Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation (16932 Views)

UNIBEN May Lose Geology Accreditation As Varsity Begs For N2.5m Funding / “Only 25 Varsities Have All Full Courses Accreditation,” Says NUC [See List] / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by tolulope1990(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2019
Ireboya:
RIP EKSU! The great UNAD of then sad
OSUA
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Samuelsmart22(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Sorry brov. I even heard some final year students had their supervisors sacked...
Of course, a lot of professors, Doctors, lecturers even security men and cleaners got sacked. I wonder what we'll be left with. I'm even pitying my faculty (Engineering), a number of lecturers and Lab technologists got sacked too, I wonder who will take us practicals henceforth. I pray we don't lose accreditation like the thread says oo.

2 Likes

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by edoairways: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
State Universities? I wonder who still attend them
What is wrong with state university?

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by edoairways: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Nesoalba:
Due to rampant age falsification, They were asked to provide their primary 6 leaving certificate as part of verification exercise recently conducted.

The truth was glaring as some people finished pry 6 when they were 4 or 5 years old based on their declared date of birth. LOL.

In Nigeria, everyone is a victim even criminal caught red handed!
Really!
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by WalkerMichael(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Samuelsmart22:

Of course, a lot of professors, Doctors, lecturers even security men and cleaners got sacked. I wonder what we'll be left with. I'm even pitying my faculty (Engineering), a number of lecturers and Lab technologists got sacked too, I wonder who will take us practicals henceforth. I pray we don't lose accreditation like the thread says oo.

Wow. That's really sad. The govt can't even attend to you guys as it stands... Plenty other problems still dey wey dem de tackle. I really hope you guys don't lose accreditation sha... Mehn.. Mighty UNAD then... My sister graduated from the school years ago.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by edoairways: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2019
Samuelsmart22:

They are always threatening to go to strike every time cos of their salary payment. Meanwhile, a lot of them are not supposed to be there as staff which makes it more difficult to pay monthly as the money is too much. Over 502M monthly. And we the students pay as if we're in a private university. The government had no other choice than to take such drastic step. It's going to affect us tho. I just pray God intervenes. I'm tired of that school
God intervenes? undecided
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by nauto: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2019
Nawa

Eksu final year student should check my signature
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by TemmyT002(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Nesoalba:
Due to rampant age falsification, They were asked to provide their primary 6 leaving certificate as part of verification exercise recently conducted.

The truth was glaring as some people finished pry 6 when they were 4 or 5 years old based on their declared date of birth. LOL.

That thing is very common
I am 90% that people who are over 35 years old in government institutions falsified their ages.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Samuelsmart22(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Wow. That's really sad. The govt can't even attend to you guys as it stands... Plenty other problems still dey wey dem de tackle. I really hope you guys don't lose accreditation sha... Mehn.. Mighty UNAD then... My sister graduated from the school years ago.
*Weeps*
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by OgaBuhari: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2019
sonnie10:

It’s possible in Ekiti since [s] they are the most educated state in the country [/s]
keep quiet u know nothing
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Samuelsmart22(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2019
edoairways:

God intervenes? undecided
Yes, GOD.
We need GOD to help us touch the hearts of the necessary people to do the right thing that'll yield good result. And I'm sure God is gonna answer our prayers.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by edoairways: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2019
Samuelsmart22:

Yes, GOD.
We need GOD to help us touch the hearts of the necessary people to do the right thing that'll yield good result. And I'm sure God is gonna answer our prayers.
We don't need God in this case. What we need is action

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by BOFREJO(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2019
God forbid! Lose accreditation ke... that i'm hoping to finish my 5yrs course next year
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by natsuDragneel: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2019
This my bastard Alma mater
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Bigcowhorn: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
keep quiet u know nothing
[/s]

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by onyxo76(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
they might as well close the school down, after removing 50 courses ,what will be left of the school
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by kumbalo(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2019
The school had already started recruitment
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Kenny9857(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2019
May God help us for this country oooo
Destinies about to be delayed or even wasted cry cry cry
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Vicmareal: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2019
This is a trying time for members of staff involved. In my view, the committee or board responsible for this development should have weighed the implications on all sides; and included measures to ensure that the credibility of the institution and the students are not put at stake.
It is my hope that this policy does not boomerang. It is indeed a trying time for the institution and persons involved.

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2019
BOFREJO:
God forbid! Lose accreditation ke...
that i'm hoping to finish my 5yrs course next year
Even it your ok Dept. loses accreditation, at 400L, you won't be affected.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by stamapro(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2019
This is serious, most especially to the students, where will they start from,? The staff affected I imagine what it means to have a job and next moment no job, have being there before and I will say not palatable, those responsible for this have only succeeded in creating more problems in the society in addition to existing ones. I pray the decision be reversed and managed well. If not for anything for the sake of the students who will be hard hit.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by linsa01(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Samuelsmart22:

They are always threatening to go to strike every time cos of their salary payment. Meanwhile, a lot of them are not supposed to be there as staff which makes it more difficult to pay monthly as the money is too much. Over 502M monthly. And we the students pay as if we're in a private university. The government had no other choice than to take such drastic step. It's going to affect us tho. I just pray God intervenes. I'm tired of that school

520million actually.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Federal universities are even worse. In fact, some state universities are better than some federal universities. So, you never made any point.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by donbrowser(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2019
They will surely lose Law accreditation. Fayemi was not wise
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by SenorFax(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nesoalba:

One of my sacked lecturers on the list died 3years ago.

A retired professor of 4years was also sacked.

Bro, if you are Eksu you will know that pry6 excuse was a scam.

They are simply purging out their staffs, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Charly68: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Fayemi is not adding value to that school,he is just jumping up and down ,learnt he hardly stay in the sate he governs

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by ksbusari(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
what is wrong with state Universities? yeye
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by shogsman(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Sorry brov. I even heard some final year students had their supervisors sacked...
Not some,most of them.

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Nesoalba: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
SenorFax:

One of my sacked lecturers on the list died 3years ago.

A retired professor of 4years was also sacked.

Bro, if you are Eksu you will know that pry6 excuse was a scam.

They are simply purging out their staffs, nothing more.

Think what you just wrote: if they sack a dead professor, that means was is still in their payroll even after death which is not supposed to be so and same goes to retired professor.
What is the injustice in sacking a retired professor who is still in the institution’s payroll? I

It is not purging my friend, it is doing the right thing. Righting the wrongs.

We need to start looking at things with open minds in Nigeria ��.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by Scamperlee(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2019

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by femmyapson(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nesoalba:

ode..age falsification ko,age fornication ni....Dont say what you dont know..dey sack all d technologist dey recruited wen i was in 300lv(2017)..dis guys are d ones teaching us practicals n stuff abt engineering as whole..i use to wonder wat would hv happen to us if dey didnt recruit dem..mind u..dis guys are super brillant n intelligent ...D op is right..since dey sack em all.im wondering wat will happen to d 500lv student wen dey resume by january

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 / Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. / New Varsity, Federal University, Lokoja, Admits 200 Students, Takes Off In Janua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.