Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS (2846 Views)

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2019
This new look of Nigerian president, Mohammadu Buhari will makes you love him. He looks cute I think.

Is The Photoshop Hit or Miss ??

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/this-new-look-of-president-buhari-will.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Bubu grin
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Kingosytex(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Despite the fact that I don't agree with Bubu's policies, I must confess that Bubu is a very handsome man.

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Nice work!!!
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2019
That's if our buhari was a rugged gee. But I thank God for his life
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Afolabimills(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Demon from d pit of hell

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by TheApologist: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2019
I've got no love for a tyrant and abuser of power

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Obligatory - Bleep tyrant buhari!

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by 2special(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Only a fool love by looks..the wise will only judge you by your actions or inactions.

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by Elamin21(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nairafame1:
Bubu grin
this man nor wan old.
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by iluvdonjazzy: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
He looks handsome
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by BlackfireX: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Somebody wey obj fine pass....

Shiooor
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by CharlotteFlair: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
jayfolarin:
Obligatory - Bleep tyrant buhari!
Wailer!
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by WonderManly(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nairafame1:
This new look of Nigerian president, Mohammadu Buhari will makes you love him. He looks cute I think.

Is The Photoshop Hit or Miss ??

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/this-new-look-of-president-buhari-will.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by SarkinYarki: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Love him for what ?
Re: This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Topic is EPIC fail.

2023: Southwest Politicians Launch 2023 Presidential Campaign For Tinubu / Exposed: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Majed From Iraq Impersonating Him (photos) / Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location.