Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament (1166 Views)

UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by Built2last: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Election was as simple as ever.

No restrictions of movements, no inconclusive elections, no malfunction of card reader, no late arrival of sensitive materials.
Their card readers did not fail to acredit voters.
There were no thugs with guns at PUs.
They didn't have to deploy hundreds of thousands of security.
The security personnel did not stand with their guns and intimidating faces around voters.
There were no inconclusive or canceled votes.
No long unending queues.
The entire nation wasn't on lockdown.
Etc. Infact there was no public holiday.

Bim Afolami - 33 years Old.

Afolami was born and raised in Crowthorne, Berkshire. His father Samuel is a Nigerian consultant doctor in the NHS, who came to the UK in his early twenties. In 2002, it was reported in the press that Dr Afolami had fabricated qualifications in 1990s job applications to Watford General Hospital and Charing Cross Hospital; he was reprimanded by the General Medical Council, the chairman of the disciplinary panel concluding that Afolami's "actions, though reprehensible, (did) not warrant the imposition of the more severe sanctions at (the GMC's) disposal."

Afolami was educated at Bishopsgate School, Eton College and University College, Oxford, where he read Modern History, served as Librarian of the Oxford Union Society, and played football for the university team.

Before he became an MP, he worked as a corporate lawyer at Freshfields and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, and then at HSBC.

Kemi Badenoch - 39 Years

Olukemi Olufunto Adegoke was born on January 1980 in Wimbledon, London to Femi and Feyi Adegoke. Her father is a GP and her mother is a professor of physiology. Adegoke's childhood included time living in the United States (where her mother lectured) and Lagos, Nigeria.[9] She returned to the United Kingdom at the age of 16.

Adegoke studied Computer Systems Engineering at the University of Sussex. She initially worked within the IT sector first as a software engineer at Logica (later CGI Group). While working there she studied part-time at Birkbeck, University of London and obtained a Law degree in 2009.

Adegoke then worked as a systems analyst at RBS, before pursuing a career in consultancy and financial services, working as an associate director of private bank and wealth manager Coutts and later a director at the conservative magazine The Spectator.

Many 33 years old in Nigeria dare not contest for local government chairman because they are not endorsed by one party chairman or governor.

Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by nzeobi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
The guy above should get something else to do instead of using cheap format
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by JubrinElSudan: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Umunna(UK Barack Obama) was busy jumping from one party to another like a typical Nigerian politician and ended up losing
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by unbitchable(m): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please I need help
Visit the nearest army barracks, you'd be alright.

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by usecondom(m): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations kiss kiss
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by unbitchable(m): 1:41am On Dec 14, 2019
It's normal stuffs to yoruba. it's plug & play.
I counted about four MPs of yoruba ancestry in the British Parliament, the highest stock of any Nigerian tribes but they don't chest beat unlike some people who had just one elected ethnic stock and Nairaland's server almost got crashed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by selemempe: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2019
unbitchable:
I counted about four MPs of yoruba ancestry in the British Parliament, the highest stock of any Nigerian tribes but they don't chest beat unlike some people who had just one elected ethnic stock and Nairaland's server almost got crashed.
the yorubas are the biggest chest beaters in nairaland. I guess this one you just wrote here is shest beating?

Low self-esteem people

2 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by wwwihy: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2019
OK, next Congratulations to the winners. Kemi is a Minister.
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by Fuqman(m): 5:19am On Dec 14, 2019
unbitchable:
When Anthony Joshua win, una brag.. When diasporan of Yoruba heritage do something nice, una dey brag.. Bros na una and Igbo's dey brag online with una di*ck measuring. Fact.

Congratulations to them.. Young and vibrant.
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by CrimeKsmart: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by CrimeKsmart: 5:27am On Dec 14, 2019
Fuqman:
When Anthony Joshua win, una brag.. When diasporan of Yoruba heritage do something nice, una dey brag.. Bros na una and Igbo's dey brag online with una di*ck measuring. Fact.

Congratulations to them.. Young and vibrant.

Stop accusing the yorubas wrongly. Show us where they bragged that Yoruba is the best tribe or better than other tribes.
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by Magicians: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2019
You are a fool bit you have money for data ?!
EvilPOTATO:
Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please I need help
Re: Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament by panafrican(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Happy , Han ?
Now how would we react if two blue -eyed British were elected as Nigerian governor's or MPs?

(1) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Was The APC Candidate According To The Supreme Court / Urhobo Group Asks Fulani Terrorists To Leave Delta Community. / Dollar rise: What Are You Using The Dollar For Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.