Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol (36256 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / I Am Addicted To Tramadol!!!! Please Help / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by poka7(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Ammishaddai: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
My brother, marriage is for better or worse . And I believe you took this oath when you got married . So to cut the long story short, you hiding her away will not solve the problem. So I suggest you send for her and take her to see a psychiatrist who will evaluate her , and possibly place her on a rehabilitation program. Because from the little you have said , her mental health is deteriorating quickly , and the sooner you act the better it will be for you and your little son

252 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ChiOne7: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
The internet is not the right place to seek counsel for such situations. Why not try NGO and practitioners that can give you beneficial help?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??

All these strong symptoms for only tramadol?
Check well o

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by jaeyking(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aggressiveness from overdose of Tramsundecided

It's quite strange.
Why not take her to a psychiatrist let them check it might be something else.

She might be using the drugs for pain

Cuz I know that one symptoms of tramadol is not really aggressiveness but rather everything about them becomes slow

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Afamsi: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
It could be an attack, we blame people at times for what they don't have power to control. Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and deliverance.. Dont forget to thank me after

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ChiOne7: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back

How can you tell a husband to do away with the wife because of life's challenges? Please, be mature brother

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:
How can you tell a husband to do away with the wife because of life's challenges? Please, be mature brother

a drug addiction in marriage is NOT a life challenge, it is a spouse giving up on their family and giving their lives to drugs AND deciding to live a selfish life in hell (rather than to care for their familiy). the minute you choose drugs, you are a goner, and until these addicts hit rock bottom they will never let go... and nobody wanna follow a drug addict down that path!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ChiOne7: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a drug addiction in marriage is NOT a life challenge, it is a spouse giving up on their family and giving their lives to drugs AND deciding to live a selfish life in hell (rather than to care for their familiy). the minute you choose drugs, you are a goner, and until these addicts hit rock bottom hey will never let go... and nobody wanna follow a drug addict down that path!

Who made you the judge, holy one?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:
Who made you the judge, holy one?

its called AN OPINION, educate yourself on what that means.... and whether you like it or not, its my opinion nevertheless.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Mood11: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

This is one of the reasons why people should stop bringing sensitive issues like this to public.
How can you give this kind of emotionless and seasoned bitter advice to the bothered man?
If he was the one in this situation would you advise the wife to leave him?
Nawaoh

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ChiOne7: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its called AN OPINION, educate yourself on what that means.... and whether you like it or not, its my opinion nevertheless.

Go and read what you typed again if that wasn't direct definite stereotypical judgement.

Please, it's early in the year. Follow the advice you just dished yourself, " judger "

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Mood11: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
poka7:

Sorry but your wife might be dealing with something she's not telling you and in trying to get over it she has resorted to drugs.
Since you say she wasn't like that before marriage then maybe it's something that happened in the marriage or new friends that introduced her to this lifestyle that's about to ruin her.
If you don't mind, take her to a rehabilitation center. Check up on her regularly. With professional help she will get better.
Don't forget that prayer is important too. Not the kind of prayer you go to a pastor for, the kind you open your mouth to pray.. Speak the words of healing and restoration upon your wife and your home. The tongue is powerful.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:
Go and read what you typed again if that wasn't direct definite stereotypical judgement.
Please, it's early in the year. Follow the advice you just dished yourself, " judger "

ARRANT NONSENSE,,,,, whether you like it or not, my opinion stands. you can live with it OR you can live with it, lol!
have a great life!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mood11:
This is one of the reasons why people should stop bringing sensitive issues like this to public.
How can you give this kind of emotionless and seasoned bitter advice to the bothered man?
If he was the one in this situation would you advise the wife to leave him?
Nawaoh

read carefully where i stated that whether husband or wife, get rid of them, as drugs will ruin the both of you, and possibly your kids too.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Yungstallion: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and treatment. Dont forget to thank me after

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by seborrhic: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
poka7:
It cannot be tramadol she is taking.
Tramadol has a calming,sedative effect,not aggressiveness.
If your story is true she is taking something more serious or has a genuine mental issue.
Let her see a Dr for evaluation.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Truvelisback(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tell her parents.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by dominique(f): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Rather than dumping her at her parents house, why not take her for rehabilitation at a neuropsychiatric facility?

Most Nigerian men can't handle or manage sick wives, their only solution is to dump the wife with her people. They will now come online to say marriage favours women yen yen yen. How can marriage favour you if you can easily be discarded at anytime? Wives on the other hand are expected to put their life on hold to nurse sick husbands and even his parents. Marriage favours only the women indeed

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by slawormiir: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Joyless004: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
All this character were there ever before you married her but the quest for big b00bs and NYASH wouldn't allow u leave then.

All I have to say is...... My brother enjoy your container.it just arrived. Marriage na for better for worse.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by 9jayes: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Addiction to tramadol not alright

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by dazaag: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Chai

Manage her like that
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DenreleDave(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin

aggresiveness no be tramadol.. Your wife is doing more than trams

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by parzdor(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Es
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by batere: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
This one loud o
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Taylordedon(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
E don be for u grin
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by eFast20: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
jaeyking:
Aggressiveness from overdose of Tramsundecided

It's quite strange.
Why not take her to a psychiatrist let them check it might be something else.

She might be using the drugs for pain

Cuz I know that one symptoms of tramadol is not really aggressiveness but rather everything about them becomes slow
very slow!

Damn... That drug is very addictive!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Stanchriss(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Then you should get addicted to mkpulumili
1+1=1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Flat Tummy / Hakeem Odumosu Distributes Face-Masks To Violators In Lagos / Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.