Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop (61873 Views)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN BDC Ban Explained - Fisayo Fosudo / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by nlfpmod: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tech reviewer and content creator,
Fisayo Fosudo shared this on his Twitter page:

I was playing around in Photoshop and came up with this in an hour and 30 mins.

I took inspiration from the 100 Naira note and copied the security chipset on the 50 pound note and added custom guilloche patterns.

https://twitter.com/Fosudo/status/1595374590376697857

Meanwhile, a twitter user, Uncle Wali blasted him for omitting the Arabic inscription.

@Fosudo
Then Arabic Inscription removed. This shows the kind of person you are. Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocrite. If truly your work comes within the depths of intellectuality, then out of sheer respect you won't mind putting the Arabic.
Shame on you!!!!

https://twitter.com/Uncle_wali/status/1595395095423078403?s=20&t=i_SLatYQ-GKfRYHYTuOzGw

7 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by immortalcrown(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
No country with only one religion in the world. No country with only one tribe or tribal language in the world. But every other country uses only its official language on the country's currency. Only Nigeria is causing confusion by not using only its official language on Naira.

E get wetin dem never talk about the Arabic words on the Naira notes. Which tribe in Nigeria speaks Arabic? Was Nigeria colonized by Arabic people? What exactly is the justification?

Make dem add Hebrew and Latin for equality sake.

For those who claim the controversial language is Hausa language, is the same language used in Hausa schools or is the language the lingua franca Hausa uses to communicate with other tribes in Nigeria? If no, why use it on the Naira made for many tribes? How many Hausa people use the language to write? In fact, is the Naira made for Hausa alone?

Ikemba007:
Many times when we do this analysis, we forget that the bird in the Nigerian Army logo takes its inspiration from Christianity. We forget that while Sunday is a full day off, Friday is not; and when they go out to the mosque on Friday, we complain that they are eating into office time. We forget that many official music are based on church songs. We forget that the academic gown is actually a church robe. Etc.

Yet the Muslims do not complain.

Empathy makes a people one.

What we are discussing here is the language, not logos or symbols. The difference is clear. A bird is an animal globally recognised, not only Christianity uses bird as a symbol. Another similarity is the sars used to show ranks in the military. Has anybody complained that star is a symbol of Islam?

Most of the Naira notes have northerners or northern symbols on them, nobody has complained about it. Stop trying to change the topic.

Your reference to Sunday and Friday is a weak and childish logic because almost all the countries, including islamic nations, of the world use the same calendar and have Sunday and Saturday for rest. It is of recent that islamic nations began to make Friday a public holiday and nobody is against this in Nigeria.

Don't even mention empathy here. Christians are more accommodating to Muslims than Muslims are to Christians in Nigeria. Nobody is attacking Mosques and Imams in the East and in the South. But Churches and their leaders are severely attacked in the North. Christians are killed in the North for preaching. The same military you mentioned and other arms of the force are dominated and headed by Muslims. This post is not intended to cause a religious debate but you are heading towards a religious debate. Simply tell us why the language is on the Naira. Stop trying to change the topic.

445 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Zee0007: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Talent dey Nigeria abeg.

34 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Offpoint1: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Looka the hypocritical goro chewing slowpoke crying over Arabic language.

Why should Arabic be included in a secular country Bill like Nigeria?

Let's include Ogun, Amadioha and Bible verse on it too... For equality sake.

Nigeria isn't Islamic Nation

350 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by tuzle(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Clueless people did that redesigning. At this early stage of the currency change, a lot of fakes will flood the public.

36 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by sofeo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
ok.
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by SILVERLINES: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
cheesy

The craziest Fulani goat on that twitter handle spoiled the whole fund

Arabic inscription kiil Him dere

177 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by KEVIND: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
No Tribe in Nigeria speak Arabic as a language. I don't understand why include Arabic in our Naira note.
Christians need to clamour for Hebrew or Latin inscription in Naira to balance the equation

187 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by saheedbadmus(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Some people got no chill at all

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by November24(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
E fine pass the new one self

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Wapgod(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
h
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by kingxsamz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Look at that potential terrorist crying about the removal of the Arabic inscription from the photoshopped naira note.
A lot of these Muslims are extremists.
Now I see why that inscription will never be removed. These clowns will burn the country down to the ground if it happened. Clowns.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yaruba terrorists, always attacking what is dear to Muslims, how does Arabic affect the Naira.

So if Tinubu is elected he will remove the Arabic angry

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Brendaniel: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
You can see the Islamic terrorist there arguing about the Islamic inscription as if it will add any value to the Naira, when I say Islam is around 80% of Nigeria's problem, some people think I'm joking, as for me since we have over 250 languages in Nigeria, it is either the Naira notes have all the languages written on it or we use only English, as long as you are a citizen of Nigeria and you have a local language, you have equal rights with every other tribe, even if you are the only one existing in your tribe, why take only 3 languages and give them priority over others, you can see where the problems of inequity started from.

Note: I am Igbo and I support that every tribe should be represented equally in Nigeria

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Tifesingz: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Make he put Arabic abii why una even carry this thing for head like Wetin I no know, na dem colonize us?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Harkstetunz: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
How the arabic apologist guy isn't ashamed displaying his stupidity in the public space beats my imagination
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Homiesjinxbank: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please go Cotonu o, Since them don remove the Arabic inscription

17 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Winters23: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Blueace247(f): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
The thing Don cause national confusion...

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by chariisGRACE(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin

The werey say "Arabic means everything to us"

Go and tell Arabian countries to add Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba in their currencies.

Check my siggy.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by stanisbaratheon: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
That foolish uncle is there crying because of Arabic words that were omitted. WTF

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Owaincouncil: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Better in 1 million times than the nonsense the cbn gave us

15 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by EtinosaDLaw(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
When we tell you to vote for Obi, it's because we know that in his government, people with untapped talent and potential like Fisayo will be gainfully involved. The guy did an even better job than the uncreative CBN despite the mammoth resources at their disposal

32 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by southsouthking(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Expect more counterfeit notes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by bluecircle470: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
tuzle:
Clueless people did that redesigning. At this early stage of the currency change, a lot of fakes will flood the public.

Nah una people go do am

5 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by mannasseh(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
the photoshopped one too fine

5 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by tobenuel(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
I blame one Mr Lugard, I swear

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nice work

Well, for your UK used and brand new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Deborah98(f): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
What's the other one blabbing Biko nu,wetin be Arabic? Is that our official language? Mtcheewww

8 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop by Softmirror: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.