Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC (52631 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by kahal29: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu officially joins
@OfficialAPCNg today 13th December 2019. Edo APC is further strengthened with POI joining with almost the entire structure of the Edo PDP.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by kahal29: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu flashes his
@OfficialAPCNg card. I don't like you before but you have earned my respect today in the way and manner that you have handled Obaseki and his drama. Congratulations sir.

11 Likes 1 Share

Photos

1 Like 1 Share

More photos

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by kahal29: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
APC women were there to witness Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu join APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Racoon(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment.

He was part of the government that looted Edo State treasury. Don’t put the key to your kitchen in the hands of someone you don’t trust.

“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into government because I have his records, I do not trust him. You must know who you can use for what.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/29/ize-iyamu-cant-be-trusted-with-govt-treasury-oshiomhole/

Even the Holy Bible said "a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways"-(James 1:8 ) See Ize-Iyamu vs Oshiomole 4years ago and then again now that they're romancing themselves.So you're just a political prostitute.No convicted policy or ideology.The last sentence said it all.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by johnlvis(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
More drama ahead .
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Ebios(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Real men of God dont join Nigerian politics...l repeat, Nigerian politics.
Adeboye, l know...
Kumuyi, l know.....
Oyedepo, l know....etc
Sorry oh
Who is Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu ?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by hisexcellency34: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Where is Oshiomhole and VP Osinbajo?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Boy2boy: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Don't fall victim to the scam of the year, see my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Sirjamo: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Obaseki is about to be treated with "Ambodemacine" capsule!!!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Born2Breed(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ize-Iyamu will shake Obaseki sha.

The battle is left for Edo north and central to decide who will be the next governor. Edo south vote will definitely be divided and if Edo north n central vote POI it will be 12yrs for Edo south which is very unfair but a win for GO will give central the opportunity to produce the next governor for 2024.

I pity Benin street sha,more guns to kill in the hands of the youths to fight their cult fight to death after the election.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by cahat89: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
sorry
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Born2Breed(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ebios:
Real men of God dont join Nigerian politics...l repeat, Nigerian politics.
Adeboye, l know...
Kumuyi, l know.....
Oyedepo, l know....etc
Sorry oh
Who is Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu ?

He was the Abba Kyari of Edo state during the tenure of Thief sorry Chief Lucky Igbinedion.

9 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by ORIENTATION101: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Obaseki will be shitting in hispants now cheesy
Remove oshomole led federal govt machinery

obaseki cant beat ize iyamu if election is conducted 100 times

Ize iyamu is a grassroot politician with huge followership, his detection to Apc has rendered pdp impotent in Edo cos alot of pdp Chieftains defected with him.

Obaseki should move to pdp and test his popularity cos he is not getting Apc ticket next year

26 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Anambralstson: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
I was expecting to see Tinubu, Osebanjo and Oshomole at the rally grin grin Obaseki have caged Oshomole

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by BlackBuhari: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by frankmoney(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Watch how pdp members who were hailing ize iyamu as the best thing after slice bread in the last election will start insulting him.

And APC members who were insulting him in the last election will start hailing him .

Nigerian politics is ridiculous

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by LibertyRep: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Can any Nigerian politician truly bear the 'Pastor' appellation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Donaldoni: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
k
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Davedakori(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
johnlvis:
More drama ahead .

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by chrisxxx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hi
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by iceboy4752(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
He's doing the normal thing Nigerian politicians are used to doing already. Recycled products upon recycled products.

5 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by pointstores(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Politics and pastor
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by MadeInTokyo: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Political Rally inside pastor compound..wonders shall never end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by martowskin1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki will be shitting in hispants now cheesy
Remove oshomole led federal govt machinery

obaseki cant beat ize iyamu if election is conducted 100 times

Ize iyamu is a grassroot politician with huge followership, his detection to Apc has rendered pdp impotent in Edo cos alot of pdp Chieftains defected with him.

Obaseki should move to pdp and test his popularity cos he is not getting Apc ticket next year

U keep shouting PDP and APC, see how this old men are just playing u guys.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Nthrone(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
What's this stupidity of holding two microphones?

Sadly is becoming a norm, guess they copied it from Obama acceptance speech but Obamas own was not held with the hand, our politicians should stop acting like touts.

5 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by WalkerMichael(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pastor & Nigerian politics shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Nawaooo
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by axglide(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Storm storm
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by Seyiloba(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chai maybe no church members is paying title abymore. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by lonlytroy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ashawo politician and pastor for that matter, obaseki till 2024

4 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC by ojun50(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
After d madness dey display yesterday at airport road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.