Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (54630 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Budline1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
T Boss talk pass this. Where is her private jet husband today? Only Bambam and few others get sense among y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ZooOga: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
NL never forgets grin

Bbnaija Khloe Crashes The Car Obafemi Martins Bought For Her(pics). by mubaking: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4890498/bbnaija-khloe-crashes-car-obafemi#73628041
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by brexit: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
She knows that no man will marry her the way she is hence she is putting a very difficult condition so that people will believe that no one has met her standard, her case is not of beauty without brain but in the reverse order

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Joseph08(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Keep dreaming until you're 40yrs then you start looking for anyone..Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Thithi1(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ok I have neatly used IPhone 6 16gb for sale, send a message on 09052361297
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
as if she fine

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by 8stargeneral: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Then get ready to marry ur stinking self
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by platido(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
See dry yarnsh

4 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Emmasnoop(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mumu talk from a mumu girl.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by micflo28(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hallucination and fantasization have taken over in this period of hunger and poverty. That kind of man is already married to with grown kids. No young boy between age 21-35 can achieve all that except through crime. Give yourself brain. You didnt win BBnaija, an attestation to your ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Enemyofpeace: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
This bonga fish too dey talk? How many your papa get? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by eguarojeona: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ehen,na dem again.
Notice me.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Enemyofpeace: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thithi1:
Ok I have neatly used IPhone 6 16gb for sale, send a message on 09052361297
I need neatly brand new pussy grin
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by oloyede90(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Who is this skinny things that has legs like that of a native fowl? Better remain single till u clock 50, na den we go know say you serious

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Realist1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
I usually don't do this.However I personally find this Khloe severely unattractive sexually.She is even bold enough to even make these demands.Well maybe a rich guy with no taste for a woman worthy of his lifetime will eventually marry you .

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Enemyofpeace: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Funny how this is..
She has only 1car and it was gifted..SMH! undecided
don't mind the shediot

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Enemyofpeace: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Realist1:
I don't do this always but I personally find this Khloe severely unattractive sexually.She is even bold enough to even make these demands.Well maybe a rich guy with no taste for a woman worthy of his lifetime will eventually marry you .
God bless you. She is fokn dry and ugly

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Bluezy13(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beedude:

I'm not against setting standard for herself. But u expect people to mind their business when she actually brought her opinion to a public forum? Abeeg try dey reason before u talk. She actually need the attention

I learnt... according to her...she was discussing it with friends and they... the friends... brought it to social media.
She came to address it.

please be meticulous enough to apply reasoning when reading between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish

My brother I tire o

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Realist1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
God bless you. She is fokn dry and ugly
My brother the thing weak me.My people go say men they pursue beautiful girls dey go, pig say them be wan catch am. grin
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Enemyofpeace: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Realist1:

My brother the thing weak me.My people go say men they pursue beautiful girls dey go, pig say them be wan catch am. grin
she go tey for market

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by emmydiamon(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Animal, how many car and house your father get when em Marry your mother? Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by nick50(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
If wishes where horses beggers would ride!..when we were young we had alot of wishes but now ask us how many we have achieved
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
If na Venita talk this thing I for understand undecided
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Kog45(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
So with three cars and two houses na dis ugly girl i go marry.God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Lenient001: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol.. see this clothes hanger

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by grandstar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Just wants to trend.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bs81(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
The focus should be on point 2. She mentioned that she can't married except her husband and her are financially buoyant. If I have more than the listed criteria she itemized, she should also have same otherwise why will I married a retired hungry hoe. It's pure waste of time
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Johans1991: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
You don't even have the womb to bring a child to the world. You have already destroyed your womb through multiple abortion.
Secondly, tell your mother to divorce her husband because he don't even have a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by exponent50real(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
you free to wish urself anything u want.... dnt mind what people are saying jare
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Onyi22(f): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Funny how this is..
She has only 1car and it was gifted..SMH! undecided
Do u have any borrowed car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.