Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia (68738 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria Shows Some Crazy Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Because you downloaded a song it should be the most trending song, because youre google owner abi?
A305:
Top trending song: Dangote by Burna should be No1 because, i don't ever download Nigeria songs on my phone, it's forbidden but i had to download Dangote because that song is inspirational and as long as Dangote still clitches on to the N0 1 richest guy in Africa, that song remains evergreen.

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

I REPEAT XVIDEOS grin grin
ah tire
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

ah tire
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

ah tire
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2019
chukwunedum150:
I don't even believe all this
You are certainly not alone.
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

the ranking is fake.
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Sorrento: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

;DAhswear na wetin I dey expect be did nairalander never disappoints
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

Ma nigga! Was watching Jada Stevens getting pounded in the ass.
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
What is happening in South Africa?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by urchcoded(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
List shows dia are a lot of dumb Nigerians
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
soilsista:

Lol.

Stop being obsessed with us and looking for cheap attention, it is irritating tbh.... Don't your lazy back water black south African men give you attention enough?
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

Stop being obsessed with us and looking for cheap attention, it is irritating tbh.... Don't your lazy back water black south African men give you attention enough?
According to your country's top searches, you're the ones who are obsessed with us cheesy I don't need anyone's attention, I'm good by myself. Thank you very much.

You can go through the comments and skip mine. It really isn't that difficult.

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
soilsista:

According to your country's top searches, you're the ones who are obsessed with us cheesy I don't need anyone's attention, I'm good by myself. Thank you very much.

You can go through the comments and skip mine. It really isn't that difficult.

Look at this foolish thing ....
My country is interested in the xenophobic killings of my people hence the search "what is happening in south Africa" you were too dumb or maybe too sick from HIV to know this.... Stupid south African
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Revolva(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
That great
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

Look at this foolish thing ....
My country is interested in the xenophobic killings of my people hence the search "what is happening in south Africa" you were too dumb or maybe too sick from HIV to know this.... Stupid south African
Lol if it's not the usual "killings of our people, HIV nonsense". Rantings of a frustrated hungry Nigerian.

Now kindly voetsek out of my mentions!

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by chewwie(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
If you never watch "Money Heist" wetin you gain?
Nonsense series. Why Nairobi die?
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by chewwie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
soilsista:

Lol if it's not the usual "killings of our people, HIV nonsense". Rantings of a frustrated hungry Nigerian.

we now have h!v shite Africans on Nairaland. Wonders must never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Darlington08(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Abeg the Season 4 never come out??
nkwuocha1:
If you never watch "Money Heist" wetin you gain?
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
soilsista:

No I won't , you have no rights on a Nigerian website , stupid black southafrican get lost your mouth stinks of xenophobia , don't you have your own websites in SA...oops I forgot u blacks are still slaves down there grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
What's happening on South Africa?

Xenophobia

The obsession is beginning to make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
chewwie:

we now have h!v shite Africans on Nairaland. Wonders must never end

Dem plenty for here oo finding who to.give HIV to grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

No I won't , you have no rights on a Nigerian website , stupid black southafrican get lost your mouth stinks of xenophobia , don't you have your own websites in SA...oops I forgot u blacks are still slaves down there grin
Is it?

3 Likes

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Bbbwings: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
psychologist:
Like play like play the whole country is in black out

And buhari is in Egypt enjoying himself
No wahala
Ramaphosa had to cut his trip shot cos a few power station were off the grid few days back.
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bbbwings:

Ramaphosa had to cut his trip shot cos a few power station were off the grid few days back.
Yes, the hallmarks of a proactive president. Yours is somewhere in London governing via email

2 Likes

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Is it?

I do not need no screenshots from no HIV infested enslaved black south African grin grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
soilsista:

Lol.
Imagine...no wonder the obsession
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

I do not need no screenshots from no HIV infested enslaved black south African grin grin
Someone from a saner country would actually laugh you, but alas you're from backward Naija were people still stigmatize HIV sufferers while the whole world has moved on

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Someone from a saner country would actually laugh you, but alas you're from backward Naija were people still stigmatize HIV sufferers while the whole world has moved on

What are you doing here , stinky south African? Go to your own websites since you aren't enslaved... Get lost before you infect us with HIV. I know HIV and rape is like breakfast where you are from grin cheesy stupid
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

How does it feel being the actual "slave"? cool
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=LeSudAfricaine post=84852002]How does it feel being the actual "slave"? cool[/quot

The fact still remains you are on a Nigerian website with multiple accounts making a fool of yourself, guess who is obsessed about who?..... Stinky south African grin grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

What are you doing here , stinky south African? Go to your own websites since you aren't enslaved... Get lost before you infect us HIV. I know HIV and rape is like breakfast where you ate from grin cheesy
What am I doing here? Lol. I could actually ask thousands of your conehead brothers making a nuisance of themselves in my country.

HIV this HIV that,... know that your shitty country has the highest prevalence of babies born with the disease, my mature self refuse to make fun of that tragedy.

Rape is much of a problem in your country, and worse you even maim the victim for their privates for ritual purposes your savages. UNICEF has named you the second country in the world for child marriages, which is essentially legalized rape
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
What am I doing here? Lol. I could actually ask thousands of your conehead brothers making a nuisance of themselves in my country.

HIV this HIV that,... know that your shitty country has the highest prevalence of babies born with the disease, my mature self refuse to make fun of that tragedy.

Rape is much of a problem in your country, and worse you even maim the victim for their privates for ritual purposes your savages. UNICEF has named you the second country in the world for child marriages, which is essentially legalized rape

grin look at this stupid bastard, my country men you disturb at every turn even go as far as killing? The same girls you rape and set on fire in your cursed demented country ? Stupid lazy south African Get the off of nigerias website your input is neither accorded or warranted essentially you are inconsequential and useless here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.