Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him (20580 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by nwokoromercyme(f): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2019
There was a mild drama at the Federal High Court in Abuja on Wednesday when Fatima Abdullahi, a younger sister of Abdulrasheed Maina, was giving evidence as a prosecution witness in the ongoing trial of the former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reform Task Team.

Fatima, who was brought as a prosecution witness by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC), told the court that her brother surreptitiously used her picture and name to operated a bank account without her knowledge.

Testifying before the Federal High Court, Abuja, the witness, who gave her testimony behind a screen, said she never knew that Maina was operating an account with her details until she was arrested after she went to the bank to complain about her blocked Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card.

Identifying herself as a civil servant and resident of Kaduna, the woman told the court that she and Maina were from the same parents. The witness said she never heard of a company called Common Input and Investment Nigeria Limited, which was charged alongside her brother.

Narrating how she got to know about the company, the witness said:

“Sometimes in August 2019, I went to the ATM unit of Diamond Access Bank to withdraw some money. Unfortunately, I could not. So, I went inside the bank to see the manager to complain. The manager told me to hold on, that he would find out the reason.

“After waiting for an hour, the manager told me that I was under arrest and he took me to an office and asked me to wait for the EFCC official to come and take me to their office in Kaduna. “That was when the manager told me that my accounts were blocked.

So when the EFCC official came, they took me to their office for questioning. When we got there, the officials were asking me if I know any company by the name Common Input, to which I told them I do not. In fact, that was the first time I was hearing about the name.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-drama-in-court-as-mainas-sister-testifies-against-him.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by mattjunior(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Read More>>>>HERE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by daddytime(m): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Born thieves....

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by jadeliyi(m): 4:39am On Dec 12, 2019
shu 'eleyi gidi gan o'

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Cosmatikka: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Lol, I think I understand y she did that.
They must have been seeing on the TV and hearing how big and powerful their brother is in Abuja, while they were struggling at home to feed. Serves Maina right, he's a big thief

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by midolian(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Testifying before the Federal High Court, Abuja, the witness, who gave her testimony behind a screen, said she never knew that Maina was operating an account with her details until she was arrested after she went to the bank to complain about her blocked Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card.

This one don pass wetin Musa eyes fit read grin grin

Maina was so greedy that he cared not about even his sister. Commiting fraud recklessly like as if today, tomorrow and forever belongs to him, despite the heavy allowances he goes home with as pencom boss.

The way the heart of man is, If you give him the earth and everything in it, it is then he will begin to yearn for other planets and everything in them

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by skkslar: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Interesting times in Nigeria

Solar power the way to power salvation

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2019
When your village people turn against you, who is your sister?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Blakhappy(f): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by TheFacelessMan: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Snitch angry

LOL. Just read it. The idiot was using her as a mule yet he didn't grease her palms.

If she had been bribed and she agreed fully knowing the risks, woulda been a different case.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
This one foolishly testified against his own brother. If u ar wise nd logical enough pls don't go nd testify 4 or against someone in court, those people can u question that can formate ur brain
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Romanoff(f): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Maybe she no follow share for the money.

If to say she follow for the format, she no go testify.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Tintinnoty(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Maybe Maina was trying to secure her future without her consent.......blood is ticker than water easily comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by soberdrunk(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
angry
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by princeFAD: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019
I think this is a wrong caption. Based on what is written here, she didnt testify against him, rather she exonerates herself.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by ImMamaPikin: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019
may they themselves continue to expose themselves in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by aolawale025: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019
Why was her accounts blocked then?
Maybe they had something on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by GEOANDSONS: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019
Heromaniaa:
You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are complicit.
And she has been receiving alerts

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by PrinceMajestic: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019
I thought the criminal family of this thief said he was innocent, broke, sick and was living on borrowed money? Alhamdulilah for the sister testifying against him. What abt his thief son that pulld a gun on efcc operatives? I dont see him arraigned b4 any court or was he left to go scotfree?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Heromaniaa: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are complicit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Formularcr7: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Vagabonds In Power .V.I.P
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Back2Daura(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
We are fatanstically corrupt
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by wilcox(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
The loot didn't reach her
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by iHart(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
They will expose themselves by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Horlawoomey(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2019
She testified against him to free herself, who wouldn't do that ?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by chrisxxx(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Maina is jail bound. At this point he could go for plea bargain if that option is available.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Roon9(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2019
No family in the wild
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by perdollar(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2019
same parents ko! that's d effect of many wives with half siblings and step siblings. cursed ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) / Niger Delta University Student Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Photos) / “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.