Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence (77854 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / “junior Pulled A Gun On Me” – Girlfriend Who Was Beaten By Boyfriend Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by envoymedia: 4:35am On Oct 07, 2020
"I Thought He Was Going To Change..."- Lil Frosh's Ex-Girlfriend Gift Camille Thacutegeminme Breaks Silence

Gift, the ex-girlfriend of singer, Lil Frosh, has broken her silence after her manager went public with the acts of domestic violence perpetrated on her by the singer.

Lil Frosh was previously signed to Davido's DMW record label. His contract with DMW was terminated today after the reports of domestic violence went viral.

IgbereTV reports that Gift took to her Instagram page on Tuesday October 6, and said she initially thought Lil Frosh was going to change when the beating started but it never stopped.

Her post reads:

''I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN EARLIER

@lhilfrosh and I have been dating for almost 10 months now and he has been abusing me physically,mentally and emotionally.

At first I sincerely hoped he was going to change but he didn’t, it started with stripping me off my friends telling me who to talk and who not to talk to.

It grew to him beating each time we had an argument,he’ll beat me, smash my phone,destroy my ringlight, pour me water even film me naked and threaten to post, he has done right infront of @okikidft and it continued

This happened last 15th of September, that led to the internal bleeding in my head, confirmed by the doctors.

My manager spoke on my behalf with my permission and he is not to be blamed for anything he didn’t beg me to go and meet him no one did,not even my family ,everyone advised me but I still did what i wanted hoping for change.

My family have been doing their best to get me in the best space and best health.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out to me, has supported, and stood by me,I’m getting better now.

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED !!!''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAA54oHvu6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gift also gave an account of what transpired that led to Lil Frosh beating her recently.

See her posts below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAifJRn9Md/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by mayklef(m): 4:45am On Oct 07, 2020
"change" i fear dat word die, just imagine what nigerians are passing tru al in d name of "change", talk less of dat agbero wia OBO epp

375 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by envoymedia: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Continue reading the chat here

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:10am On Oct 07, 2020
You neve even blow sef you don dey lose fans, endorsement, shows, prestige, brand. What else do you still have in the music industry. In your next life don't allow fame get into your head. Mumu woman
battery

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by duduade: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2020
What our younger generation has turned into

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by JaneYave(f): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Abusers brain only resets when their victim walks away.The change you expected will come gradually but your life is very precious too.At this young age,a lady went through all these? Such an adorable lady!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Agozie48: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Don't be surprised she will still run back to him,she thought he will change. He did it continually for more than a month and She thought he will change. Women eh

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Kccheechy(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
First of all, how old is this girl and lil frog?? Why is she leaving with the boyfriend? Doesn't she have a family?

475 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Too bad, domestic violence of any form is condemned globally. He should be investigated to be sure he isn't under the influence of some drugs

I really don't know how one enjoys beating someone who can't challenge you and is helpless physically

4 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by olaboy33(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by pstnicodemus(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
His career ended even before it started.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by osamz007: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
SHE'S VERY STUPID

NA THIS STORY YOU GO TELL GOD ASSUMING HE BEAT YOU TO DEATH. MONEY DEY BLIND SOME FOOLISH GIRLS EYES

MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS FLEE VIOLENCE RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE IT KILLS YOU.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
How old are they to be taking relationship issue this serious??

37 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Freshfish4: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Una don forget say na naija we dey. Who know these ones? Aunty who ask you? All these shenanigans na for clout but unfortunately those that give a Bleep went that way

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Pavore9: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kccheechy:
First of all, how old is this girl and lil frog?? Why is she leaving with the boyfriend? Doesn't she have a family?

Probably from a dysfunctional family and living with him was her "escape". sad

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by gbolswag(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
You dated him because of money not LOVE and money betrayed u
madam break up with him...lol frosh na street boy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by BigDawsNet: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by iampeterben(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lil Frosh trending for rubbish. Village people has finished work. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
The girl carefully did not reveal what she did guys be careful with woman

21 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Bonapart(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Stupid people, stupid news

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Penboy: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nigerian version of Chris Brown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Those of us who don't give a fvck should gather below.... undecided

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by MVLOX(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
l just dey laff....
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Mokason28: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
There are three sides to every story... His side, her side, and the truth

Meanwhile only weak men lay their hands on women

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Ogaga87(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Celebrity boxer..

Fvck every woman beater

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by gambia(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bonapart:
Stupid people, stupid news

Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by omoadeleye(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
so this is now Lil frosh broke like this? he was begging for hotspot to chat, he could have borrow data at least, well, maybe he had borrowed and yet ti repay.

a broke man is an angry man.

the girl said he used mop to hit her

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.