enter the Church Instituted by my son Jesus ( CHRIST )
* My children let me tell you a secret, there is no more time.
* The earth will open and swallow many people ( Many will die ) before the three days darkness ( Imminent )
* My son will come soon to take the world
* Hurry to be converted, Harden not your heart, repent!
* Don't wait until it is too late, it begins to happen!
* If you accept my son ( whom I born with my own Blood ) but reject me you dont know what you are doing.
* Always visit the Blessed Sacrament, go to Confession, attend Holy Mass!
* keep the commandments of God!
* Be praying your Rosary, conversion will come through the Rosary
* Satan will soon begin his work.
* Blessed are those who do not see but believes my message and repent.
* Heaven, Hell, Purgatory are real, each one of them is real
* Noah's Ark is going round the world have you entered?
BY BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Brethren as no one knows the day, let us comply with these urgent message of the Blessed Virgin Mary, for had I known is the worse cry.
Re: We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by grailife(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
JOHN 19: 26-27,
Jesus saw his mother and the disciple he loved standing there; so he said to his mother," He is your son."
Then he said to the disciple, "She is your mother, " From that time the disciple took her to live in his home.
Re: We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by Jenwitemi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
Is this the beginning of a new religion? Flaming red hot love that melts whoever is loved. Wonderful.
Re: We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
Heated,inflamed and melted Mary. That damn ghost is a freak!
Re: We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by grailife(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
The Seven Capital Sins
Pride Covetousness Lust Anger Gluttony Envy Slot

Remedies for Pride
The only way to get the better of pride is to practice humility. It may sound like a contradiction, but the humble man realizes that he is proud and earnestly strives to overcome the manifestations of pride in his life. In striving for humility, we must always have before our eyes the example of Our Lord. We must keep in mind His promise in favor of the humble and vengeance He reserves for the proud. We must cling to God and do His Will with all our soul. We must have recourse to prayer, again and again asking for this virture. We must live in the presence of God, practice self-denial and the other Christian virtues especially patience, forebearance, charity, meekness, submission, abandonment to God and conformity to His Will, sympathy, confidence in God, compunction for sin, modesty. We must not seek honors, but admit our nothingness and lack of virtue. We must be willing to accept humiliations and strive to seek God in all things.
Re: We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal by grailife(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2010
Remedies for Covetousness
We fight covetousness or avarice with generosity, liberality,kindness,mercy. " ( Matt. 5 : 7 ). Generosity bespeaks a healthy disposition of heart. It opens the door to greater love of God, peace of mind, to consideration for others. Holy Scripture tells us, " It is a more blessed thing to give, rather than to receive." ( Acts 20 : 35 ).
Even if we are not wealthy, we can wean our hearts from material things and spend less money on ourselves in order to be able to give something to the poor, to the missons and to other works of charity and detachment in order not to become too much attached to things of this world. We must not let the anxieties of this life with its, its vanity of honors and passing pleasures, prevent or distract us from seeking the true riches of the life to come. In conclusion, it may be well to add that covetousness may have a spiritual counterpart in our exercises of piety, when we seek only spiritual delight in them for ourselves. We ought rather to perform them with a desire to express our love for God and to fulfill His Will, which we know from the first lesson of Catechism to be purporse of our life on earh.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Fast Now If You Truly Deserve Success In Life! / Never Again Will Anybody Be So Screwed Like Us,. / I Believe This Is Your Time Of Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.