Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply (8613 Views)

Apply For 2021/2022 PTDF Local Scholarship For BSc, MSc And PhD Candidates / 2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by SundryInfo: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have 9 schools under my radar to study a Masters in Logistics Engineering and/or Management, and all schools are supported by the CSC programme, even though i dont mind apply for self-funding as well.

But i noticed that most Chinese universities dont exactly have a functional website. You can hardly find useful information (such as whether the application documents should be posted to the school after submitting online) on their websites.

Now, since we are entitled to just 3 applications for the CSC programme, i have decided that i will go with the best 3 schools for which i have 100% information about their process (i have seen about 3 now. I will filter them as soon as i am done with my research).

Then for the rest that is all vague, i will apply for self-funding using CUCAS (an agent) so that they will deal with the vagueness on my behalf and send my docs to the school.

What do you think guys?

Cc: Chitex41 B00B00 DMainMan
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
chitex41:
Acceptance letter is not mandatory for all schools, but if you can get it, it will give your application an edge because csc is competitive.

For Notorization, the notorary stamp or seal is enough, and if you have high court stamp and layers signature on it is still ok, but the main thing is the notorary stamp.

Apart from international passport, you will need other documents like previous degree certificates[notorized copy] and transcripts[notorized copy], two recommendation letters from professors, statement of purpose, any english proficiency letter [Notorized copy], Medical physical examination form (the form is available, you take to a recognise hospital for medical assesment and they fill the form for you ), some schools might require police report, so make it available, Acceptance letter from your prospective supervisor (not compulsory for all schools), soft copies of the abstract of your publications (if you dont have publications, then dont worry).

Finally, one of the major challenges applicants faces is during posting of hard copies to the school in china, [ note: not all schools needs your hard copies], sometimes, the document is sent to the wrong school cos many schools in china have almost same name eg, zheijiang university is different from zhejiang normal university, though in same province. many schools are like that......secondly, it doesnt get to the school ontime[due to nigeria factor ]. To help you solve this, as i have identified these issues, i will help you post all your documents from china, you will only need to send soft copies, it is very fast [maximum two days your document will be sent], it will get to the right address as i know many schools....finally it will be more cheaper and convinient.

if you are interested, mail: chitex41@yahoo.com

goodluck!

How do you intend to send soft copies or photo copies me MOTORIZED documents, it Will not be accepted
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by essy4060: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please, what should one fill in the advisor?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Ormohlawlah: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello guys, please I need help o.
Who knows a Chinese university that teaches undergrad in English? I've been searching for a while, I've only seen science programs and I'm an art student.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Accurate5(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ormohlawlah:
Hello guys, please I need help o.
Who knows a Chinese university that teaches undergrad in English? I've been searching for a while, I've only seen science programs and I'm an art student.
Visit www.campuschina.org
Select English as the language of instruction and type in your preferred choice of course. It'll display all the schools that offer that course using English as the medium of instruction
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
SundryInfo:
I have 9 schools under my radar to study a Masters in Logistics Engineering and/or Management, and all schools are supported by the CSC programme, even though i dont mind apply for self-funding as well.

But i noticed that most Chinese universities dont exactly have a functional website. You can hardly find useful information (such as whether the application documents should be posted to the school after submitting online) on their websites.

Now, since we are entitled to just 3 applications for the CSC programme, i have decided that i will go with the best 3 schools for which i have 100% information about their process (i have seen about 3 now. I will filter them as soon as i am done with my research).

Then for the rest that is all vague, i will apply for self-funding using CUCAS (an agent) so that they will deal with the vagueness on my behalf and send my docs to the school.

What do you think guys?

Cc: Chitex41 B00B00 DMainMan

You made a good research by trying to enquire from the school requirements . In some cases most of the schools base their selection criteria on adherence to application instructions. You should note that not all schools accepts Nigerians or Africans. I hope youve made the right selection , also note that there are university scholarships in some schools aswell, apart from csc. I wish you success
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
SOLARPOWER1:

How do you intend to send soft copies or photo copies me MOTORIZED documents, it Will not be accepted

If you truely want to know how, you shouldn't have said "it will not be accepted " cos you dont know...open your mind and you will know
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Ormohlawlah: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Accurate5:

Visit www.campuschina.org
Select English as the language of instruction and type in your preferred choice of course. It'll display all the schools that offer that course using English as the medium of instruction

Thanks
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Peaz20: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMainMan:
HOW TO APPLY

Follow this link below on steps and guidelines:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aArPAt64-R8Gj9-o0ImUMqLlCx-tDLnm

Hello,
How are you doing? Please I need some help. I want to apply for the CGS scholarship for bachelor's. I have other documents needed but I don't have the recommendation letter.
I've left secondary school since 2016 and I don't have connections with my secondary school or my teachers. I haven't attended any other school or gotten a job to work.
How do I go about getting the recommendation letter? Is there any alternative? Can my family member write it for me?
Please let me know. I'm really interested in the scholarship but the recommendation letter has held me back from finishing the application.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Peaz20:

Hello,
How are you doing? Please I need some help. I want to apply for the CGS scholarship for bachelor's. I have other documents needed but I don't have the recommendation letter.
I've left secondary school since 2016 and I don't have connections with my secondary school or my teachers. I haven't attended any other school or gotten a job to work.
How do I go about getting the recommendation letter? Is there any alternative? Can my family member write it for me?
Please let me know. I'm really interested in the scholarship but the recommendation letter has held me back from finishing the application.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.
Just go to your secondary school and ask your teacher or principal. If you dont have them, ask your Imam or Pastor. It is accepted since you are going for Bachelors degree. Goodluck
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by GoodGirl2021: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2020
I have a B.A in Mass Communication, can i do a masters in information technology (IT) in china?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Iamemblem(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2020
Hello house, please is there anyone who knows how to get MSc nursing scholarships in China. I have searched but haven't found any. Your contributions will be greatly appreciated
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
GoodGirl2021:
I have a B.A in Mass Communication, can i do a masters in information technology (IT) in china?
Check your proposed school entry requirement.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Iamemblem:
Hello house, please is there anyone who knows how to get MSc nursing scholarships in China. I have searched but haven't found any. Your contributions will be greatly appreciated
Follow the guideline provided here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aArPAt64-R8Gj9-o0ImUMqLlCx-tDLnm/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TpVEQf_T1y8qELNrUaa-7GQhS9FaTCUG/view

I just found plenty schools that offer MSc Nursing scholarships in English. Starred schools in red offer Chinese Government scholarship. Check your proposed school entry requirement.

Good luck.

Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by essy4060: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
I went to nipost headquarters, Ikeja to submit my copies through registered mail, i was told the price #8600.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
essy4060:
I went to nipost headquarters, Ikeja to submit my copies through registered mail, i was told the price #8600.

That's the price. I sent mine via nipost at NAHCO aviance and was charged 8k.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by essy4060: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
B00B00:

That's the price. I sent mine via nipost at NAHCO aviance and was charged 8k.
so, you paid 24k for the 3 schools?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
essy4060:
so, you paid 24k for the 3 schools?

It's not compulsory to apply to 3 schools
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Holmes07(m): 3:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Bro kindly help me out with this questions.
1. How many year is Engineering full time study in China?
2. Can an OND/NCE holder skip the first year in related course of study?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Ormohlawlah: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello fam, for undergraduate degree, do I have to submit my original waec certificate? Or a result printout is sufficient?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Genfront: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
please I need clarification on the statement from the pdf file at the beginning of the thread:

You can apply to maximum of 3 universities for the(CSC)- UNIVERSITY
PROGRAMME. You will need to create different email address to log in for each application.
However, when filling the online form, you can enter one email address for all of your
application.

Why create 3 emails when I see add application on my current profile? Not quite clear to me. Please someone help respond
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Genfront: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Also, Tianjin University emphatically said all students should choose Type A when applying for CGS. Please I need clarification on that. Maybe I don't quite understand the information. But your guidelines stated we should choose Type B. Please help explain
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by dgee1(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Please is this still open?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Alooone: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
DMainMan:

Check your proposed school entry requirement.
Please if one's goal is to teach English taught courses in China... What do you think will be the best course for me to choose for Msc. I have a B. Agric in Agronomy
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by tosiiNO: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hello guys, I'm interested in applying for these schorlaships but I had a third class, am I still eligible?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by yinkeys(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
tosiiNO:
Hello guys, I'm interested in applying for these schorlaships but I had a third class, am I still eligible?
Corona. Run o
Forget China
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Dave0116(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2021
chitex41:
Goodluck to applicants for this year, if you need assistance let me know .

Please I'll like to apply for bsc this year, when is their deadline?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Dave0116(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Can you chill till January so that we can get some other guys and send together to cut our costs.
I want to send it pls....
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by eniola1010(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
good day friends.

you people are really doing a nice job honestly.

but there are certain things i do not understand and i will love you to please help me clarify

(1) question1 is, how do we know the university that are doing the csc stuff. how do we know which university in china that are doing the csc stuff. because i am sure it is not all the university that are eligible to do it, my question now is how can we know the ones that are doing it.

(2) question2 is, where do stuff like SOP, personal statement come to play. especially for people following the categoryA section.
remember that in categoryA all the schools you are choosing are in one form, unlike categoryB where the schools are filled seperately, thereby in categoryB it is easier to attach the documents such as statement of purpose, personal statement in the file of the respective schools.

let me cite an example so you can understand what I mean.

in categoryB, lets assume i want to choose wuhan uni and paku uni, remember that i will send my documents independently to the two unis, as such i will attach the SOP and personal statement of wuhan inside wuhan's file and send to wuhan. and i will also attach the SOP and personal statement of paku inside paku's file and send to paku.

however, in the case of categoryA, whereby, if i want to choose wuhan and paku as my two universities of choice, it is in same folder i will attach wuhan and paku, then send to the embassy. in such case how does the screening board differenciate which statement of purpose is meant for wuhan and which one is meant for paku.

(3) question3, what exactly is a study plan?

(4) question4, how do we know when these schools are likely to be in session, and how do we know when we are to start submitting applications. as i type this, the date is 3rd of june, 2021. and i want to opt for MSC schorlaship. when do schools over there in china open session.

(5) question5, as for the transcrip we were told to stamp with notary stamp. my school does not give the student transcript by hand, how do we evade such? some schools are adamant on sending the trqanscript to the university you are applying for as they will never give you by hand.

these are the questions that i want answered. because they are confusing me.

CC Chitex41 B00B00 DMainMan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waec 2018/2019 Official Time Table Is Now Out / Chibundu Onuzo Named Best Black Student In UK / Labour Faults Moves To Cede Unity Schools To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.