Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Letter To My Governor, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To My Governor, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (268 Views)

Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Governor, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi by israellii(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
His Excellency, I say thank you for the way God is using you to pilot the affairs of the state.
Your qualities can't be overemphasized. Thus, I join you to say 'Truly, Enugu state is in the hands of God'. Part of my appreciation is in your ability to depict the need to zone the Igbo-eze South L.G. election contest to the west, that is the spirit of fairness.
In the other hand, Igbo-eze South West begot:
1. IBAGWA-AKA Central; &
2. Udeze
A. It may interest your humble self to note the following appointments in the west:
(1) MD NEWMAP BAR Ege Obeta
(2) Chief press secratry Hon Chuks UGWOKE.
(3) perm Sec Admin Govt house Barr. Emmanuel ugwu
(4)SSA on media. Jonathan Chukwuma
(5) Chairman Gaming commission Mr Harrison Ogara
(6) Party Chairman Hon Cyprain Omeye
(7) just concluded Vice Chairman. Hon Emeka Ajogwu
(cool just concluded Sec to LG. Mrs Bene Ukwueze.
(9) Recent Chairman from West . Hon Chris Omeje.
(10) Recent TC Chairman. Hon Paulinus Agbo.
All the above appointments are occupied by UDEZE indigenes, IBAGWA has no single appointment currently.
Remember, it may also interest your humble self to recall that, UDEZE enjoyed the previous Chairman and TC Chairman Zoned to Igbo-Eze South West. Name Hon Christopher Omeje as chairman and Hon Paulinus Agbo as TC Chairman respectively.
Still UDEZE is making every attempt to snatch the chairmanship slot from IBAGWA. All because no one to speak for us in this government.
B. IBAGWA-AKA as the headquarters of the local government and largest community shielding three(3) famous wards( AMEBO, ECHARA-ISIAGU, & EZEMA) have played a pivotal role contributing over 50% of the WEST total votes in the recently conducted general election which is evident.
My humble submission thus; we will ever be grateful as the governor looks into this pertinent points, so that IBAGWA will be given the opportunity to produce the T/C and the Executive chairman respectively.
Enugu state is truly in the hands of God.

Written by:
Comr. Uche Toochi Israel

1 Share

Re: Letter To My Governor, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi by Sebastine1994(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is my state too but I can't seem to figure out what you mean by all this write-up please can you explain further in the think it might be a good idea I might get some point for me. Enugu state is growing real fast. The truth is one-sided growth is not bright at all .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Returning Nigeria To Military Era, Says Okogie / West Africa's Most Technologically Advanced Military Eyes Space Technology. / Why Junaid Mohammed Hates Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.