Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (61867 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / How to pay for things online using ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by pointstores(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nawa
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Yewandequeen(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by SOAG(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
OK but na person wen get money dey go atm
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by penjm: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thank you Mr lol.
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Mrukk: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
welldone Alfa
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
micronut:

https://naijalocals.com.ng/using-at-atm-3-lessons-i-learned-at-the-atm-spot-this-morning/

Mine happened this way.

I was on my way and in moment, as much as the queueing theory( no exaggeration, almost twelve in number) can't be calculated, just because of one person that mis control the machine, all of them in the queueing moved to the next machine, so be it...I slot in my card and withdrew successfully.

Then they all moved in again, and I was like....

Ose WO ni no fi'we(lol)

Till this moment, I do not know what warrant such scene.

Then I decided, Power is real

4 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by OneKinGuy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Na so one day I go bank to withdraw, See as people park full for once atm, talk say the other no dey pay. Well, So dey secure, I go secure my apace for the working atm, then talk say make i do transfer for the other way they talk say e no free pay.(make e no be say I dey do pass myself, As in I dey see them way stand for line as Mumu). Na so I reach the atm put card, press wetin I wan press com withdraw, People com dey look me as witch grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Mac2016(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
micronut:

https://naijalocals.com.ng/using-at-atm-3-lessons-i-learned-at-the-atm-spot-this-morning/
We still do have great and intelligent Nigerian youths out there.. You gave a new flicker of hope in Nigerian system/youth

3 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by itsme01: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
i like the infussion of yoruba to better capture the emotion and feelings

5 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by asatemple(f): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
You have a very good point
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Zambia unveils new Policemen uniforms.
U like am?

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by ZiriMane(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
best lesson today so far...

when you see people fail don't blame the system, they could be architects of their own downfall.

Nice words to have in mind when venturing into a business.

8 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by money121(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by ireneidiva(f): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
itsme01:
i like the infussion of yoruba to better capture the emotion and feelings
And the readers that don't understand Yoruba?

12 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by infogenius(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
I love this post

Several times I have run into dodos like these that at times I literally walk into a machine that looks like a taboo and cash out.

I think banks should educate people more via sms instead of some trashy messages they send

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
What is with these long write-ups, kwanu? We are the Twitter generation for Christ’s sake.
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
OneKinGuy:
grin grin grin
Na so one day I go bank to withdraw, See as people park full for once atm, talk say the other no dey pay. Well, So dey secure, I go secure my apace for the working atm, then talk say make i do transfer for the other way they talk say e no free pay.(make e no be say I dey do pass myself, As in I dey see them way stand for line as Mumu). Na so I reach the atm put card, press wetin I wan press com withdraw, People com dey look me as witch grin grin

Am telling you, those scences are real

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
All that one needed at such moment is confidence and risk.

If succeed, good; and if not.... grin
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
ireneidiva:

The Yoruba man doesn’t care for those. This is Nairaland, Afonjas automatically assume everybody understands their language.

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by DRPAIT123(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice narrative essay, although I don't see why you should think the people that left are wrong, since you didn't ask them about their plan.
Overall, I don't like the way you deduct moral lessons from this your judgmental approach about other people. You even claimed other people were clueless and you insulted the old woman

3 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by blank(f): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Teebilion:
Is it me or it’s that this LEARNED instead of LEARNT sounds appalling ?

"Learnt and learned are both used as the past participle and past tense of the verb "to learn". Learned is the generally accepted spelling in the United States and Canada, while the rest of the English-speaking world seems to prefer learnt".

10 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hedonisco:
Funny but true. Same principles apply in many facets of life.

That's just it!
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by midnighter(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Teebilion:

Learned is American, learnt is British

8 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dozie32:
I even misplaced my ATM card this morning too

Debit card. You use it on other terminals, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by willy2000(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Teebilion:
Don't try to sound smart or intelligent, both mean the same, the later is only used in british English

https://www.lexico.com/grammar/learnt-vs-learned

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Till the ATM swallow your card
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Liftedhands(f): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
LMAO a good and humorous read. Fear wouldn't allow me slot my card o grin

2 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Maj196(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
That kain tin dey sweet ehhn. Make only you see moni collectgrin

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
blank:

Learnt and learned are both used as the past participle and past tense of the verb "to learn". Learned is the generally accepted spelling in the United States and Canada, while the rest of the English-speaking world seems to prefer learnt.

Abi o.

The very last time I used the word "learnt", someone looked at me as if am not a human, and I was like.....

Ki'lon se lei.

Hnmm..

English.... Provided you knew and know (lol) that what you're saying is or was (smile) correct..... Just spark it.

Commanding a grammar!

(Clear thraot)

Waiting......
Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Iyajelili(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Adeling:
What's with you guys and long testimonies?
Anyways,
Get this beautiful gown for your pretty princess (7-10 yrs) height:100cm)
Free delivery within Lagos
Hit for yours
No price? Weldone sir!

1 Like

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by sammirano: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
ireneidiva:

Na them sabi, when you get to France they don't consider you.

3 Likes

Re: Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Liftedhands:
LMAO a good and humorous read. Fear wouldn't allow me slot my card o grin

Smile...

Just give it a trial one day....should you succeed....I know you wouldn't like it when there is no error. Caused you will just feel like,let there be an error that you may strike.

Smile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.