Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival (36333 Views)

Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / Kerosene Explosion Burns Four Family Members To Death In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by VanGap: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nigerian model, Kourtney, writes about her burns survival

Shared with Caption ..

13-12-2018 was the worst day of my life
1 year after and I’m stronger than ever.
CHILD OF GRACE ❤️�
Been too scared to post the pictures on here but I really don’t care about what anyone says. I’m super grateful that it’s not a funeral post. Thank God for preserving my life, finally made the video explaining my awful experience as a burns victim I’d be posting it before the year ends ❤️
Thank you @tish_wog for helping me through this.
#burnsurvivor #burnsvictim
Hospital: @vediclifecare

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Akn_4gNqo/

6 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Shittaakeem(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good for you.
God bless you.

FTC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by dinocy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
The lord is good

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by apholaryn: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eeyah... are the other pics before or after the incident? @Op

9 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by itzprezy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just forget the past and live life fully

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Keenmind2019(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lord
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Dobson43: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

13 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Conceptman: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Stay strong girl, God has preserved your life and he will still keep you alive, same as everyone going through tough times too in whatever way.

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by EdidemLord(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
KELECHI the plane crash survivor is an inspiration...She has given people like this boldness to tell their stories....
it's a wicked world indeed...

3 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by tstx(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Burn ain't no joke. I remember when I was burned.. Can never forget the way my skin felt.. Body go dey itch you u no go fit scratch am.. Painful AF

6 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Instablog9ja > Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by priapus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is really calls for celebration shocked. God is indeed merciful.
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by livebyday(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
That right there is a slay queen
An Amazon ...
A warrior ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by TheSowerian: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Beauty is not necessarily on outward appearance, Beauty is a reflection of inner attributes and one of those is Confidence.
You might have lost the definition of worldly beauty, but it is evident that your beauty is intact with the level of Confidence displayed, with you sharing those pictures after the crash incident.

I'm glad you survived, remain strong pretty soul.

The Sowerian Loves You.

1 Like

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by ambivert27(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow! Amazing transformation

1 Like

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by ijewejones: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
priapus:
This is really calls for celebration shocked. God is indeed merciful.

You really hit the nail...

Calls for a big celebration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by money121(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by sonofanarchy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin I'm damn sure it's hot cum that distarget her Face

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Kendumazy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
She is lucky!
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by EdidemLord(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
no b small
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by hezy4real01(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lucky you
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Barnext(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
menhhhh!! just short of words!

(1) (2) (Reply)

561 New COVID-19 Cases , 344 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 30 - (4205 Tested) / I Can Still Get Married & Have Kids- Hiv+ Nigerian CEO Says (pictured) / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.