Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday (3081 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by Efe42(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
One of my cousin always visit me at home almost everyday and somehow along the lines she to seduce me at night but I don't give her the time what should I do I need advice
Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by OneCorner: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jump from d roof
Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by falcon01: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Efe42:
One of my cousin always visit me at home almost everyday and somehow along the lines she to seduce me at night but I don't give her the time what should I do I need advice
if you find her attractive then f*ck her, if you dont tell her to fùck off politely like "please fùck off"

4 Likes

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by darfay: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Cousin wan2 Fvck you ke?

Shwooo oghene biko

1 Like

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Perhaps it may just be a harmless visit, frequent as a result of boredom and she might just feel comfortable in your presence....don't assume something negative yet

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by bjbjbj: 2:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Send her away with her evil. Don't kill your destiny.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Efe42:
Relax your libido Op, cousins are like that. I have a cousin who made me believe she wanted to Bleep me for so long. I had to fight the temptation for 4 years until she traveled out.
I later realised she wasn't in her right senses at the time cuz she was single and young. She wanted to explore and I was the only close male that understands her deeply.
She recently apologized to me in whatsapp and we just laughed it off.
If I had succumbed to her seduction and bleeped her, I may not be able to live with the guilt.

So check yourself and put her in her place. Or introduce her to a guy that can give her what she wants.

13 Likes

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by mamajj17(f): 2:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Don't leave yr Door open for her again, invariably she would get the message!!! If not say it out to her face, but not so RUDE. All the very Best dear.

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by Efe42(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Relax your libido Op, cousins are like that. I have a cousin who made me believe she wanted to Bleep me for so long. I had to fight the temptation for 4 years until she traveled out.
I later realised she wasn't in her right senses at the time cuz she was single and young. She wanted to explore and I was the only close male that understands her deeply.
She recently apologized to me in whatsapp and we just laughed it off.
If I had succumbed to her seduction and bleeped her, I may not be able to live with the guilt.

So check yourself and put her in her place. Or introduce her to a guy that can give her what she wants.
Thanks bro exactly same time apply here I tried most times to chase her away but she as be assisting me with little cash food because I'm jobless now other people even think I'm his fiance because of her frequently coming like all day
Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by Efe42(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Macsjebs:
Perhaps it may just be a harmless visit, frequent as a result of boredom and she might just feel comfortable in your presence....don't assume something negative yet
Same times I hardly sleep at night because she always use leg's to get contact with my for like 1 hours or more have been ignoring her since some few day back I almost lost myself to her, she wanted to know more about me than she see out here and I'm the kind of guy that doesn't have much time with ladies because of the unemployment rate in Nigeria so I'm searching for a job in a construction firm I even applied for Chevron internship program after taking my time study dragnet past questions only to be heart broking at the end that Chevron want to Reduce presence in Nigeria 2020 so No more Internship
Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by iTearHerToto: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Damn! A discombobulated folk inquiring if it'd be ok to smash a pussy that needs to be saved from a devastating starvation.

Pukesangry
Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by Efe42(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Damn! A discombobulated folk inquiring if it'd be ok to smash a pussy that needs to be saved from a devastating starvation.

Pukesangry
I don't understand your grammar Bro
Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by moonsledge(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2020
Efe42:

Same times I hardly sleep at night because she always use leg's to get contact with my for like 1 hours or more have been ignoring her since some few day back I almost lost myself to her, she wanted to know more about me than she see out here and I'm the kind of guy that doesn't have much time with ladies because of the unemployment rate in Nigeria so I'm searching for a job in a construction firm I even applied for Chevron internship program after taking my time study dragnet past questions only to be heart broking at the end that Chevron want to Reduce presence in Nigeria 2020 so No more Internship

Do you use this same grammer when writing application letters?
I wouldn't want to believe you are a graduate.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday by partnerbizn3(f): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2020
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

As Married Couple, How Do You Share The Responsibility Of Buying Items At Home? / 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.