Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply (8564 Views)

Apply For 2021/2022 PTDF Local Scholarship For BSc, MSc And PhD Candidates / 2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
APPLY FOR 2020 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (CSC)- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME

FOR PHD SCHOLARSHIP
Candidates should have Masters degree with MPhil/PhD grade. It takes about 3 to 4 years to complete in China depending on the school and course

FOR MSC SCHOLARSHIP

Candidates should have a minimum of BSc Second Class Lower. HND (minimum Upper credit) with Postgraduate diploma (minimum Upper credit) can also apply for MSC as a friend won it last year. People with only HND (minimum Upper credit) can also try to apply for MSC however my freind who won it last year also had Postgraduate Diploma. However, according to him, a Ghanian candidate who only had HND was chosen hence you can try your luck. It takes about 2 to 3 years to complete it in China depending on the school and course

FOR BSC SCHOLARSHIP

Candidates should have a minimum of 5 to 9 credits/distinctions. It takes about 4 to 6 years to complete it in China depending on the school
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS

(1) Free Tuition

(2) Free Accommodation

On-campus living: Master’s degree students-double room
Doctoral degree students-single room
Off-campus living: master’s degree students-RMB 8,400 per year
Doctoral degree students- RMB 12,000 per year

(3) Free Stipend:

Undergraduate degree students-RMB 30,000 per year
Master’s degree students-RMB 36,000 per year
Doctoral degree students- RMB 42,000 per year
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
(4) Free Medical care

(5) Free Learning Materials

(6) If your supervisor is supported by research grant, you might be given additional stipends.

(7) It is illegal for students to work in China; however, most students earn extra money by teaching English language.

Note that Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) does not cover your flight, visa fee and medical tests

http://www.campuschina.org/content/details3_74779.html

cc: Seun, lalaclastilala
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
HOW TO APPLY

Follow this link below on steps and guidelines:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aArPAt64-R8Gj9-o0ImUMqLlCx-tDLnm
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
OTHER CHINESE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Apart from the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), you can also apply for five other
different Chinese scholarship opportunity categories
and they are

i. Chinese State/Provincial Government scholarships, ii. Chinese Belt and Silk Road initiative scholarship, iii. The
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents, iv. University/ School Presidential Scholarship and
v. Marine Scholarship of China

Check the link below for more information on their application:

https://www.nairaland.com/4943935/apply-2019-bsc-msc-phd#74513801
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
SUMMARY ON 2020 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

a. There are SIX different categories of Chinese Government scholarship[/b] that you can apply for. The CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME offers full scholarship. The OTHER CHINESE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES offer full or partial scholarship. Check here for info of the other five categories of Chinese scholarship: https://www.nairaland.com/4943935/apply-2019-bsc-msc-phd#74513801

b. You can apply to the SIX [/b]categories of scholarships if you have the capital, time and eligible, [b]But quality matters. At least, try and apply for only one scholarship scheme and in one school especially the CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME if you don’t have much money. I know someone who only applied to one university through CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME SCHEME and won and I know another person that apply to all the 6 different scholarship schemes and still did not win.

c. Chinese universities accept HND with Postgraduate diploma, HND only not too sure but try your as a Ghanian was accepted, BSC for Masters and MSc (minimum MPhil grade) for PhD scholarship. However, each university has different requirements as the entry requirements varies. Great opportunity to gain overseas scholarship for HND graduands as most criteria nowadays are high

d. Check for Chinese universities, degrees and courses taught in English using this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TpVEQf_T1y8qELNrUaa-7GQhS9FaTCUG/view?usp=sharing

e. To know about China, schools and visa application, come to this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2027910/nigerian-students-china/35
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ghen Ghen,

Boss, your boy is giving it a shot. The method of application in CSC portal changed this year.

Max of 3 schools for Type B and 2 schools for Type A.

Majority of schools now require acceptance letter.

You too much
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
f. You should post early so your documents can reach there on time. It is advisable to use the [b]NIPOST registered mail postage service [/b]so you can have the money to post to many schools you applied for.

Courier is very expensive hence not recommending it. DHL charges about 15 to 20k. While NIPOST registered mail is just 1 to 2k. Don’t waste your money. Apply and post early to many schools in time to increase your chances.

You can track your NIPOST registered mail post through there:
https://track-chinapost.com/, https://www.aftership.com/couriers/china-post and https://en.trackitonline.ru/

g. Guideline and steps to apply for the 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aArPAt64-R8Gj9-o0ImUMqLlCx-tDLnm

h. For more information on scholarship and empowerment opportunities, come to DMainMan Foundation page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation) (http://www.dmainmanconsult.com)

DMainMan wishes you success InshaALLAH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
JUST TO MOTIVATE PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS

1 Share

Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
B00B00:
Ghen Ghen,

Boss, your boy is giving it a shot. The method of application in CSC portal changed this year.

Max of 3 schools for Type B and 2 schools for Type A.

Majority of schools now require acceptance letter.

You too much
Good. I just amended it to three schools. The focus is on type B. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
DMainMan:

Good.

I feel so honored to be quoted by you. Thank you sir.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
B00B00:

I feel so honored to be quoted by you. Thank you sir.
My pleasure. Thanks
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Goodluck to applicants for this year, if you need assistance let me know .
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by AnaCheks(m): 1:00am On Dec 12, 2019
chitex41:
Goodluck to applicants for this year, if you need assistance let me know .
How can I reach you?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 12, 2019
AnaCheks:
How can I reach you?

Send a mail: chitex41@yahoo.com
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 12, 2019
My research team will be recruiting a petroleum engineer either masters or PHD through csc scholarship in CUPB, i am responsible for the selection , if you are qualified and interested you can contact as wel, ( Female applicants are prefered) send your cv, transcript and statement of purpose to:
After screening successful candidates will be contacted
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by fecosequence(m): 4:02am On Dec 12, 2019
I'm trying to create a profile and apply but the verification link sent to my mail is not opening at all. Wat do I do
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2019
chitex41:
My research team will be recruiting a petroleum engineer either masters or PHD through csc scholarship in CUPB, i am responsible for the selection , if you are qualified and interested you can contact as wel, ( Female applicants are prefered) send your cv, transcript and statement of purpose to: chitex41@yahoo.com
After screening successful candidates will be contacted

Please do the professor influence the final selection at CUPB?
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2019
fecosequence:
I'm trying to create a profile and apply but the verification link sent to my mail is not opening at all. Wat do I do

Wait for sometime and try again and again....resend the link
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2019
B00B00:

Please do the professor influence the final selection at CUPB?

Yes, especially if you are a type B applicant but if you are either Type A or C applicant , dont borther about professor for now
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by fecosequence(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2019
chitex41:

Wait for sometime and try again and again....resend the link
bro chat me up on whatsapp 07037152817.i mised out on this last batch. Please I need proper guidance. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by mimilogs: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2019
We can help you deliver your documents cheaper from Nigeria to China
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by sparkle7: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
DMainMan:
JUST TO MOTIVATE PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Thanks
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by philipciveng(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please I need help on how I can go about it, I am very interested
mimilogs:
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by mimilogs: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
philipciveng:
Please I need help on how I can go about it, I am very interested
Bring the documents to our office in Nigeria....give us the full Chinese address....or chat our customer care up on whatsapp for cost calculation.

If you know the actual weight of the document, it will help us give you exact cost to deliver it.

Our contact details are on my profile picture.

Wish you and others the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by ZackOF: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
DMainMan:

Good. I just amended it to three schools. The focus is on type B. Thank you.
nice work here at the dmainman. I've got some questions sir.
1. Can a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC apply?
2. I don't have international passport yet but am working on it, can I still get it and apply before the closing date?
3. Will I have to apply for Visa before applying for the scholarship?
4. Earlier you said you applied for masters in economics, can you help me out. Am applying for masters in economics too, can you please guide me on the surest course and University so as to increase my chances of getting the scholarship.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by Burchester: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by DMainMan: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
ZackOF:
nice work here at the dmainman. I've got some questions sir.
1. Can a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC apply?
2. I don't have international passport yet but am working on it, can I still get it and apply before the closing date?
3. Will I have to apply for Visa before applying for the scholarship?
4. Earlier you said you applied for masters in economics, can you help me out. Am applying for masters in economics too, can you please guide me on the surest course and University so as to increase my chances of getting the scholarship.

Thanks and God bless.

1. Yes
2. You need international passport
3. No
4. It was just a sample for clarification
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by ZackOF: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
DMainMan:

1. Yes
2. You need international passport
3. No
4. It was just a sample for clarification
Thank you
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by essy4060: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please, what's the average fee for that?
mimilogs:
Re: Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply by mimilogs: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
essy4060:
Please, what's the average fee for that?
8 - 10,000naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin / Neco Time Table / Inquiries About FRCN Training School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.