Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival (36339 Views)

Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / Kerosene Explosion Burns Four Family Members To Death In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by EdidemLord(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kendumazy:
She is lucky!
very lucky
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by ikechukwu21(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thank God for the fact that you survived. Its well with you dear.
To those who marry a woman only because she's beautiful and not because of any other reasonable worth... What if this happens? Will you throw your wife away? The real beauty of a woman is in what she can multiply through her dedicated years of self improvement and value, not in her face. But will not hear. The Bible says that beauty is vain.
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by trippleKAY(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
I'm also a survivor,ive been there. Be strong queen cry
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
tstx:
Burn ain't no joke. I remember when I was burned.. Can never forget the way my skin felt.. Body go dey itch you u no go fit scratch am.. Painful AF

How's your skin now? cry cry cry cry cry

I suffered a small burn on my feet when hot groundout oil hit my right foot after frying plantain. Quickly Googled for help and thereafter oh my feet inside a half bucket of water for about an hour.

Later applied fresh honey. It healed quite well but wasn't perfect. My sexy very beautiful foot lost 1% of it's great beauty

1 Like

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by hopefulLandlord: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dobson43:
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
many things that don't kill you makes you weaker, miserable and full of regrets. it's harsh and kinda pessimistic but it's true

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by 9jaRealist: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
itzprezy:
Just forget the past and live life fully

Amen...

But it's often very difficult for people who have previously based their self-worth primarily on looks. Wishing her the VERY BEST!

>
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by webngnews: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Dobson43: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
many things that don't kill you makes you weaker, miserable and full of regrets. it's harsh and kinda pessimistic but it's true

That's if you chose to be pessimistic. A glass half filled with water is either half empty or half full depending on your disposition
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Burnt offering angry angry cheesy grin embarassed
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by YaksonFCA(m): 4:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations dear...

Was there before and know how it feels.
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 5:27am On Dec 14, 2019
My dear child God loves you so much that's why you are still alive today, this is the time you have to live your life for Him. Stay strong even as you share your testimony
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by nairalanduseles: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2019
I go chop am
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Shineye(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2019
VanGap:
Nigerian model, Kourtney, writes about her burns survival

Shared with Caption ..

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Akn_4gNqo/

Complete God healing for you. I'm happy you survived the incidence.
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by Chomolina: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2019
This is serious
Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by hopefulLandlord: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Dobson43:

That's if you chose to be pessimistic. A glass half filled with water is either half empty or half full depending on your disposition

Someone has an accident, has all his limbs amputated, can only breathe oxygen tanks, has to be fed through a tube and his face disfigured.

How does one look at such a person and say what didn't kill him has made him stronger? While I agree some adversities can indeed make you a stronger, better or best version of yourself there are many adversities that Can't make one stronger and can only make one weaker, miserable and full of regrets

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney George Writes About Her Burns Survival by DebrahDivah(f): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2019
I don't know what to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.