Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Between Fact & Fiction: The Place Of Igwe J.C Egwuatu In Ehuhe-achi Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Fact & Fiction: The Place Of Igwe J.C Egwuatu In Ehuhe-achi Community (417 Views)

Lagos VAT Contribution: Between Fact And Fiction / Judge Egwuatu Travels Abroad As Igboho’s Aides Meet All Bail Conditions / Egwuatu Egbulefu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Fact & Fiction: The Place Of Igwe J.C Egwuatu In Ehuhe-achi Community by jucs: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Between Fact & Fiction: The Place of Igwe J C Egwuatu in Ehuhe-Achi Community:

"The more you openly identify with some men of goodwill, the more people can use your silence as a back door to blackmail you, to sabotage your leadership, or to subvert relationships you have with some group or individual"

No doubt, ungrateful people breed negativity and they forget to understand that no one get any pleasure from giving to an ungrateful person but when you show appreciation, the object of your attention blossoms and flourishes.

I actually understand that real leaders do zig while others zag. They understand that in an era of hyper-competition and non- stop disruption of democratic dividends, the enemy's greatest and only weapon is cheap political blackmail and sowing seed of discord among excellence team work and development being enjoyed not just Oji River people or Ehuhue Achi but the entire people of Enugu State.

Sir, I'm not only writing to appreciate you for all the good things you did and still doing for our people, I'm also written to dissociate myself from the publication by the so called Divine Era Development & Social Rights Initiative (DEDASRI) Oji River Community Constituency Project where they even denied government presence in Ehuhe-Achi washed away all the good things and wonderful projects brought to our people.

In their half truth and poorly crafted English, they equally alleged that it was Gen. John Atomkpera, the military governor of old Anambra State in 1976 built the Ehuhue Achi-barley-bridge when the bridge already built before the war.

The poor research work done in the publication is a evidence that the group is just out to blackmail and sow seed of discord among friends and communities. No one is talking about the beautiful projects by the governor of the State, His Excellency Rt. Hon, Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

How about the Solar electricity from Senator Ike Ekweremadu, the annual scholarship which our sons and daughters are beneficiaries. Hon.

Toby Okechukwu singlehandedly donated Transformer for the rural electrificication. How do we forget so soon,

The 5 million naira development grant by the State government was used to activate the rural electrificication which has been down for over 2 years and well accounted for because we equally sent a report to the governor.

In his usual patriotic move, the Igwe as a patriotic son of the town took it upon himself to activate the rural electrificication in his community, he led a high powered delegation of his people to Ekweremadu to appeal to him to intervene in some of the challenges facing the community which is not peculiar to our people as the present administration is really working hard to improve, and Ekweremadu responded kindly.

His Excellency, Rt, Hon: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in his tactical approach to issues uses VEC to identify some of the needs in the community like the Ehuhe Health Centre which is now fully completed. who say there is no government presence in our place?

The Igwe single handedly attracted the electricity which he appealed to one of the illustrious sons of the town, Dr. John Nwokeabia to contribute to the electrificication and that was how the electricity in the community community was activated recently after it was vandalized.

I understand that, there is not a single person in this world who does not know what it means to be hurt. As humans, we are all equipped with complex emotions and being hurt from time to time is a huge part of the human experience. Because if I say am not hurt by this senseless and poorly written publication, I will be lying to myself because they entirely quoted me out of context in this misleading publication and no one intimated me or any of my cabinet member about it and not even the PG held discussion with anyone about this. I may act like I do not care at all about it. I might give the impression that this does not phase me at all. But inside, I am hurting and in line with the words of God and his purpose for the creation of man, I have no reason than to forgive them but they must turn a new leaf and do away with cheap political propaganda and urge them to do thorough investigation when next they conceive such idea.

Signed
Igwe J C Egwuatu , Eze di oha mma 1 of Achi-Ehuhe Achi community
Re: Between Fact & Fiction: The Place Of Igwe J.C Egwuatu In Ehuhe-achi Community by ghettokid1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If................j J Omojuwa / Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Nigerians How To Criticize Buhari / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.