Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,577 members, 7,854,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (54644 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Onyi22(f): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish
U just spoke like a child, there is more to marriage than beauty,
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Onyi22(f): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
youngprofdguru:
Nobody wan marry you too so enjoy your single life till 2030...
R u God
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Onyi22(f): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kizyte:
Who will marry this one? She's simply an epitome of ugliness!

Mentality of people from a very poor background and upbringing.
Sharrrap there, she is far better than ur entire family put together
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by babadigu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
ugly bitch! how many cars and houses own ur fucking dad?

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Onyi22(f): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
happney65:
Funny..This one..Breasts she no get...Ass she no get..Brain sef she no get..wetin she dey bring to the table?Nothing..As in totally nothing...Entitled and Lazy ass Bitch...
Y her wish come dy pepper u for body?
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by liverpool72(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
I didn't know what ugly mean until I behold this gals pictures

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ZooOga: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:

I learnt... according to her...she was discussing it with friends and they... the friends... brought it to social media.
She came to address it.

please be meticulous enough to apply reasoning when reading between the lines.

which friends? dem ones she on holiday with in Cape Verde this week? money gud o grin

Touch down Cape Verde for
KHLOE
@Kokobykhloe_a

https://twitter.com/Kokobykhloe_a/status/1204677993274257410

BBNaija’s Anto Lecky & her Friends are in Cape Verde for her 30th Birthday Getaway

https://flonaija.com/bbnaijas-anto-lecky-her-friends-are-in-cape-verde-for-her-30th-birthday-getaway/

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Princemichael93: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
VanGap:
I can’t marry a broke man that doesn’t have at least 3 cars, 2 houses and 2 stable businesses - Abiri Oluwabusayomi aka Khloe

https://www.instagram.com/p/B59pDd3g5Gm/
Ugly thing attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by chaloskyx: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Successful guys nowadays are looking for successful girls to build an empire with no the one that only know how to take and ask and has nothing to offer...if all you have to offer is by your looks or body you are on your own
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lmao
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Bigcowhorn: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Chai see ugliness were even dictionary no fit even define.
[/s]
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Butoneday2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Now those who do not mind their business will flock below to start throwing e-tantrums as if her attention will be drawn to them.
She has set standard for herself... whether it is extreme, insensitive, inconsiderate or detrimental to herself, those who idolize her, or the feminine gender as a whole; it is simply her business.
I have my business to attend to.
You have said it all bro.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Butoneday2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
God bless you.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Annie001: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Many of you calling her ugly are extremely ugly as well
And i’m Sure if most of had read through the lines you won’t be bashing her, she set her standard for herself which I feel nothing is wrong with, so make una rest
The fact that her father does not have does not mean she would settle for less

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Monday60655(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
And you think men want to marry a lady with open pipe in between her leg and and flat tire in her chest.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by MisterKings(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Leave the girl that is what she wants. If I have these requirements I will marry her and leave her to compete with my numerous side chics. It's my money, I will do as I please.
Empty head.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Born2Breed(f): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Many years later....

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
You don't need to marry before you get paid heavily for your puna.
If you can just have sex with my local dogs for 2 hours , I will give you N 2 million.
Guys, don't mind all these olosho on social media. Some of us know their secret. They can't settle down with any guy for marriage because they know how much they usually make from all these our politicians and alhaji for Abuja, Lagos and port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by sylve11: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Flier:
I wouldn’t have such money and spend it on this lady that look like gorilla

wonderment! grin
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dats Wat happen wen ugly people hang out with fine people
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by sylve11: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
sonofanarchy:
grin

this your upload dey make me laugh. grin cool
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by sylve11: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beedude:

I'm not against setting standard for herself. But u expect people to mind their business when she actually brought her opinion to a public forum? Abeeg try dey reason before u talk. She actually need the attention

forget that person jare. she khloe na cousin. undecided cool
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by olaposer(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
I see ,these same way your father got before he impregnated your unfortunate mother that makes you to went and struggle in big brothers house for the price wining and fame omo ale radarada as if she had anything to offer man back aside from her rotten stinking pussy ,proper idiot.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by TLION(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Antoeni(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
See mumu that will eventually End up in mountain of Fire Praying and Fasting Looking For Husband at Age 39
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by arodavoo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Khloe àbí what is your name!!.. All I can say is that Aye hun sey eh ooo

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by DrMuzungu(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ashawoism is a deadly disease.

She is after money and yet, she will complain when her guy treats her like goods he just purchased.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by barinedan(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Then Be Ready To Be Used As Sacrifice
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Liposure: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Na yahooboys this girl dey find
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Hexohjay2017(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wait for her to get married to her dream Man in heaven���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.