Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,853 members, 7,855,527 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC (1111 Views)

Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by EsomahJD: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2019
A former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Femi Fani-Kayode has said that he would rather die than join the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He was responding to claims that he had dumped the opposition PDP for the governing All Progressives Congress (APC).

The former minister said it was insulting to say that he had joined “filthy, rat-infested sinking ship like the Almajiri Peoples Party (APC).”

In a post on his verified Twitter handle-@realFFK, he wrote, “The suggestion that I have dumped @OfficialPDPNig
for @OfficialAPCNg is false and deeply insulting.

“Those that are peddling this fake news should bury their heads in shame.

“I would rather die than join a filthy, rat-infested sinking ship like the Almajiri Peoples Party (APC).”

Fani-Kayode has remained a fierce critic of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

He is currently being tried by the government over alleged

Lalasticlala,Mynd44

corruptionttps://www.ripplesnigeria.com/fani-kayode-speaks-on-defecting-to-apc/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2019
The FUHRER will get you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by ghettokid1(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2019
just like lala leaving snake for fish

2 Likes

Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by valarmorghulis: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Yinmu
Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by technicallyrich(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2019
Ffk is a yoruba christian.i was chocked when i saw the headline but after reading it,i now know that indeed he is a yoruba christin
God bless the world.

1 Like

Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by Waakanda: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2019
Quit politics cool
Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by Brandstudio01: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stories
Re: FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Only Yoruba Moslems or Yoruba Christians slaves are in APC.

I have not seen a Yoruba Christian in APC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Protest Against Imo State Supreme Court Ruling / Breaking! Senator Abaribe’s Call On President Buhari To Resign Is Foolish / 2023 Tinubu Vs Amaechi Best Candidate For Southern Nigeria Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.