Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode (1274 Views)

My Free Policy For Better Economy In Nigeria For FG / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by chizgold80: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Major-Genral Buhari went to Egypt and told them that as from January 2020 there would no longer be a visa requirement for Africans to come to Nigeria.

The Fulanis of north and west Africa, rejected and unwanted elsewhere, have finally been given what they wanted all along: a homeland of their own. They will flood Nigeria in their millions and within 5 years our demographics will change forever.

Simply put, a visa-free policy for Africans to come into Nigeria is a shameless and subtle attempt to alter the racial and religious demographics of our country and open our front door for mass Fulani, Berber, Taureg and Arab migration into our shores.

By the time they come here from all over north and west Africa and settle down, we the indigenous people of Nigeria will be a tiny minority. The next thing they will do is to implement RUGA to the letter and take our land and insist on sharia law being implemented all over the country.

It is a dangerous, self-serving and self-seeking policy which will ultimately result in great conflict, carnage, racial and religious strife and total catastrophy. In an attempt to implement an ancient agenda of Fulani hegemony and turn us into a conquered and enslaved people Buhari, his born to rule co-travellers and their vast legion of slavish sympathisers and supporters are likely to set Nigeria on fire.

You will not believe me now just as you did not believe me when I warned about the true nature of Buhari in 2015 and the grave consequences of electing him as President.

Yet my words have proved to be prophetic and just as I have been vindicated on Buhari I shall be vindicated on this matter of the grave and dangerous consequences of visa-free mass migration by vagrant, stateless and nomadic Africans into our shores.

With this irresponsible, unpatriotic, dangerous and self-serving policy, I repeat, we are playing with fire and sitting on a keg of gunpowder which will eventually explode. It will be the final nail in the coffin of a united Nigeria. May God deliver us from the coming evil.

READ MORE: https://ikengachronicles.com/buharis-visa-free-policy-femi-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by Eteka1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is it only Fulani's that can be found in Africa? This man is a complete slowpoke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by magoo10(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wondering the brand of ogogoro general Buhari was drinking when he issued free visa to all africans.

To even think he can do that without the consent of the national assembly explains how redundant the legislative arm of government have become .

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by meavox: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Maj Gen Dictator Buhari has been RESTRUCTURING Nigeria to become Fulaniland and this is all part of it.

As far as this Dictator is concerned Nigeria is the "Dauran Kingdom of Buharia" until the indigenous and thus TRUE Nigerians rise up and stop him. And they can return to Futa Jalon their ancestral home.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by jahsharon: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
FFK is mad. He is a useless idiot and a nincompoop. But, I be dey think these things wey this uselss boy talk oo. Truth fit dey there ooo.

Now, imagine if all these Africans now full Nigeria, most of them will settle in the South because the South climate is more habitable than the North. So, the population distribution of Sothern NIgeria will be distorted forever. And if Buhari or the Northerners truly have alterior motive, they will achieve it quickly. This call for deep thought.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by myright: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by codedguy1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
I totally share FFk's sentiments.

The major general tyrant dictator is dangerous mistake to have happened yo this country.

I wonder what all those supposed intellectuals that were supporting him feel now, especially those from the southern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by Stalwert: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
chizgold80:
Major-Genral Buhari went to Egypt and told them that as from January 2020 there would no longer be a visa requirement for Africans to come to Nigeria.

The Fulanis of north and west Africa, rejected and unwanted elsewhere, have finally been given what they wanted all along: a homeland of their own. They will flood Nigeria in their millions and within 5 years our demographics will change forever.

Simply put, a visa-free policy for Africans to come into Nigeria is a shameless and subtle attempt to alter the racial and religious demographics of our country and open our front door for mass Fulani, Berber, Taureg and Arab migration into our shores.

By the time they come here from all over north and west Africa and settle down, we the indigenous people of Nigeria will be a tiny minority. The next thing they will do is to implement RUGA to the letter and take our land and insist on sharia law being implemented all over the country.

It is a dangerous, self-serving and self-seeking policy which will ultimately result in great conflict, carnage, racial and religious strife and total catastrophy. In an attempt to implement an ancient agenda of Fulani hegemony and turn us into a conquered and enslaved people Buhari, his born to rule co-travellers and their vast legion of slavish sympathisers and supporters are likely to set Nigeria on fire.

You will not believe me now just as you did not believe me when I warned about the true nature of Buhari in 2015 and the grave consequences of electing him as President.

Yet my words have proved to be prophetic and just as I have been vindicated on Buhari I shall be vindicated on this matter of the grave and dangerous consequences of visa-free mass migration by vagrant, stateless and nomadic Africans into our shores.

With this irresponsible, unpatriotic, dangerous and self-serving policy, I repeat, we are playing with fire and sitting on a keg of gunpowder which will eventually explode. It will be the final nail in the coffin of a united Nigeria. May God deliver us from the coming evil.

READ MORE: https://ikengachronicles.com/buharis-visa-free-policy-femi-fani-kayode/
[/s]

Tale for IPOb idiots and wailing goats. Visa on Arrival. If foolish Kayode cannot understand what is being discussed how valid is his claim?
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by choice17(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria population is about 200 million, and a certain president is enforcing visa free passage to all Africans.

To What End please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by codedguy1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Tale for IPOb idiots and wailing goats. Visa on Arrival. If foolish Kayode cannot understand what is being discussed how valid is his claim?

How can you give visa on arrival to all Africans or African countries.

Your naivete is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by Stalwert: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
codedguy1:

How can you give visa on arrival to all Africans or African countries.

Your naivete is a curse.
[/s]

Yet Dubai offers Visa on arrival for all the world but Nigeria can not do the same because of what?
All ECOWAS countries allow Visa Free Entry.

Ancestral foolishness cum congenital imbecillity is incurable!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by codedguy1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Yet Dubai offers Visa on arrival for all the world but Nigeria can not do the same because of what?

Ancestral foolishness cum congenital imbecillity is incurable!

Your stupidity in ingrained in your ancestry for attempting to compare Dubai with Nigeria.

You have porous borders already, no tourist attraction, security issues, lack of infrastructure to monitor those that come in especially through the land border and fragile economy.

Bloody Miserable sod.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by Stalwert: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
codedguy1:

Your stupidity in ingrained in your ancestry for attempting to compare Dubai with Nigeria.

You have porous borders already, no tourist attraction, security issues, lack of infrastructure to monitor those that come in especially through the land border and fragile economy.

Bloody Miserable sod.
[/s]

grin grin grin congenital imbecills can never swallow what they give.can an imbecille who inherited imbecility from an imbecil gene pool ever reason even if their miserable debaucherous life depends on it?
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by Mightyhaiz: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
jahsharon:
FFK is mad. He is a useless idiot and a nincompoop. But, I be dey think these things wey this uselss boy talk oo. Truth fit dey there ooo.

Now, imagine if all these Africans now full Nigeria, most of them will settle in the South because the South climate is more habitable than the North. So, the population distribution of Sothern NIgeria will be distorted forever. And if Buhari or the Northerners truly have alterior motive, they will achieve it quickly. This call for deep thought.
a mad,useless nincompoop actually gave u food for deep thoughts,..what does DAT make u?
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by codedguy1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin congenital imbecills can never swallow what they give.can an imbecille who inherited imbecility from an imbecil gene pool ever reason even if their miserable debaucherous life depends on it?

Your brain needs to to be lobotomized. grin That's the only hope for rettarded neanderthal like youself, a product of a cross between a silver back and a dingy dog.
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by Stalwert: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
codedguy1:

Your brain needs to to be lobotomized. grin That's the only hope for rettarded neanderthal like youself, a product of a cross between a silver back and a dingy dog.

[/s]

Stalwert:
[s][/s]

QED
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by bubu2019: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Eteka1:
Is it only Fulani's that can be found in Africa? This man is a complete slowpoke.
Ewu

tell me where in the whole world where such declaration take place?
Re: Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode by jahsharon: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
a mad,useless nincompoop actually gave u food for deep thoughts,..what does DAT make u?

It makes miscreants like you nonentities and nitwits.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Worst President Since The Creation Of Nigeria / What Was Special Abt The Western Region That Made Azikwe Interested In Premier? / Breaking: I Am The Only Nigerian Woman Who Slaps Akpabio - Joi Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.