Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Toto Pass Toto 21+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Toto Pass Toto 21+ (67760 Views)

Toto Pass Toto / FRESH Toto(adventure Of Prick Master And Miss Young Toto? / Toto Pass Toto 21+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

Subtitle: F*ck Mark Z.

Episode 1

Me: goaaaaaaa!!! *I shouted, and threw the slip away*

Me: I don make am, God punish village people *I ran around and threw my ancient Nokia 200 that rubber band is helping it to survive*

Papa Jo: and who is that unscrupulous riffraff pollutant, polluting the entire compound with his explosive smelling mouth? *Incase you don't know papa Jo, he is the grammatical bruhahaha of our compound, his grammars has sent many people to early hospitalization*

Me: God don butter my bread, em pick me from gutter then baf me well.. I don win five hundred thousand naira! *I shouted and jumped up, Papa Jo eyeglass fell off from his face*

Papa Jo: you mean am? *He asked in shock*

Me: swears, on God.

Papa Jo: you remember that money you dey owe me, give me am? *I eyed him*

Me: matcheeewww.. *I hissed and picked my slip, removed my sim card from the wretched phone and dropped it on the floor, and bounced jeje*

That Evening I was feeling restless, o boy. Even my own room can't contain me, as I was perceiving poverty all over the room. I waka go the yard corner go feel myself, I sighted Biggy my paddy paddy.

Biggy: iffa no get money I get where to borrow nairaland *he sang as he ran towards me*

Me: Biggy your nigga don blow, I go shut down this street

Biggy: I no believe when I hear the news, I come say my see am with my korokoro eyes. As I see you dey shine 54teeth na em I believe oh

Me: on God, the slip enter like magic. Man u for don cut am Sha.. I no know who give Mouriho small sense em come use am swap Ashley Young wey no wan old upon say em be 32 commot.

Biggy: we thank God, corner me 2k na, my take am hold myself, later we go shut down mama Tutu pepper soup joint

Me: hope say no be the money wey I win, na you dey embezzle as government fund oh.

Biggy: na which money again na, see... I dey lap you later, my go collect quickie from my babe. My sp*rm dey overflow

Me: give the girl belle and you no go ever see sun again, you know say her father na police officer?

Biggy: na police officer daughter p*ssy dey sweet pass, because it is always tight. Guy, condom still dey market, if Kiss finish I enter Gold cycle.

Me: I don warn you, my guy!!! *We shook hands and he left*

I was still thinking on which shop I'll rent or what to do with 500k, that was the first time in my entire life that I own such money. So my reasoning was working extraordinarily.

When Omalicha came out to pour water, it was already dark then. I use to call her Slay, the girl can slay for Africa with her iPhone.
I use to call her albino because she fine and fair like mammy water, she follow for those kind girls Marlins go say aunty set well.

I no dull myself, I don toast this babe before, I used Shakespeare lines and sang like Celine Dion for her before she agreed to date me with terms and conditions.

That I'll wash her dirty pants and bras for three Months before I'll kiss her, and I'll have to wash for a whole year before I'll access her p*ssy.

My village elders will shout "aru!!"

My village women will call me "woman wrapper!!"

And those village people that are enemies of progress will laugh and celebrate, from that day henceforth I killed the Satan that was pushing me to make Albino my girlfriend.

Albino: Vic boo *I looked around me*

Me: na me you dey call?

Albino: yes na, you know I love you so much *she came close and started rubbing my body with her clothed boobs, she wasn't wearing bra. I started smiling like roasted goat*

Me: I no know na

Albino: from the time I sight my eyes on you, I fell in love with you and broke my legs *she grabbed my sleeping amu through the fabric, it rises like angry lion*

TBC...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 2

Me: na... na... li.. oow *she deep her hand inside my short and grabbed my h<rd d<ck*

My hand involuntarily flew to her crop top neck, within a split of minute her sweet and succulent left br*ast was out, I mounted my lips around her n*pples and started s*cking.

Albino: aaaahhh.. oohh.. la..ter *m<aning and playing with my h<Rd d<ck cap*

I dey mad? Later ke.

Me: I go only put the cap *we moved sluggishly to the back of the yard, without disengaging*

I immediately deep my hand inside her p<nt and started fingering her p<ssy that was now w<t.

Albino: aaasshh! Oh! finger me h<rder baby!!! *No be only baby*

Mama Oma: Omalicha!! na which kind water you go throw since na!? the gutter don move go Cotonou or wetin?! *Her mother shouted from inside the yard*

We stopped immediately, and she quickly removed my hand inside her skirt.

Me: just four seconds, my just chuk only the cap commot am. You go fit go *I pleaded profusely*

Albino: no joor, I'll come to your room later *chaii.. bad market*

Albino: am coming, mama *she replied her mother with a raised voice and picked the bowl on the ground*

Me: promise oh

Albino: I promise *she left*

I whistled and went inside my room to prepare for the main match, PHCN brought their light. One devil now entered my head that I should be watching p*rn and learn more styles that I'll use on her, I nodded and insert one p*rn plate I bought some days ago and lowered the volume.

Three minutes into the p<rn movie a hard knock landed on my door *kokoko!!!"

Me: ah! ah!! ah!!! Calm down na, you wan fall the door? *I opened the door*

Me: oga landlord? *I was shocked and my d<ck that was h<Rd before returned to it normal shape with mere seeing the old man's face*

Oga landlord: yes na me, you surprise? flesh and blood, you dey owe me for two Months.

Me: I know na, but na night be this na. You drive from your house come here for this kind night, you no even wait till tomorrow.

Oga Landlord: I fit die this night, or you go tuwama before I reach here tomorrow.

Me: no... I go come see you with my rent money Tomorrow.

Oga Landlord: you sure?

Me: yes, sir... Goodnight *he left and I closed the door, this 500k news don spread oh.. we have a lot of radio without batteries in this area*

I watched the p<rn till 12pm glancing at the door every minute, but no knock came. Didn't know when I slept off, I woke up around 9am the next day cursing the witch. I checked my boxer and it was smelling sp*rm because of the excess b<nging I did in the dream..

After I brushed my mouth and ate, I went in search of Albino. I saw her sitting in a chair in the back of the yard, immediately she saw me, she started smiling.

Me: Albino you wicked oh

Albino: good morning, boo *boo kill you there!, Your father left nyash*

Me: morning, oya na, let's go into my room and complete the match.

Albino: pay before service *PBS kwa?*

Me: I no understand, I think say na compensation for nine Months seduction.

Albino: your head run enter trailer? see.. if you don't want to pay vamoose.

Me: calm down na, you like money oh. So how much? *she started smiling one kind evil smile*

Albino: abi? Twenty thousand naira, then I'll rock you, roll on you, ride you to orgasm *ehnnn...*

Me: you say? *Am I having malfunctioning ears?*

Albino: twenty thousand naira only *so my ears are still working*

Me: say I dey f*ck out long life and prosperity from your p*ssy, or them decorate your toto with diamond. I no understand the cathedral shape wey your p*ssy get wey go cost a whole 20k.

Albino: you too stingy, ordinary twenty thousand from five hundred thousand naira, na you dey shout upadan like pastor wey dey under anointee, na wow for you oh!!

Me: oya follow me enter room my give you the 20k.

TBC...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 3

Albino: I dey craze? you are a sharp-shooter. Am not following you inside your room, money for hand then toto for bed. Just twenty thousand naira baby and I'll roll on you, ride you till you scream your mama's name. *Albino moved her waist on the chair, and parked my d+ck inside my trouser. I jumped up*

Me: I swear down, the money dey inside my room. Just follow me *no girl enters that room and come out without destroyed p+ssy*

Albino: you are not serious, matcheeewww!! *she hissed*

Me: na wa o!!

I left her there when she started her snapping madness, I went inside my room and planned on what to do with the money. Biggy came and we went to cash out the money, the owner of the betshop sent all the money to my account. I managed and dashed the bet shop with five hundred naira and some kobo to continue life.
Biggy had an urgent call so he didn't follow me home.

Later that evening, I was writing my phone expenditure budget when Biggy entered my room like armed robbers, I nearly had a heart attack.

Me: why you wear your Christmas clothes like children wey wan go do happy Christmas?

Biggy: I no even get time for your talk, oya na... ready, so that you go groove me. You know that clubhouse? *I nodded*

Biggy: them don open am today.

Me: how that one take concern me? or them dey fine manager? *He frowned*

Biggy: na there we dey hit tonight, slay queens and fine girls go lap, and the bills go be on you *the pen I held fell off from my hand*

Me: okay.

Biggy: guy? You no get joy oh, I think say you graduate as scientist not economist, wetin be this phones and prices list?

Me: how em take affect you? *No be only snake queens you go f+ck, you go f+ck female pythons too. O shey*

I picked up my towel and went out, took my bath and when I returned back from bathroom Biggy has slept off snoring like hungry gorilla. I dressed up and kicked his butt.

Biggy: oohhh... Na so them dey wake human being?

Me: no, you no be human being, Come make we dey go.

Biggy: no wear this your pans wey don see birth and death of suffer abeg, the bouncer no go allow you enter o.

Me: you wan talk or make we dey go?

Biggy: oya na, make we dey go *I dey laugh*

We came out of the yard, the smile plastered on Biggy's face didn't leave his face I flagged down a bikeman, and we climbed.
We arrived at a brothel closed to the clubhouse and I stopped the bikeman, we came down and I paid, Biggy was just smiling.

The clubhouse was just across the road, and a pharmacy is attached to the brothel building. I left Biggy and bought two tablets of tramadol, and came back with it, I gave him one with one thousand naira note. The smile on his face vanished, when I started going towards the brothel.

Biggy: where be this? *jamb question*

Me: ashawo house

Biggy: I know say na ashawo house, wetin we dey do here?

Me: praise and worship, if you no wan f+ck go home. na here my money fit afford, if you wan go house you go. If you wan go clubhouse, see am there *I pointed my finger across the road*

Biggy: you sef ehnn... My manage am sha. *the only thing that can kill Biggy is p+ssy*

We went inside the brothel, I put the tramadol pill inside my mouth and swallowed it. A loud music was playing out of the speakers, half naked girls with fallen breasts where parading up and down, I could hardly see one not chewing gum.

I used my google eyes and searched for my choice as all the girls where seducing me with eyes and seductive dance moves, men were sitting drinking beers.
I sighted the one I wanted, she was short and fair with small breasts. she wore see-through net-singlet with bumshort that wasn't button, her p+ssy pubic hair was showing with her p+nt. I looked back and realized that I was standing there alone since, Biggy has left already.

I walked to her and we went inside the room.

Me: how much? *I no trust Nigerians oh, this one that boarder have closed*

Ashawo: oga na one thousand naira, pull na *she had pulled the net-singlet, and started pulling her bumshort with her p+nt*

I quickly off my short and boxer, my d+ck wasn't responding. she already tore off the c+ndom and readied to wear it on my d+ck.

Ashawo: oga, hope say you no be impo. This one your thing nodey stand.

She held my d+ck and started j+rking it, it rise immediately with lots of veins. I saw surprise on her face, she quickly wore the c+ndom on my h+rd d+ck and lay on the bed spreading her legs.

Ashawo: do quicky quicky, customers dey wait for me outside. I no get time *I dey laugh*

TBC...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

Episode 4

She laid on the bed her legs wide spread, I climbed the bed all fours. And positioned myself betwixt her legs, I grabbed my h+rd d+ck and thr+sted in, one thr+st I was deep inside her well of sweetness.

Me: hiaaa... This your thing wide oh

Ashawo: oga you sabi talk oh, your money go soon expire.

Me: I never c+m, you say when I c+m I go pay. *she nods*

Ashawo: as you dey f+ck, no touch my bre+sts, except you wan pay extra. Your d+ck big sha.. *you go soon beg*

I started moving my waist very fast, my d+ck was going in and out of her w+t p+ssy with motion, at first she refused to m+an.
when I f+cked her h+rder the chewing gum in her mouth dropped out.

Ashawo: aasshhh.. oohh! Oga easy na.

Me: umh.. ah ah ah, no...

Ashawo: my toto!! Ah ah ah *I increased my pace*

Me: oohh!! Aaahh!!! *I held her shoulder and laid on her, as I increased my sampling of her kitten speed*

Ashawo: ahh oohh.. oga easy ahh!! Ooh!! Na 1k you pay na, aaahh *moaning louder*

45minutes later, our body was sweaty. And my waist was aching, I couldn't move it effectively as before.

Ashawo: ah.. oga commot from my body, since that time you dey f+ck me, you never c+m. *she shouted at me*

Me: no vex na, I dey last well well for bed. Remain small, I go c+m *I begged, still moving my waist slowly*

Ashawo: oga, if you no get money to add, you go carry your h+rd prick go outside oh. *she threatened*

Me: like how much I go add *I couldn't even move in and out of her again*

Ashawo: add one thousand naira again, we go change style.

Me: one thousand naira!! Ah ah, em too much na, na only 5h I get.

Ashawo: my pity you, all these slim boys sha.. them go dey carry big d+ck and tramadol come f+ck ashawo.

She asked me to sit aright, my back on the bed board. She sat on me, she held my h+rd d+ck that look very strong and agile for more f+cking.
She wrapped her hand on it and j+rked it violently.

Me: ah ah ah, easy aaahh!! You wan cut am? *I groaned in excitement*

She played with her br+asts as she j+rked me violently, she held my amu and positioned it in her loose kitten hole. She allowed only the cap in, and started moving her p+ssy muscles and then swallow the whole length, she rose again and repeated the same action.

Me: ossshh ahhh.. for..gi..ve m..e *I groaned and confessed in sexual excitement*

Her eyes was shut, she started moving very fast on my h+Rd d+ck. Twenty minutes into the hot s+xual ride, sweet sensation flow inside my body.

Ashawo: yeeeaaaaa aaaahhh, am cummmminnnng baaaaaaabbby *God no go gree*

Me: ah ah! Aaaahhh!! *I shot loads of c+um inside the rubber, after she squirted*

We laid on the bed tired, after I caught my breathe. I wore my boxer and trouser, and my clothe ready to go. I brought out the five hundred naira from my pocket and kept it on her bed.

Ashawo: oga you wicked, you don damage my toto *with tired voice*

I couldn't hold my laughter as I got to the pavement, one of the room. A man ran out with unclothedness,

Ashawo 2: oga pay me my money *a loud shout from the room the man came out from*

A naked lady came out too and pursued the man, the other ashawos joined her and descend on the naked man. Konji is a bastard I cursed under my breathe, I got to the bar in the ashawo hotel and saw Biggy drinking beer and pepper soup.

I eyed the plate of pepper soup and the bottle of beer.

Me: hope say no be me go pay wetin you dey devour like wild animal o

Biggy: na you na, who else? na you carry me come here.

I quickly ordered for spoon and joined him before he will finish everything, after all am the one paying with my hard earned money, minutes later we were done. We stayed there a little while, and then decided to stroll home. It was already late when we came out of the brothel.

Me: guy, tramadol good oh, to use for ashawo.

Biggy: your father!

Me: he is handsome, why you dey pala na?

Biggy: come see how the ashawo pursue me commot from her body as I no get any money to add *I started laughing*

Biggy: the thing no funny oh, as I dey parade the hotel with my h+rd prick.

Me: how you come take c+m?

Biggy: I enter their bathroom do mojojo, my hand pain me ehnn before I manage c+m.

Me: no vex, I for give you 2k that time, bike...!!! *I flagged down a bikeman and we entered*

Some minutes later, we came down in my yard. We entered and saw someone on my doorpost from the yard entrance.

Biggy: who be that?

TBC....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Ann2012(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Khriztarl(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
hmm
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Nostradamus: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
This story seem sweet.

Abeg cum and continue it
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Nuel45(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Elvictor:
visit www.felvicstories.com to read up

Ion see am
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by francium001: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Elvictor:
visit www.felvicstories.com to read up

so you are taking us for a fool, okaaay
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
am not taking anyone for fool, the site is under construction. I apologise.
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by francium001: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Elvictor:
am not taking anyone for fool, the site is under construction. I apologise.
pardon my manners was so angry when I couldn't see it there
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by depumpin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
baba wen u go drop anoda episode
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by ADAMXMAR: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please oga come and update us na
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 5

Me: I no know o *we walked to my door and saw my landlord sitted*

Me & Biggy: good evening, sir * he stood up from the chair*

Oga Landlord: I don turn sir, I no be oga landlord again? wey my money?

Me: I go com... *I scratched my head, I have promised him that yesterday*

Me: my bring the money.

I unlocked my room and switched on the light, brought out all the money under my bed.
I didn't need to count it 'cause I know it is eighteen thousand naira, I gave it to him. He spits on his thumbs rubbed it together and started counting the naira bills in his hands.

Oga Landlord: why eighteen thousand naira? *I scratch my head nervously*

Me: I never do withdrawal, when I do I go come your house, what of my receipt?

He brought out a pen and receipt booklet from his pocket, and tore a piece from it. Wrote my payment details on it and handed it over to me, I glanced through it. Two Months extra to pay for my rent before it will expire again.

Oga Landlord: I nodey do bonanza again oh, if your rent expire all those burial excuses you dey give no go change my mind. I go park you and poverty commot from my yard.

Me: I don hear, goodnight.

He left, I and Biggy went inside and ate, I brought out my best corporate wear and my black Italian shoe that I bought with my life savings, I was busy polishing the shoe while Biggy was chatting. When I was done with the shoe, I plugged the iron and started ironing my church wears.

Biggy: wetin happen? you wan look responsible go witches and wizards confederal meeting?

Me: wetin be the color of your problem, make thunder with seven sounds no descend on you there, you no know say tomorrow na church.

Biggy: I know, but two of us know say Angels wey dey handle registrar dey always mark us absence in advance, wetin differentiate you from juju man be say you no get shrine.

Me: I no get your time *I started whistling*

Biggy: I.... *He beamed as video call came in*

After sometime I raised my head from the ironing and saw Biggy almost n+ked, his boxer have been pulled to his legs.

Me: o boy, no c+m for that bed oh.

He didn't reply, he only moved his naked self and his android, to a corner of the house doing video call s+x chat.
I slept off while he was busy m+sturbating and video calling naked, otondo. I was determined to be the first person to be in church next day.

Ring tone: if I die young *Biggy's phone rang in my dream*

I woke up and saw the wall clock, 9:30am.

Me: demonic sleep!! *I cursed*

Biggy was on the phone, the place he slept was wet with his sweat.

Biggy: my love, good morning.

Voice: baby, I missed you, you promised me ten thousand naira but you haven't sent it.

Biggy: you know I love you so much, I'll send it to you.

Voice: if you don't send it today, I know you don't love me. Bye!!

The call ended, and Biggy turned to me with one look that says 'please help me with 10k'

Me: if I give you revival slap, your brain and heart go go back to factory resetting.

Biggy: abeg na, you know say you be my guy. I love this babe die, na the girl I wan marry.

Me: you no wan marry Sophia again, wetin be this one name again, polygamous boyfriend?

Biggy: her name na Sandra, she fine well well fair and tall, come get big nyash and moderate br+asts, she be 300L student and she be virgin.

Me: descriptor! You be the biggest mumu, in fact na your picture them go put to define M-U-M-U for dictionary, you never f+ck the girl?

Biggy: yes, she be virgin. She talk say after our marriage, she go give me her virginity.

Me: which university babe wan marry jobless man? Catfish dey swim for your brain, how much you don spend for the babe body?

Biggy: about 200k, I love Sandra, bro. *I had headache immediately*

Me: you be maga, no wonder you dey sweat like Christmas goat, chaaiii!! You don f+nger the girl to confirm say na virgin? she dey torment you for dream and reality. I don leave church matter today, make we go see the babe.

I was able to convince Biggy that I will give him the ten thousand naira if we visit the girl, he followed me reluctantly after we were done preparing. We dropped from the bike in a fence house, since Biggy is known to have a girlfriend in the yard, the gateman let us in, when we got to the self-contain that Biggy's girlfriend was living in. We were about to knock, when i heard funny sounds.

Female voice: aaaahhh.. ya ya!! F+ck me h+rder baby!!!

TBC..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 6

Manly voice: aaahh! you are riding me go... Oohh!! *Loud sounds of skin slapping at each other*

Biggy wanted to knock, I grabbed his hand.

Me: your sense dey pain you, you nodey hear the m+aning?

Biggy: she dey watch porn *I laughed*

Me: your body system no wan believe your ear, somebody dey inside dey f+ck your virgin vampire wey don suck all your blood. *the m+aning and gr+aning becomes louder*

Biggy: na lie, she dey watch p+rn. Na my opportunity to disvirgin her *I started laughing*

Me: that p+rn she dey watch go be HD live, make we go check window.

After some persuasion he agreed, luckily for us her apartment is closed to the fence. Biggy has started sweating already, we went to the corner of the apartment.
Her window was facing the fence, we peeped and saw inside.
Sandra was the face we saw directly from the window, since she was on top of the man beneath. The curtail didn't let us see more, we only saw her face down to her cleavage, but couldn't see her br+asts.
Her eyes were shut as she rode the man beneath with so much energy, the man was already saying a lot of nonsense. Swear, the girl is a five star general on bed and off bed.

Manly voice: I l..o..ve yo..u, I..will cha..se m..y wife an..d ki..D's

Biggy: S... *I covered his mouth and dragged him out of the window*

Me: you be the biggest otondo, no be only Virgin Sandra. she be virginity Sandra, if na so Virgin be. I better marry my grandmother.

Biggy: I nodey gree, I must disgrace this girl and that man today, I swear *crying*

Me: na only you oh, what if the man get muscles, you don already dey cry. The man go beat you, you know say I no get strength to help you fight. you will be beaten and disgraced to hospital *laughing wickedly*

Biggy: the thing no funny, that girl use me like typewriter.

Me: before! she for use you as laptop? cry no more son, I get plan. If you go fight now, we no go fit revenge. Son, let's go home.

Biggy: son kill you there, this thing pain me.. I feel like crying.

Me: guy, you dey cry. *Laughing*

We left the yard, I now remembered that I should buy a new phone and buy condiments for soup at the front of the gate, I checked my pocket to feel the paper I wrote what I wanted to buy but felt nothing.

Me: oooohhh!!

Biggy: wetin happen, why you dey mess with mouth? *I eyed him*

Me: I don forget the paper wey I take write those things wey I wan buy.

Biggy: forget about the scale of preference, even Nigeria nodey use their budget. You too stingy.

Me: polygamous boyfriend of virgin Sandra.

I ran as he chased me, we ran to the market because it is walkable from were we stood. I bought a new Android phone, then we browsed foodstuffs stores in the market. I bought cow meats and goat meats three hundred naira each, add it tilapia. Periwinkles and crayfish, with egusi soup. Since Biggy won't eat too much 'cause of heartbreak, I'll be the one eating everything.
I plugged the phone to charge, and prepared thick egusi soup. I made garri, Biggy was busy thinking.

Immediately, I dropped the bowl of water and a plate of soup with garri. Biggy rose and joined, the motion he used in swallowing the morsels of garri with soup could only be calculated with speedometer, his speed made me caught his hand.

Me: o boy na wetin happen? You nodey eat like person wey dey suffer for heartbreak?

Biggy: how person wey dey suffer for heartbreak dey eat? *Chewing meats*

Me: small small, you no suppose eat at all sef.. the girl break your heart, the girl wey you love so much, you even see am with your korokoro eyes.

Biggy: chaii.. na truth, the thing pain me. Sandra na me you suffer like this? *Washing his hands*

Me: add the 200k you spent on her too for your lamentation.

Three minutes later he joined me and used another motion that only wild cat family will understand the motion he swallowed garri morsels. After we were done eating, I switched on my phone and started downloading social media applications.

I logged in WhatsApp and saw Tracy online, my ex girlfriend. One day Tracy uploaded another's boy picture while we were still dating and I confronted her, she sent a reply that almost made me rope myself.
'shut up there! You are very useless, how much have you gave to me apart from all the s+x styles on Earth, with your useless manhood. I have break up with you, you don't have future'
I almost commit suicide but the sweetness of revenge didn't allow me, I later learnt that the boy dumped her, such is life.

Me: how much should I pay you for all the damages I 'caused your p+ssy? *I typed and sent, my heart was beating fast, hope say this girl no go mention big money o*

TBC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 7

Tracy: hahaha *she sent with plenty laugh emojis, another typing.. show on the screen*

Tracy: poverty have strike your brain, well... I don't have time, can you sub. for me? broke ass. *I cleaned the sweat on my forehead and exhaled the breathe I was holding, my heart beat rate cooled*

I went to my wardrobe and searched for my diary, brought it out and flipped through the pages, find Tracy's account details. I used mobile transfer and sent five thousand naira to her.

Me: did you receive an alert of five thousand naira? *typed and sent*

Tracy: yeah... I wonder who sent it.

Me: I sent it to you, use two thousand naira and subscribe for two Months. Use the remaining three thousand naira and procure an effective 'tight my p+ssy drug' so that the borehole between your legs should transform to hole *typed and sent, laughing*

I know after she is done reading that message she won't be able to sleep this night and the next day, I switched off my data and logged out.
Biggy came inside with towel tied around his waist, he has been in the bathroom while I was chatting.

Biggy: guy, what of the revenge plan na?

Me: oh... I don forget sef, how many Month remain for your rent to expire?

Biggy: a month, how rent expiration concern the revenge?

Me: my mind dey tell me say na two weeks remain for your rent to expire, you go call Sandra now. Tell her say you no well, make she come your house come collect fifteen thousand naira, convince her say you nofit waka go bank do the transfer.

Biggy: what if she no come?

Me: that girl fit go Sambisa forest and f+ck the head of Boko Haram 'cause of money. *He glared at me, I was laughing*

He dialed her number and she picked it quickly.
Phone conversation.

Sandra: baby, you haven't sent the money, that means you don't love me *crying like a baby*

Biggy: you know i love you with all my heart, I can even die for you. Should I render my life for you now? *Thumbs up*

Sandra: no, if you die now? who will I marry. Who will be taking good care of me, you know you are one in a million *so na one million people dey service her toto, apart from Biggy*

Biggy: I know... I'd have sent it, but I am very sick, I can't go to the bank now. I have fifteen thousand naira at home, can you come and take it? *With tired voice*

Sandra: okay, am on my way, baby. *She ended the call*

Me: you be the girl atm machine, her mouth na the atm card. You hear wetin she talk?

Biggy: I know say you wan mumu again. No, I nofit remember, wetin she talk?

Me: say you be one in a million, mean say she dey f+ck one million people minus you *he hissed and searched for what to wear*

I went to the bathroom and took my bath, I came back to see my phone ringing. I received the call from my twin brother Victory.

My twin: you no try oh... You win 500k you no even send shi shi for me. *I was shocked, my phone almost drop off from my hold*

Me: how you take know?

My twin: forget that one, I dey broke help a brother.

Me: I go send you 10k, send your account details. *The call ended immediately*

He is also saving his call card, Nigerians are very economical when it concerns monetary expenditure. I also saw missed calls from Tracy, I started whistling happily.
Later I and Biggy prepared and left my room, we headed to Biggy's room.
we prepared the room and bought juice, and put it inside the fridge. I asked Biggy to wear just boxer and singlet, and pretend to be sick.

Biggy: wetin we wan use this juice and this medicine you buy do?

Me: .................. *I whispered to him*

Biggy: bad guy, you suppose dey prison for all these evil sense you get *he raised his hand to shake me*

Me: you dey mad? which color your sense dey operate with?

His phone rang, it was Sandra calling.
He picked the call quickly.

Sandra: am almost there, hope you are at home and the money is with you, don't disappoint me oh.

Biggy: am home and the money wh... *with tired voice*

She ended the call immediately, I gave Biggy the look 'don't f+ck up' before leaving the room.
I was about going outside the yard, when I walked pass the virginia Sandra. the girl was graciously beautiful, her front side was moderate and her backyard will make everyman fall in love, big and shaking in every steps she takes. Tall and fair, no wonder she turn Biggy to mumu.

Fifteen minutes of waiting outside, my phone rang and the caller was Biggy, so soon.

TBC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 8

I quickly answered the call.

Biggy: guy, come... come.. come.

Me: you don do the thing?

The call ended abruptly, i inserted my phone inside my pocket and ran into the yard, my heart was pumping excessive blood.
I pushed open his door and entered the room, I was shocked on what I saw.

Biggy was already naked and Sandra was naked, he is already f+cking Sandra. her two legs raised up by Biggy, he has positioned himself in her p+ssy.

Me: how you take do the miracle, I no know say you been dey sell lady's wears oh.. before.

Biggy: my blood dey hot, start to video *skin slapping*

I quickly brought out my phone and started taping, Biggy was sweaty as he put all his strength in f+cking Sandra. As if the money he spent is inside her p+ssy, luckily for Sandra Biggy has moderate d+ck if not the motion he was f+cking her, she won't be able to walk home.
Sandra laid on the bed subconscious, her both legs hung on Biggy's shoulders.
Her br+asts were jingling as Biggy continue to thr+st in and out of her p+ssy.

Biggy: aaaahhh.. you are a sl+t!!! *with bass*

Sandra: oohhsss... Aaaahhh... *low m+ans*

Biggy: scream b+tch!! Ooh aahh ahhh *loud skin slapping*

Sandra: aaaahhh.. ohhhh f+ck me h+rder *she grabbed the bedsheet*

I taped from Sandra's face down to her nether, and stopped at her p+ssy were Biggy's d+ck was flying in and out of her p+ssy with speed. I continued videoing till five minutes later when Biggy signaled me to stop.

Me: what of the blood? *He looked at me like someone that have gone mad*

Biggy: which blood?

Me: you don wash your bedsheet or you change am? *He realized the point I was making and hissed*

Biggy: video this part well, I wan give her doggystyle.

He turned Sandra over and put two pillows under her stomach, he positioned her two legs in kneeling position.
He knelt behind her and spitted on his palm rubbed it on her hole, and also j+rked his d+ck with it.

Kpaaa!! Kpaa!!! *Loud skin slapping*

Biggy was f+cking her like someone who stole his three million, she actually scammed him of two hundred thousand naira but the force Biggy used earlier was tripled.

Biggy: aaaahhh ahhhh.. *spanking her +ss, as he went h+rder on her p+ssy*

Sandra: aaahh oohhh, yaaa.. ooohsss f+ck me *m+ans now audible*

I became scared that the drugs will loose it hold on Sandra, I almost wanted to end the videoing after five minutes but....

Biggy: am c+mmmmmiiiinnnggg *gr+aning like Adewale goat*

Sandra: ousshhh ... Aaaahhh.. c+m inside me, oh gawd.. *m+aning louder*

He pushed her and she turned over, he rushed to her face and forced her mouth open.

Biggy: ahh.. ahhh.. *j+rking and gr+aning*

The first rope of c+m landed on her nose and the second shot straight into her mouth, Biggy controlled the other flying loads of c+m inside her mouth. I captured the whole moment.

Biggy: the girl toto sweet die *catching his breathe and cleaning sweats*

Me: you no use condom? Your own foolishness dey display with rainbow.

Biggy: condom nodey available, and when the available isn't available, you use the availability. she clean and beautiful. she no go fit get STD na. *Pointed at his d+ck

Me: them dey write am for forehead or STD na for ugly people, well done sir.

Biggy: sas your prick wan tear your boxer, guy come release oh! before you go go rape innocent goat of my landlord. *Laughing*

Me: for that one wey dey chop dick like mad and swallow sp+rm like anaconda, thank you sir. I no want. *he stood up, and wore T-shirt with trouser and escorted me out of the yard*

I took bike and went to my house straight, I did the transfer I promised my twin brother earlier. Immediately I switched on my data, my WhatsApp opened mouth wide swallowing my data in name of messages.

I clicked on Tracy's message and saw that she has deleted a lot of messages she sent earlier.

Tracy: why do you hate me? for all the love I showed you, sometimes I'll come to your house and cook for you, and we will have s+x from 9pm to 5am. *Online*

Me: am sorry, I was just pained on what you did to me, baby *typed and sent*

Tracy: I didn't mean to, am sorry. I still love you till now, is it too late for us to go back to the way we were *aunty is too late oh*

Me: I love you Tracy, but... we can still be just friends *typed and sent*

Tracy: you mean friends with benefit? *With lovely emojis, offline*

Me: I hope say I be the benefactor *typed and sent*

I grumbled as PHCN took the light, I'd have opened the window and stayed indoor for natural air to come in, the air that will come in won't contain elements of oxygen, nitrogen, water but odour, carbon iv oxide, and matured mosquitoes of 93years because of the dirty gutter behind the window.

My phone rang and the caller was Biggy, am dead...

TBC..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Zotty: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Op abeg update more
I dy enjoy the story ooooo
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Ann2012(f): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sandra go hear am
Thanks for the update
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Vykinx: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2020
nice story
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by snowlord(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Nice update, how do I find this story on Ur site
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Olalekan4748(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
snowlord:
Nice update, how do I find this story on Ur site
Go and check his page on facebook (Elstroies) his in episode 54

1 Like

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Vykinx: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Olalekan4748:

pls send d link coz d (Elstroies) I'm seeing is a group 4 event planning
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by do4luv14(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Actually it at page 55 now

Olalekan4748:
Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 9

My heart started beating fast, I picked the call hastily nearly dropping my phone on the floor.

Biggy: guy you dey house?

Me: ......... *silent*

Biggy: Sandra say she wan bring police oh. *Chisos!!!*

Me: where you dey now?

Biggy: I dey my house.

Me: you still dey there? You never disappear or carry your one thousand naira properties go village, see Police is your friend na when you get money oh. I no get shi shi to go bail you. *Biggy laughing*

Biggy: you nodey joke with money oh, sha... I just wan give you BP, me and Sandra later settle with three rounds, I nofit even stand up from my bed now sef. The girl na s+x lioness, I am in love with that girl, bro.

Me: bra nothing concern me, if you like jump enter or fly enter in love with Sandra, that one na your business. Na toto go kill you!!

Biggy: amen... Later, MTN don warn their father.

The call ended, I went outside the room and stood on my doorpost. The yard crazy children have started their nuisance play, I decided to go outside the yard and receive fresh air.

There is this uncompleted house behind our yard that the dirty gutter serves as demarcation, the owner built the house yearly.
Last year he was roofing the house and this year he has done plastering the walls, next year he will put doors and windows, is only civil servants that build house like ant hills.

I was busy going round the uncompleted house when I heard two feminine voices coming from the house,
I jumped through the window and went in search of the room that the noise was coming from.

Voice 1: put your finger well.. ooosshhh

Voice: aahh s+ck my n+pples.

I was now hearing the audible m+ans when I got to the empty room doorpost,
I could make out the people and what they were doing 'cause of the moonlight, they were too engrossed to notice my presence.

I took their skirts and singlets, with their panties in my hands,
The first girl was Lucy and the other one is Ayomi.
Lucy was the most beautiful girl in the yard, and trust me she is very saucy and proud. And she doesn't fail to spray insults to anyone who dares her, old and young, small and big, she doesn't care.

Many playboys in our area have tried to woo her and ended up insulted, and humbled by her. I tried my luck too but I wasn't lucky 'cause the girl washed me and dried me on the rope with insults, she insulted my lineage and my life. Since then, I have been greeting her aunty Lucy and she will always respond with pride.
Small girl like that, is like heaven is giving me the chance to judge all those who have sinned and gone short of my grace, to judge them.

Me: Ayomi and Lucy, lesboooooo!!! *raising my voice*

Ayomi: please, uncle Victor is the devil *crying and begging with tears*

Lucy: don't shout na, please.. good evening *she wasn't even afraid*

Me: you nodey fear Lucy shebi? Ayomi, your stepfather go just turn you to punching bag.

Ayomi: abeg na, no tell anybody... We go do anything you want *crying profusely*

Lucy: anything, don't shout abeg.

Me: okay, Lucy still dey form Sha.. I go pity ona on terms and conditions.

Ayomi: anything... Is the devil ohh *who you get to blame again?*

Lucy: what is that you want?

Me: I go f+ck you, and you Ayomi go s+ck my d+ck.

Lucy: no, abeg oh.. we go give you money, I never f+ck boy before o.

Me: ona no serious, make ona come ohhh!!! *shouting loudly*

Ayomi: we go do am, no.. no shout *crying and jumping*

She begged Lucy and both of them agreed to do what I wanted, Ayomi pulled down my short and my h+rd d+ck pointed direct to her face.
she took it inside her mouth and started s+cking.

Me: aaaahhh .. oooohhh *I was seeing stars*

The way she was s+cking me is like she has been an expert from kid, lesbians and s+cking.
I removed my h+rd big d+ck from Ayomi's mouth because if she continue I will c+m and I won't have my revenge on Lucy.

Me: hold the window *Lucy refused*

Ayomi: please na, Lucy do wetin em talk... My step father will kill me *crying and begging*

She stubbornly held the window and pushed her ass backward, I grabbed my d+ck and rubbed it on her p+ssy opening. She wasn't w+t at all, I grabbed her two br+asts and squeezed roughly, pressing them.

Lucy: oohh.. aaaahhh.. isn't sweeting me.

Me: em go soon sweet you.

I touched her p+ssy and she has got w+t just a little, I inserted two fingers and started f+ngering her very fast, stimulating her cl+t with my thumb.
Her juice started flooding my hand.

Lucy: aaahhh ... Oohhh... Finger me h+rder, baby!!

I spitted on my d+ck and j+rked it, and spitted on my other palm rubbed it around her p+ssy hole. Used my other hand to j+rk my h+rd to be stronger, and the other one continually f+ngering her.
I thr+sted in without warning, and held her to myself, she was very tight.

Lucy: aaaaahhhhh *she screamed*

Me: ooohh *I covered her mouth*

I didn't wait for her p+ssy to adjust to my size and i started venting all the frustrations Lucy 'caused me in the yard on her p+ssy.
She wiggled and struggled, but I didn't care as I went in and out with full speed, since it is a quickie.
Her p+ssy started adjusting to the new s+xual touch, instead of painful m+ans she started giving out pleasurable m+ans

Lucy: aahhsss.. ahhh... It is sweet *holding the window tight*

Me: ah ah ah ah *bleeping her with increased tempo*

Lucy: aaahh.. h+rder baby *I don turn baby*

Me: aaahhh... Ooihhh..

Lucy: aaaaahhhhh.....!!! *she screamed loud as her p+ssy tightened around my big h+rd d+ck*

She started shaking like someone attacked with epilepsy, I felt sweet sensation running through my body. I pulled out immediately and spilled all my seeds on the floor.

She sat on the floor breathing heavily and sweating, she will take some minutes to be able to walk home, I chuckled.
Her friend Ayomi quickly attended to her, both of them started conversing with low tones.
I didn't hear what they were saying and left them.

TBC...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 10

Immediately I got to the yard, PHCN brought their light.

Voices: Nepaaaaaa!!!

Children were running helter-skelter in jubilation, immediately PHCN took the light everywhere became quiet.
I laid on my bed thinking of what to use the money for, the light still came back but this time everyone was quiet. They are scared of chasing the light away with their screams.

I was so confused on what to use the money for and slept around 11pm thinking, I woke up very late the next day and came to brush.
The children of the yard have already left for school.

Papa Jo: who is that incorrigible lad?

Me: Papa Jo, good morning. *Continued brushing*

Papa Jo: you have been dilly-dally with the money you have, I knew all along that you dearth investor insight. I hereby selflessly volunteer myself to proffer free tuition on a puny fee.

Me: snake! Snake!! for your leg. * shouting pointing at his legs*

Papa Jo: jesus! Jesus!! *Jumping and landed inside the gutter*

Me: oga sorry, oga sorry *whistling and left him silent inside the gutter*

I was busy surfing blogs when I saw vacancy advertisement, I checked the location of the soap industry and it was close to were I live with my location GPS.
I decided to draft a letter of application, after flipping dictionary and an English text book I bought some Months ago without opening, I drafted an application letter worth reading.

I used my laptop and submitted my application letter via mail, thank God for technology.
Biggy came around in afternoon and I noticed his left hand frequent his boxer, I cooked rice and decided for both of us to eat in same place.

We were eating the rice when his left hand wanted to disappear inside his boxer, I caught his left hand sharply.

Me: even when we dey eat too, you wan still do DJ work, why you dey scratch like this?

Biggy: I no know, sweetie dey do me. My balls and my prick dey scratch me. *I removed the plate of rice when his hand went back to scratching*

Me: na virgin Sandra change your future from CS to SB, ready make we enter hospital.

Biggy: guy my still eat small, I never belle full.

Me: go wash hand for tap, no use any bowl for inside oh. before you go inflict me with Sandracious scratching *he hissed and stood up, and went outside*

I quickly devoured the food, I choked twice but a cup of water was beside me to dilute the food.
He came back to see that I have finished the plate of rice he saw earlier.

Biggy: oboy you no try oh, which kind wickedness be this?

Me: em no reach wetin Sandra do you, shebi you say she too fine to give you STD, I know say that girl get HIV.

Biggy: you dey lie abeg, em fit be our yard toilet. That toilet na em do me this sweety.

Me: dey there na, make we dey go.

Both of us came out of the house, he insisted on going to a pharmacy but I disagreed strongly that we should go to the general hospital because of HIV test. Those guys, even if you tell them you have headache they will quickly suspect you of having HIV.

After we saw the doctor and complained to him, he asked us to go and have a test. Biggy wasn't aware that the test was HIV test, so he went ahead and paid three hundred naira to the lab. Lady.

Biggy: here cheap oh, test three hundred naira! *He exclaimed*

Me: na government thing na, we the masses are the owners *some minutes later the lady returned*

Nurse: Dike Biggy, how many girlfriend do you have? *Biggy started sweating on his forehead*

Biggy: am s..ingle.

Me: my friend is a polygamous boyfriend *laughing*

Nurse: unprotected s+x isn't good 'cause of HIV, we should avoid sharing sharp objects too. Having HIV virus isn't the end of life, and avoid sex.

Biggy: Jesus!! Jesus!!! Nurse, I get HIV?

Nurse: calm down young man, we should love those with the virus. And there are lot of people that have the virus and are living a happy life, we sell the drugs for substantial fee. *Biggy was sweating and shaking*

Biggy: tell me say na lie *I told him to calm down*

Nurse: well.. you are HIV negative *she said and left us*

Biggy: may amadioha visit you and your family, she for don kill me.

Me: na so life be *Biggy was uncertain*

Biggy didn't allow us to return the paper to the doctor, to prescribe drugs for us. He forced us to go back home, on our way...

Biggy: negative mean say I no get am bah?

Me: you deaf? You no hear all the thing the nurse dey talk? Say HIV isn't the end of the world. Negative mean say you get am, positive mean say you no get am.

Biggy: ewoooo!! *He sat on the road throwing the paper*

He started lamenting like a madman, I was enjoying the show laughing happily.

Biggy: oboy, na joke you dey joke *holding my shirt*

Me: before? wetin you been think *laughing loud*

TBC..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 11

Biggy: you no well oh, na HIV you dey use for rough play. You don finish your brain subscription *hissing*

Me: no vex, aboy!! Dandy wait na *calling out*

Both of us ran out of the hospital through the gate as Dandy stopped his bike outside the hospital compound.

Me: we wan go house, carry us go na.

Biggy: Dandy, this your bike old pass my grandmother wey dey 93years oh for village.

Dandy: hope say ona hold money, 'cause na motorcycle be this no be West Africa charter and no be charity transport i dey run.

Me: no vex na, you know say we be your nigga. Dandy!! Dandy!!! *We quickly entered the bike*

He had no choice but to start his motorcycle, some minutes later he dropped us in our yard.

Dandy: wey my money?

Me: which money, carry yourself and your moving corpse commot from here.

Biggy: the thing still dey scratch me, aaaahhh... *Dandy laughing*

Dandy: you don go carry sweety, the next one na you Vic. Ashawo them *he started his bike and left us*

Me: make we enter house so that you go rub am aboliki rub, em go stop *he looked at me like a dragon that had just swallow snake*

Biggy: now today I know say, you wan kill somebody before the year end.

We went to Mallam that has a kiosk just at the junction of our street, he sells all sort of medicine. But known for selling one medicine 'remain standing', the drug made him famous amongst the guys in the area.

Me: Abu, how market na? *He eyed both of us*

Abu: hope I no come for credit ko *raising his hands up*

Biggy: see money *he gave him a whole 2h, I ogled the naira note*

Abu: kaskel, what I wan buy? *Smiling, the tribal marks on his face that looks like makeup became obvious*

Biggy: my thing dey scratch me, I get infection.

Abu: yowa! I get am for the medicine, but the money no do for krokroshebaga. *Raising a short container up*

Me: Abu, why you dey do like this na? You know say I be your man?

Abu: man kosi! I nodey do am man for business bah. Bring money, me I go sell am for you free *free kill you there*

Me: I no go bring Adanne come your shop again, I go even enter their house tell her mother say, you dey press the girl.

Abu: ahh! Ahh!! Aaahhh!!! Take am for the medicine. *He gave us the short container*

Me: Abu! Abu!! Abu!!! Adanne husband *Abu smiling like Ujadala Python*

While we were strolling home, a car nearly hit both of us. If we were not smart to jump out of the way.

Me: make thunder fire the left tire, make you run enter transformer.

Biggy: all these yahoo boys dey behave like the kingdom has come.

Me: as we no get money, make we no come out for road again.

Biggy: na so life be, who be Adanne wey make Abu dash you 3h.

Me: no mind that yeye aboki man, na one girl em like for this area. You remember that short fair Calabar girl, wey I tell am say her nyash big pass her destiny that day? *Biggy thinking*

Biggy: ehhnn.. the brown teeth girl.

Me: exactly, na that girl wey dey straff Abu pocket anyhow for this area, the girl name na the password to unlock Abu mumu-ness.

Biggy: you no go fail to borrow again Sha.. em don bleep the girl?

Me: bleep fire! Em fit don press, but I fit swear with my life Abu never see the color of the girl pant, na one mumu smoker wey them dey call Jeff, dey scatter the girl toto.

Biggy: eyaaa! I pity the man Sha... Bamboo dey work monkey dey shop, Abu horse prick dey pursue girls *both of us laughing*

We got home that day, after Biggy applied the medicine given to us by Abu. He couldn't wear anything apart from wrapper, as he kept on lamenting on the pains the drug was giving to him. I left him and slept off, as he stood before the standing fan.

The next day, a message came into my phone woke me up.

Me: Jesus!!

TBC..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Elvictor: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2020
TOTO PASS TOTO 21+

-Episode 12

After I read the text I jumped out of the bed like male fowl on heat chasing after the female comrade for quickie, I took my towel and disappeared to the bathroom. Some minutes later I was eating bread and tea.

Biggy: why you squeeze face like person wey dey chop plate of shit, and why you dress like corporate madman?

Me: i get 70k interview, come help me knot tie *drank the whole cup of tea and dump the bread*

Biggy stood up and helped me with the tie.

Biggy: my child go in peace and come back in pieces *tapping my shoulder*

Me: I go use my first salary acquire sense for you.

I got out of the yard flagged down a taxi, minutes later we were on the road. We drove pass a farmland fenced round, the owner of the land gave it to a woman in our area to farm on it without anyone knowledge. And the woman decided to acquire free labor by lying, she told the neighbouring public yards that she always saw big python coming out of the place at night. According to them, prevention is better than cure so they cut down the grasses and some days later the woman started farming on the land to their dismay.

The driver dropped me, so i entered keke and continued my journey, it was just two minutes left for the interview to start when the keke man dropped me at the gate of the industry.

Keke man: oga come collect your change.

Me: use am buy ice fish for your family.

Keke man: 50naira dey buy ice fish, na wa ohh.. As you fine like that *is like this one think they pluck money from guava tree*

I turned back to take my change, he quickly started his keke and drove away. He is lucky, i was running inside to meet up when i saw people standing before one short fat man.

Fat man: you all should wait in the waiting room, the interviewer is yet to be here. We will invite you all one after the other, when he comes.

Guy: na so naija thing dey be, their 8am be 11am. *hissing*

We all went to the waiting room, and stayed after much grumbling from people that came for the interview. The people that are present is ten times the vacancy we were applying for, we were in the waiting room when one of my evil mind told me to switch on my data. I switched it on and a message entered from a contact I saved Slaymama.

Slaymama is a single mother that i met online, our chats are always naughty. I always wanted us to meet and try it out but she refused.

Slaymama: how are you doing d+ck?

Me: h+rd and ready, how are your br+asts, and p+ssy with your ass doing?

Slaymama: they are missing your rough touch, they are covered with short towel. My n+pples are er+ct and ready for s+cking, my p+ssy is w+t ready for your h+rd c+ck. *my d+ck twitch*

Me: am coming with just boxer, am gonna put you on the sink and eat your w+t p+ssy really good, and you will m+an loud my name *she sent a photo of her with just towel*

Slaymama: aaahh! Come fast baby, am going to trap you between my legs, and rub your head as you eat my w+t p+ssy really good. Oohh!

Secretary: who is Mr. Victor?

Everyone eyes was on me, i signaled the interviewer that it is me. He asked me to go in, beads of sweat was forming on my forehead and all eyes was on me, my d+ck was rock h+rd in my boxer. I cursed Slaymama under breathe, did not realize the interview have started long time ago. And if i stand up everyone we see my h+rd bulge.

Secretary: young man, you are wasting time! *my d+ck refused to calm down*

I put my phone inside my pocket and quickly grabbed my d+ck pressing it, as i nervously followed her.
After the interview i came out drenched with sweat..

Boy1: oboy wetin happen, why you dey sweat like person wey loose olympic medal?

Boy2: em get well bro.

I ignored both of them, their heads are not correct. The questions were coming like i wanted to run for the seat of president in the industry.

TBC..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Pass Toto 21+ by Zotty: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oga Victor I dy feel ur story more update abeg more ink God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.