Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation (16931 Views)

UNIBEN May Lose Geology Accreditation As Varsity Begs For N2.5m Funding / “Only 25 Varsities Have All Full Courses Accreditation,” Says NUC [See List] / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by edoairways: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
donbrowser:
They will surely lose Law accreditation. Fayemi was not wise
It is easy to recruit lecturers including contracting adjunct profs
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by donbrowser(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
edoairways:

It is easy to recruit lecturers including contracting adjunct profs
You surely don't know what's up. That dean of law in Eksu is the only reason why law is being accredited on session basis in Eksu. Law accreditation is not a child's play. If you think I'm lying ask National Open University of Nigeria, despite Senate's verdict on their law school they are still battling with CLE.
Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by donbrowser(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
femmyapson:

ode..age falsification ko,age fornication ni....Dont say what you dont know..dey sack all d technologist dey recruited wen i was in 300lv(2017)..dis guys are d ones teaching us practicals n stuff abt engineering as whole..i use to wonder wat would hv happen to us if dey didnt recruit dem..mind u..dis guys are super brillant n intelligent ...D op is right..since dey sack em all.im wondering wat will happen to d 500lv student wen dey resume by january
The guy you quoted is one of the people misleading the governor. I'm sure he is not even in the state talk more of Eksu

1 Like

Re: EKSU May Lose Over 50 Courses Accreditation by SenorFax(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Nesoalba:

Think what you just wrote: if they sack a dead professor, that means was is still in their payroll even after death which is not supposed to be so and same goes to retired professor.
What is the injustice in sacking a retired professor who is still in the institution’s payroll? I

It is not purging my friend, it is doing the right thing. Righting the wrongs.

We need to start looking at things with open minds in Nigeria ��.
What about all the staffs that were sacked because they were employed from 3years till date
You wanna know what reason that was placed on their letter??
It states "They weren't needed when the school employed them"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Mock Results For 2024 UTME / Unizik Post Utme 2012-2013 / Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.