Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (79728 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Eteka1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
spencekat:
Na Efik babe Eteka?
yes
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by spencekat(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Eteka1:
yes
Wow! That's good.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Jamaall(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
OK next...
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by ctleurocollege: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Eteka1:
The girls family house. I know the house.

Identify yourself. Davido?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
I pray that this new couples enjoy their marital life ��
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Eteka1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Identify yourself. Davido?
No, I just happen to know.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
See fine girl

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kennyswagzz: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wetin kani mean for calabar?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
calabar is in cross rivers and the people there doesn't have anything to do with the ibos of the yeast last i checked. All this una attache by force.

Anyway, it's a confirmed and known fact that your girls down there won't settle for their primitive men hence search for civilized yoruba men to marry them. Even the ss men now don't settle for their primitive women anymore too, they are all over our lands searching for civilized omoluabi to marry.

The last person our girls will ever think of dating not to talk of marry is those very primitive cannibal from the land of the sun set called yeast. Even in their dead body they can never marry some okoro savage who still practise osu in 2019 and will still give people sacred water(used in washing deadbody) to drink.

That's why omoluabi always avoid all the primitive okoro savages.

I think I'm either talking to a child who knows nothing about life. Do you think marriage is something you just jump into...in other to prove a point or to spite someone else?

It's much deeper than that... marriage is a blood convenant, do you know what a blood convenant is? Do you have an idea how strong the power of blood is?

Now let me explain with the human body; when a man with an O+ blood type is given a mismatching blood type during blood transfusion, his whole body revolts against it, a war is made against the new "imposter" blood type in the body...this war goes on until the patient eventually dies. This is the same problem Nigeria is going through...putting misfits together.

Now, having a blood convenant with a girl whom is a misfit in character/ ancestral recurring tendencies/ things embedded in her blood which are waay beyond your control is tantamount to the failure of not only the man who is marrying, his extended family and if not checked in time, his clan/ Generation.

It's not about all these nonsense petty "awa girls, awa men blah...blah" no!. These are things that can make or entirely destroy a man....these are things that should be carefully thought about before veering into.

Now the Adelekes marry mostly from Igbos, Edo, and some SS/SE states....not because they want to spite Yoruba girls, No. It's because they have found out that they are highly compatible with those they are getting married to (in character traits, recurring ancestral traits, and every other thing that needs be considered) that's why they are successful.

You may not be as lucky as they are if you eventually get married to a SE/SS. Not because God hates you nor because the girl isn't good in the bed e.t.c the reason is that "COMPATIBILITY" with your bloodline traits.

I'd talk more about this later....this is the reason why in the old years, elders in Igbo land do a background check on suitors before sending their wards out in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Atalachi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
The painting on the wall is very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
just like the way peter okoye, emeka anyaoku, and former mr nigeria married from the west.. ode

I don't know about the marriage of the others you quoted...but that of Peter has brought a great misfortune upon his family and his musical career. He didn't heed to the advise of his parents nor elders because they saw something he couldn't see. COMPATIBILITY of bloodline.

Those other guys you mentioned may probably be enjoying the fruits that their marriage brought forth because they were COMPATIBLE.... incompatibility of bloodline always brings about family issues out of no where. It's not about tribe...an Igbo family may not be compatible with another from the same village even.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kapilta(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
igboamakaaa:

I think I'm either talking to a child or a youth in his early twenties who knows nothing about life. Do you think marriage is something you just jump into...in other to prove a point or to spite someone else?

It's much deeper than that...it's a blood convenient, do you know what blood convenient do? Do you have an idea how strong the power of blood is?

Now let me explain with the human body; when a man with an O+ blood type is given a mismatching blood type during blood transfusion, his whole body revolts against it, a war is made against the new "imposter" blood type in the body...this war goes on until the patient eventually dies. This is the same problem Nigeria is going through...putting misfits together.

Now, having a blood convenient with a girl whom is a misfit in character/ ancestral recurring tendencies/ things embedded in her blood which are waay beyond your control is tantamount to the film of not only the man who is marrying, his extended family and if not checked in time, his clan/ Generation.

It's not about all these nonsense petty "awa girls, awa men blah...blah" no!. These are things that can make or entirely destroy a man....these are things that should be carefully thought about before veering into.

Now the Adelekes marry mostly from Igbos, Edo, and some SS/SE states....not because they want to spite Yoruba girls, No. It's because they have found out that they are highly compatible with those they are getting married to (in character traits, recurring ancestral traits, and every other thing that needs be considered) that's why they are successful.

You may not be as lucky as they are if you eventually get married to a SE/SS. Not because God hates you nor because the girl isn't good in the bed e.t.c the reason is that "COMPATIBILITY" with your bloodline traits.

I'd talk more about this later....this is the reason why in the old years, elders in Igbo land do a background check on suitors before sending their wards out in marriage.
who cares about your primitive backward thinking elders?

This long epistle, to what end

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kapilta(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
igboamakaaa:

I don't know about the marriage of the others you quoted...but that of Peter has brought a great misfortune upon his family and his musical career. He didn't heed to the advise of his parents nor elders because they saw something he couldn't see. COMPATIBILITY of bloodline.

Those other guys you mentioned may probably be enjoying the fruits that their marriage brought forth because they were COMPATIBLE.... incompatibility of bloodline always brings about family issues out of no where. It's not about tribe...an Igbo family may not be compatible with another from the same village even.
which musical carreer are you refering to deluded fellow? Mr P has performed in countries Paul can only dream of ever since p square separated.

Try and update yourself, you seems outdated.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by InvertedHammer: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
/
What does it take to attract the likes of the Adelekes?

Not some random lady watching Hollywood movies and drawing fantasy list of men she can never attract. A 5/10 lady gunning for a 10/10 man is delusional.

/
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Surulereman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Who noticed the portrait of the Fulani Horseman in the background ?. It seems Fulani men rule everywhere ?. Even crossriver ?.
The love of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wealth in Nigeria.
Lame.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
calabar is in cross rivers and the people there doesn't have anything to do with the ibos of the yeast last i checked. All this una attache by force.

Anyway, it's a confirmed and known fact that your girls down there won't settle for their primitive men hence search for civilized yoruba men to marry them. Even the ss men now don't settle for their primitive women anymore too, they are all over our lands searching for civilized omoluabi to marry.

The last person our girls will ever think of dating not to talk of marry is those very primitive cannibal from the land of the sun set called yeast. Even in their dead body they can never marry some okoro savage who still practise osu in 2019 and will still give people sacred water(used in washing deadbody) to drink.

That's why omoluabi always avoid all the primitive okoro savages.

There is a reason why water doesn't mix with red oil. Not because water is transparent and red oil is red....no
Water mixes perfectly with red wine even though their physical colours are different.

The reason why water doesn't mix with red oil is because of their grossly different chemical composition. The chemical composition also determines the physical appearance.

If you judge only by the physical composition (endowment, sexyness, riches, sexual prowess, beauty, tribe location) There may be a possibility of a massive failure but when you dig deeper into more congruent yardsticks such as family recurring history, bloodline traits and action tendencies e.t.c there the truth lies

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
which musical carreer are you refering to deluded fellow? Mr P has performed in countries Paul can only dream of ever since p square separated.

Try and update yourself, you seems outdated.

Bros..is it by performing in countries? If na by that one...it means that speed Darlington has performed in countries many of our Nigerian legendary musicians can't think of. Look at the projections of their career...and life as a whole.

Deep down within you...you know who is doing better amongst the two.

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kennyswagzz: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
igboamakaaa:

so why were you been stupid before?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
who cares about your primitive backward thinking elders?

This long epistle, to what end

You see...this same thing you said here is what put Nigeria into the mess it is currently in at the moment. Young people of these days don't study their history....that's why they make same mistakes of the past over and over again.

If you don't know where you're coming from....you'd not know where you're headed to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kennyswagzz: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
igboamakaaa:

There is a reason why water doesn't mix with red oil. Not because water is transparent and red oil is red....no
Water mixes perfectly with red wine even though their physical colours are different.

The reason why water doesn't mix with red oil is because of their grossly different chemical composition. The chemical composition also determines the physical appearance.

If you judge only by the physical composition (endowment, sexyness, riches, sexual prowess, beauty, tribe location) There may be a possibility of a massive failure but when you dig deeper into more congruent yardsticks such as family recurring history, bloodline traits and action tendencies e.t.c there the truth lies
all this rubbish theory doesn't change the fact that south south people and east are not the same.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by toprealman: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dannieln1:
Sometimes I wonder if heaven is fair for allowing some of us to be born in Nigeria and others in Canada or America or even Russia self...

Is this disturbance due to the pics or something else bro
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
so why were you been stupid before?

Being stupid? grin I only replied the poster in his own words.... When you say goats don't associate with fowls because they are not of the same level, you can also look at it from the other way that....the chickens are running away from the goats because of their smell.

There are always two ways to look at an issue.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
all this rubbish theory doesn't change the fact that south south people and east are not the same.gringrin

Lool....do you know what brought about the SS/SE division in the first place? It was done as a precaution to limit the Igbos to a land locked area after the war. Divide and conquer tactics.

Check the map of Nigeria before, after independence and then compare it with the division done by the Nigerian head of state after the war.

Lots of similarities in cultural heritage, language, even facial outlook between the SS/SE....doesn't it ring a bell to you? Why do you think the cunning Northern ruled Nigeria has scrapped history from the syllabules of primary and secondary schools?

I can give you history books to read for you to have better knowledge of this subject matter.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by tonysunkan: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Congrats to them. Life is good.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by tonysunkan: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Congrats to them. Life is good.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kennyswagzz: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
igboamakaaa:
[s]

Lool....do you know what brought about the SS/SE division in the first place? It was done as a precaution to limit the Igbos to a land locked area after the war. Divide and conquer tactics.

Check the map of Nigeria bafore, after independence and then compare it with the division done by the Nigerian heads of state after the war.

Lots of similarities in cultural heritage, language, even facial outlook between the SS/SE....doesn't it ring a bell to you? Why do you think the cunning Northern ruled Nigeria has scrapped history from the syllabules of primary and secondary schools?

I can give you history books to read for you to have better knowledge of this subject matter. We experienced these things ourselves so...we can tell the full story[/s]
All this useless attache by force self.. can't you guys have biafra without SS? Or are you afraid of been landlocked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kennyswagzz: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
igboamakaaa:

[s]Being stupid? grin I only replied the poster in his own words.... When you say goats don't associate with fowls because they are not of the same level, you can also look at it from the other way that....the chickens are running away from the goats because of their smell.

There are always two ways to look at an issue.[/s]
trash

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by petitejolie(f): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chai I wish my family house fine like this o
Eteka1:
The girls family house. I know the house.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Chicastle: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Go and Hussle. No life for poor people
Him don hussle. Abi you wan make him die?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by tonididdy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
ValCon888:
Some people are really living their best lives.
Even the stairs has light.
And the whole country is suffering from electricity strike.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.