Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (31817 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by rydow(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Global Engineering conference for polytechnic students arise zone 4. In Abuja. Pops arrange 20k sharp you cant investigate that long shit not even with Abuja.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by zealadjay(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Telling my parent dat we have to pay for ASUU FEES..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by white3663: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
zealadjay:
Telling my parent dat we have to pay for ASUU FEES..... grin grin
Ewooo grin grin, my chest o
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by anochuko01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
bluefilm:

I'm not talking about his age.

I'm talking about his father's age.

You get?

What does that tell you?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

Notwithstanding, Nothing should give you a reason to doubt him... Just listen to the story and move on. How many more would you doubt in the thread?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by anochuko01(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
MunorAnne:
You dey find pounding machine?
I have pestle. Come with your mortar wink
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by fatymore(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
anochuko01:

All is well. Done with school now?
yes.

I need job cry
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by BOFREJO(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
femi4:
Collected 50k for final year project that cost just 20k

Collected 20k for nysc call up letter which was free

I hope what goes around won't come around grin
it will......
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by flames007(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
anochuko01:
I have pestle. Come with your mortar wink
Madt.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Onomzy23(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Fake sars arrest. But one day my brother told them to Goan kill me. Fear catch me that day
laugh wan faint me o.. brotherly sotay Dem tire for your shenanigans so Dem just conclude say make Dem demkwes u na him strong odidi catch u o...I know for life u nor go try dat kind stunt again o...cos u for don demkwes since o..

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
mine where little paddings here and there

but a friend of mine studying medicine in his first year collected 250k each for male and female corpse......that shit almost bounced back buh his mom was naive and gentle and caring still went ahead and sent the money after confirming its not from our school bursar den.... mad tin oo... nigga legit bought me a bought me a bold for both of us... where were almost the biggest boys using blackberry in 100Level and some madt designers.... fumny thing the dude still didnt graduate
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Mrbaz1: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
TruckFit:
Faked a car accident that year (2008) when I was Niger state and fams were in osun state. Turned my phone off for 3 days and called on 4th day to tell them I had a terrible accident between Jebba and Minna.. classified legit format that I broke my neck and been getting treatment after x-rays. I legit bought myself a neck collar and sent the pics on Facebook .. popc wire me 180k to clear hospital bill grin grin momc sef add 40k join wink

I bought my first laptop same day and we bawling anyhow
ma men grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Timileyin1234(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Onomzy23:
laugh wan faint me o.. brotherly sotay Dem tire for your shenanigans so Dem just conclude say make Dem demkwes u na him strong odidi catch u o...I know for life u nor go try dat kind stunt again o...cos u for don demkwes since o..
Try wetin who born me. That day I was shocked but that format didn’t cast cos e called back about 1hr latergrin to check whether dem don pai me true true

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by matkid(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
I collected money for Four Figure Table.
Four =5000,
Figure=3000.
Table =10000. grin grin grin
hahahahahhahhahahah hahahaha......u no go make heaven......bad guy
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by anochuko01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
fatymore:
yes.

I need job cry
Where are you based?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by fatymore(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
anochuko01:

Where are you based?
Lagos
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by greatbrian(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
intrepidjay1:

This baba Yane

Lafia . yaya gida
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Kingzeez10: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Freehuman:
I didn't even ask, I stole directly from Dad's drawer and my mum's handbag grin
As a marlian grin
Freehuman:
I didn't even ask, I stole directly from Dad's drawer and my mum's handbag grin
As a marlian

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Augustap(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Emotionss:
I actually dislocated my shoulder joint just to collect money ( for so called treatment ) from my old man back in the days.

I can dislocate my shoulders at free will

Dadii am sorry ooo cry

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by intrepidjay1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
greatbrian:

Lafia . yaya gida
ba damu...
oh boy can yhu c me?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by ogub(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
snoopz:
bad man
I started requesting for money since 100l second semester after I don request for certain sum only for dem to give me 90.% of all d money
naso textbooks scam began (pman and mama like to they hear textbooks) whereas I don get pdfs. I b like one textbook is 2k another is 1k5. like dat like dat.
400l was the worst I was billing my parents almost every month for project wey me and my lecturer don arrange finish since first semester (he gave me one of his last supeevisee's project we just manipulate topic , with copy and paste) weeks after my final papers o still dey flex money o
and you are happy with it?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Made4dahustle: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
francis5051:
Reducing her phone brightness to zero then told her that her fone screen was bad will be needing 20k to fix it..

Fvck
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Emotionss: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Augustap:

Why u come dey open mouth na ? Abi you want fly to enter your mouth ?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by MightySirKay(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2019
I did it from sec school through polytechnic. I came home for xmas in 2017 when pman called me to his room and said "I'm aware of all your lies concerning your school fees and other stuffs, but ain't mad at you nor angry coz I did same thing to Alhaji (my grandpa). So, expect double portion of your dose from your kids and God will provide for you to pay in full."
Local man was schocked that day.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Eazie351(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2019
I just inflate the price of manuals and dues...
I do not know how to scam per se
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by vickydevoka(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Divay22:
Almost committed suicide grin
God help me o
For Wat na. Abeg o
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by vickydevoka(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2019
TruckFit:
Faked a car accident that year (2008) when I was Niger state and fams were in osun state. Turned my phone off for 3 days and called on 4th day to tell them I had a terrible accident between Jebba and Minna.. classified legit format that I broke my neck and been getting treatment after x-rays. I legit bought myself a neck collar and sent the pics on Facebook .. popc wire me 180k to clear hospital bill grin grin momc sef add 40k join wink

I bought my first laptop same day and we bawling anyhow
Omo see format
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by greatbrian(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2019
intrepidjay1:

ba damu...

oh boy can yhu c me?

Arm of bars
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by JGirl20(f): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2019
ijewejones:

Mine was expensive..dnt know if to classify it as wierd..

On a Christmas season,I claimed my drink was laced with poison shocked when I went out with friends

Came back home,formed vomiting blood while asking my parents for money to go treat myself.

Trust my parents,they just concocted some native mixtures to trash my claim grin..no money came out,only advice

lol
You must have felt really bad
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by ijewejones: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2019
JGirl20:
lol
You must have felt really bad

Sure nah

cry angry cry
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Divay22(f): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2019
vickydevoka:

For Wat na. Abeg o
Lol
It's ain't funny anymore thou
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by olursolar23(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Fake sars arrest. But one day my brother told them to Goan kill me. Fear catch me that day
i swear your bro na crazy man oo
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? by Timileyin1234(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2019
olursolar23:
i swear your bro na crazy man oo
The thing vex am na e ask me. Abeg shey na only u dey Nigeria whey dey carry u everytimegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Autistic Child: Please Help / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.